Growing out of Sup Forums

Anyone else getting tired of this shithole ? It's mostly vidyashit and trumpshit nowadays. Back in the day there was actual discussion going on, now it's just autistic shitflinging by 16-year olds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sT0g16_LQaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Back in the day there was actual discussion going on
hello newfag, enjoying the summer?

Endchannel
>.xyz
Go make the chan you want it to be

>Back in the day

Yeah, I remember when Moot first deleted this shithole for being Stormfront lite.

r/the_donald spotted

If you really can't tell that Sup Forums has massively deteriorated over the past years you are beyond help.

>Sup Forums used to be good
wrong, dummy

Nope

Same. the Donald didn't get the satire memo and are legit ass burgers that make me cringe every time I check the catalog

Sup Forums has always been and will always be shit.

That's what makes it great.

yeah i've mostly moved on to mypostingcareer these days.

I mainly go to /news/ instead. Forces people to discuss actual topics instead of "OMG THIS CHARACTER IN X GAME IS BLACK" retardation.

>Anyone else getting tired of this shithole?
Everyday for the past 7 years

You know where to go, I'd only post here for occasional redpilling. They're still having actual discussion, still not as good as 2012 - 2014 Sup Forums

Yeah, I stopped browsing a couple years ago, just started coming back cause their unemployed. Either a CIA psy-op came in to reduce the quality of threads or the community has finally reached the end of it's natural progression where everything is just continuously rehashed.

I cannot see the point of ,it now, Sup Forums seems to be pro jew, social media shilling, anti freedom.
Why are you guys on Sup Forums?

The wolfenstein shit was kind of nearing the final nail for me.
Seems like the zeitgeist has moved and Sup Forums is beneath me.

Was constantly on Sup Forums during ton Paul days..now the donald meme has gotten to far and spend most of my time on /fit/

Too bad it's ded as fuck.
Brit/pol/ threads here alone are more active and have more unique posters than you know where.

Also, completely blindsided to when Sup Forums became so pro zionist shill

i totally forgot about 8cuck...looks ded.

Every day can't be a happening day.

It can't be turbo-excitement at all times.

I only come here for news and fast replies.

Communication here is much more realistic and faster than in forums and news sites. I could post my opinion and get an instant reply, there's some form of gratification knowing someone is talking to me and has a response.

Sup Forums has made me into a better person, I used to be a racist when I was a newfag during the Zimmerman incident and Mike Brown (which was the start of Sup Forums's increased traffic and media acknowledgement), but I've become more open minded than when I was a liberal. It's good to be a part of and experience both sides of the political spectrum because you can be more open to understand and disagree with the ideas coming from different viewpoints.

And people have always been shitposting and baiting, because the truth is we all love being replied to and getting a reply is a form of confirmation that someone has read your post, and it makes us feel good.

Sup Forums used to be fun

(you)

This is one of Sup Forums's few redeeming values actually.

But seeing all this retarded shit in the catalog makes me question if its worth it. I feel like I could use my time in a much more constructive way.

The only boards I would consider "good" on Sup Forums nowadays are /fit/ and maybe /biz/.

Sup Forums is becoming Sup Forums tier.

I'm still having fun.

oath

>using catalog

Yeah the sudden wave of r/T_D really did a number on the board. Suddenly this place became the new Sup Forums. Shitposting replaced genuine political discussion. Not to mention the influx of underage kids of reddit brought in a bunch of edgy AnCaps that just want to see the US Republican party wear Wermacht uniforms.

Agree 100%. Before reddit came along we were a nice place filled with Doom Pauls and happenings. I want to go back to the good old days.

>tfw video games used to be fun too, but are no longer

you'll be right little fella

youtube.com/watch?v=sT0g16_LQaQ

Sup Forums is still the same as its always been. You're imagining things.

Heh, all of the leftypol trash in this thread sperging out. What's up, subversion not going as planned? Not enough Zizeks or other wankers to your liking?

i think its a cycle.......new fags become old fags and then old fags tend to drop off after learning all that could be learned on pol and they are replaced with new youth whoojust took their 1st redpill

same with the atheist movement...you have the edgy phase then you calm down...then you start to despise the edgy atheist new kids

listen little bitch ass faggot, if you're not finding "actual discussion" here you're fucking blind. sure it's 75% shitposting but that's not new. a good deal of threads (dare i say most threads) include a handful if not dozens of posts worth reading. eat shit.

second, the irony of you starting a gay ass "am i the only one?" thread like a fucking 15-year-old while simultaneously whining about board quality is as thick as your dense skull.

third, bye bitch. no one gives a squirt of piss what you think of Sup Forums.

>based black man xDDDD
>GTFO shariablue xdddd

nu-pol everybody

new games are trash way to much politics from the left being shoehorned into them

thank fuck Jrpgs and japan in general dont do that shit.....there is a lifetime of anime RPGs and manga with no bluepilled cuck shit out there

Im kind of getting bored of this place. It just doesnt give me the same idk fulfilment anymore. Im having to go to /x or /sp or /tv to just have something interesting to read

You're legit not paying attention and you're attracted to absolute trash threads. There's a thread discussing Nietzsche right now for example.

If you can't separate the trash/bait threads from the good threads, it's proof you're reddit trash.

Well if you're smart enough to distinguish shitposting from genuine opinion and able to disagree with something without feeling pressured from mob mentality and being accepted into the group, then you shouldn't let it concern you.

Every single forum always self analyzes itself and has a bunch of people making threads like this, about how "it was better in the old days". Sometimes it's true but most of the time it isn't.

People come, people go

Fuck off for a few months but just remember, you'll be back

yeah? Go ahead. Leave.

Alright buddy whatever you say.

See you next week.

Like 90% of the catalog is pure trash or bait, and that's even before the Americans wake up.

This is when this place becomes truly unbearable.

Original usenet poster here... One of the major issues today is the paid shills... Getting tough to pick it out at times, although it might be my age (58) causing that. Keep the fire lit, youngins.

this
It wasn't unreasonable to make a thread and expect replies

Nowadays threads are off the board in 5 mins

See u tmrw powsi. Remember the ride never ends :^)

Sort yourself out and don't get baited.