Was the United States right to Nuke Japan?

Is the use of atomic weapons ever legitimate in war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lB3D8dkVFAU
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Morally, no
Strategically, yes

nuclear fission acts as a catalyst for cultural development.

Nukes don't exist

Theyre not gonna end the human race over a war

youtube.com/watch?v=lB3D8dkVFAU

yes when the target is not a fucking city and you dont just want to test the difference between two new kinds of bombs

if we didn't use them then, we would have used a lot more later

Yes I still think we should have dropped it on Germany though

>is it ok to kill 300,000 innocent people

No

Singapore doesn't exist

>is it ok to kill 300,000 innocent people
>No
who cares? wish we had dropped 3

yes they do

Yes, absolutely. The only thing the U.S. did wrong was only using 2 nukes.

>innocent people
#notallmuslims
#notallnazis

>wish we had dropped 3
would anime be even better?

History is written by the victors.

/Thread

>let's drag out the war and have 3 million more people die instead of ending it and saving the lives for everybody

>people
They were japs. Read a history book.
>innocent
actually lol'd

>South gorea
Did you finally impeach that shaman bitch? Who rules now?

Might makes right.

If the Soviets had gotten the bomb first they would have nuked half the planet.

You'd probably be drafted right now and sent off as cannon fodder if they weren't used. Nukes helped show humanity the desperate need for peace, ironically.

The only atomic weapon I want to use on Japan is possibly finding a nice NIP wife to regrow its population

Yes and No.
Yes that Japan had to be nuked, those guys are pretty fucking tough.
No in that they nuked the center of Christianity in Japan.

You Americans fucked up.

By no reasonable measure would invading Japan have been a morally superior option.
Millions of Japanese soldiers and civilians would have died in the battle, to say nothing of the loss of Allied lives.
It's only illegitimate morally when you use retard feels to guide your sense of morality.

get ready because that was the first but definitely not the last time, humanity will suffer nuclear war many times in the future, but humans will nonetheless survive
dumb meme

I think the real question is why we haven't nuked the fuck out of the middle east.

Yes, it is legitimate, but only in the cause of Tradition. In the case of WWII Japan, they were on the side of Tradition, and were trying to build an empire in the East, through which they could maintain their independence from the plutocrat and Bolshevik blocs. Murica and Britain made their own empires through conquest, but apparently, 1914 or something was the magical date at which acceptable empire building was banned.

that way the save much more lives that would die taking over one by one all japanese islands, while japan would keep killing asian lives in china korea... so yes it was legitimate just becouse the japanese style of war

You better hope true korea didn't hear that

The Japs were working on their own atomic bombs. They only think it was immoral because we used them before they could.

She's in jail and we have President Moon now. Where were you when there was a steady set of Korean election generals in the catalog?

North Korea absolutely despises japan.

The war was at the end stage , Japan wouldn't have lasted a month after Germans lost.

2 bombs were not enough

6 million

How about you accept that plea for peace the Japanese high command sent you a week before you dropped the bombs?
Oh wait, you have to unconditionally force your jewish bullshit on the rest of the world.

America's handling of Japan in WW2 is probably the only example in the country's entire history of doing an objectively good job meddling in another country's affairs. Two quick and brutal punches to the balls to break their ridiculous fighting spirit followed by a dignified and efficient rebuilding and national re-orientation program that allowed them to become strong again and pick up their pride without becoming a threat again.

Japan was a damn miracle. Look at Germany for how it could have gone down, division, self-hatred, destruction of national character, half of the country being oppressed by the USSR. If I were Japanese I'd have a US flag above my shitposting station for sure.

An unbroken Japan is an extremely dangerous Japan.

I don't know, since I wasn't there that day
The 8 goddess threads were nice though

they were being scary, and they wanted to kill us; it was just a knee-jerk 2 what they did

Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or, for that matter, bombing civilians on a large scale such as in Tokyo or Dresden, etc. is a war crime by all standards.

It was no "collateral damage" but a policy of mass terror and mass murder and even promoted this way by those who design this strategy. It failed and the Allies admitted it actually helped their opponents to maintain a strong popular support during the war.

Now, Japan would have surrendered anyhow. A blockade would have helped to achieve it. But the commies were rushing in the north and having the USSR occupying half of Japan would have been a disaster.

In the end, despite the losses, the strikes speeded up the process and allowed Japan to surrender to the US forces instead of the Reds. And Japan could preserve the imperial institution, which is critical to understand why Japan did not turn into a Germany 2.0.

Atomic bombs did less damage and took less lives that firebombing that was already ongoing and had been for months in Asia and Europe.

this
it was menaceto Soviet Union and human experimentation. Nothing more, nothing less.

>Fire bomb 100k civilians in Tokyo
>Nuke another 100k civilians in Hiroshima and Nakasagi

Allies were the evil forces of WW2

America is a terrorist state

Morally, yes
Strategically, yes

Japs were and are nigger tier savages who chimped out on a massive scale. Once they got BTFO, they started crying we dindu nuffin. They got what was coming to them.

History is written by the victors , that's why 90% of history is bullshit

Calling ww2 era Japanese innocent is objectively very wrong and hints me that you never read about Nanking

Don't care whether it's legitimate or not.
Nukes make war boring as all fuck. They ruined imperialism and colonialism
>We're gonna invade you
>Nah m8 we'll just nuke you
No more good wars anymore, just a bunch of posturing and (((peace)))

What was extremely ironic was that Nagasaki and Hiroshima had the highest population of Christians living there at the time so America pretty much killed off Christianity in Japan

Yes, now fuck off

Utilitarians should all be shot.
>Was the United States right to Nuke Japan?

First ask these questions:

Was the United States right to side world with the Jews and Communists?

Was the united states justified in deliberately provoking Japan so they could convince their citizens let them get into WWII for the Jews.

Was Roosevelt justified in letting pearl harbor get attacked?

Was the United States justified in firebombing Japan?

Does enforcing (((democracy and equality))) on the world make you feel better about being circumcized?

The true bogpill on WW2 is that both sides were evil and that the current good v ultimate evil narrative doesn't exist to vilify Nationalism, but to prevent us from vilifying war by making it sound justified. The only winning move is to not play. That, or be in the manufacturing business in a country that doesn't socialize your assets.

>POOPERPOWER 2020

Nanking is the meme atrocity, Camp 731 is where it really went down.

No. They basically wiped out catholicism in japan by choosing to nuke the two cities with the highest population of catholics. I wonder who could have been behind this

If you consider the war only, then no. Like others said, it was the better strategic option, but it was completely wrong to vaporize civilians.

But this thread got me thinking. In the long run, it caused a widespread fear and horror at the idea of using nuclear weapons ever again. If the U.S. had not done this, when nuclear weapons were essentially in their technological infancy, then perhaps they would have remained a valid option in the eyes of other emerging nuclear powers, and they might have used them later when they were more potent and had a much greater effect.

and that's a good thing

source?

Picture looks pretty fake. Earth is rhombus. The shorter you won't believe it, the longer it takes for you to find some pease.
Do you also believe all clouds make sky babies? Or that is was the inert of Piccolo that grew?
I bet your manicure was payed by responsible budgeting. Don't you ever wonder why midichlorians ended up to be on the other side of the force? Or why ballsack starts with B? Just like dollar dollar bill yall. Get woke dude. There is no rape in surprise sex.

>japan talking about war crimes
apex kek

USA and UK are puppets of jews and since jews fear the samurai they had to be slaughtered without mercy, so as germans when their cities were carpet bombed with fire bombs. goymerica is eternal slave to kikery, source of all degeneracy of white race and our doom. as long as there is USA there cant be white race, our only chance is yellowstone rekting usa with some minor happening and hoping it wont rekt whole world

shut up red button nip monkey

>unaware of what Japs did just in earlier 1940

At the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

>American media:

>ISIS IS EVIL IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD DO IF THEY HAD NUKES

Hmm.. the exact same thing you did against innocent japanese civilians?

I'm not Japan, i'm me. Did not say Japan did not committ war crimes. Basically, all belligerants committed war crimes.

Had they not used the Bomb and instead opted for a conventional invasion, not only would American and Japanese military casualties be higher, but Japanese civilian casualties would have been higher.

Absolutely, they would have never surrendered. However we brought the atmoic bomb into the frame thus uping the anti on any future conflict.

should have sided with Japan and Germany against the insidious Jew, the drooling slav, the eternal Anglo and the heathen chinee

imagine nuking the jews

On the other hand, it also toppled the regime that considered the royal family divine. Catholicism wasn't exactly going to thrive in that kind of Japan.

wtf I love ISIS now

If you aren't a larping English teacher could you explain why Japan has such a hate-boner for China?

it's not the jews you fucking retard, it's the zionists. all zionist are jews but not all jews are zionist. Get it right next time.

>I'm not Japan, i'm me
R u Confucius?

So many blue pilled redditfag Jewish America apologists here. Stop regurgitating your good goy arguments that you were told by (((people))) and consider who really benefitted from goyim nuking and killing each other

Probably way more japs and americans would have died in that War if the nukes were not dropped.
It is terrible, but is regular war any better? At least those people died instantly.

>"nuking the Jews"
>Using a weapon of mass destruction against a thinly diaspora

How exactly?

Or is your post the usual braindead sloganeering we see on this site?

>innocent japanese civilians?

willful

>If you aren't a larping English teacher could you explain why Japan has such a hate-boner for China?
if you were a real Australian you wouldn't have to ask

>be jap
>killing chinks in flip
>"extra, extra; japan nuked and surrendered"
>FAKE NEWS
>guts another chink

what if germany or the soviet union was the first nation in history to use an atomic bomb in wartime?

the world would be a different place.

you forgot the moderate_islam.jpg pic

actually japan tried to surrender 6months previous but america denied it because they wanted an excuse to display might to the world with the atom bomb. No different than churchill turning down 7 peace offers from hitler because he wanted war to being the kike puppet he was.

obviously you would need to concentrate them in one place first, possibly some sort of camp

Probably way more jalapenos and arrancinis would have fried in that bar if the jukes were not stopped.
It is Terry Ble, but is regular bar any wetter? At least those poppers fried instantly.

Yes, when a bunch of manlet gooks refuse to stop fighting when the war is over, you might as well turn them into a shadow on a wall. The world isn't losing much.

never forget
>how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

>Probably way more japs and americans would have died in that War if the nukes were not dropped.

>We had to burn and radiate a biblical scale of civilians or else they would not have surrendered and become our vassals xDDD

>all justified xDDDDDD

Kill yourself banana monkey

Did you just get down watching the greatest story never told?

This also US is worse than ISIS , destabilizing countries & economy for more than a century

>dick envy
As for this nip, he understands.

>US
>ISIS
Pick any even number

see . If you're supporting any kind of war you're supporting profiteers, who are honorary jews if not actual ones. The ones who benefitted were the Duponts and all of the other huge industry owners. Not even commie, this is just true. Take the Jebus-Pill.

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

>ISIS aren't US proxies

top kek

>but is regular war any better? At least those people died instantly.

yes because there is some honor in man to man combat vaporizing cities full of women and children is jew level wickedness

How do you reckon?

Clearly none of you know just how bad the firebombing campaign of Japanese cities was, if anything the nukes were a relief

Literally bullshit, you can see the propaganda footage of them arming and training civillians

Simplest way to rid the world of most of your enemies

In russia much like simple

>the point
>your head

It was either their innocent citizens or ours and they struck first so fuck 'em.

And after all that man to man combat, germany's men became some abomination
You should be happy you were nuked, instead of being 20% niggers

But, Confucius is Chinese, tho...

Nukes are completely useless at most wartime scenarios that do not involve complete destruction, and believe it or not, even the Soviets needed material possessions gained through conquest.

I do see a lot of the fuckers clogging up my universities library watching shitty soap operas on all of the computers and eating weird smelling food and speaking their weird cat-language to each other but I don't think that that justifies Camp 731. They should just stick to their own shitty polluted authoritarian craphole where they belong.

Denmark what are you doing? They weren't going to be pacified by anything short of being completely overwhelmed and outclassed. Lots of people died horribly in two major incidents but now Japan has recovered magnificently to the point where many consider it a better country than the US. How can you argue with that result?