So which town did your ancestor live closest to in the year 700?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truso
youtu.be/_zl3i2GqCqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kaupang, my most recent non american ancestors come from Switzerland and Arctic Norway.

Africa

truso, but my family tree only goes back to 800ad

London.

Chinatown. I am a chink

All of them
I'm over 15 ethnicities at no more than 15% per ethnicity, according to 23&me

Köln

I probably have many ancestors from those who lived near Constantinople to those who live in Göktürk Khaganate around East Asia.

Modern Turkish genetic pool is very mixed.

Kaupang and Birka.

nearest to whatever the fuck truso is supposed to represent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truso
Stop stealing old prussian lands.

Strasbourg, Alsace, historically German soil. They were potters.
Other side from various parts of Scotland. Designed and built malting rooms for scotch distilleries.

I can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be a mutt.. Half-half sure, I'm not 100% either but no more than 15 for each? Christ almighty how horrifying

York

Anglo master race

My ancestors always live on the coastal regions of Svarta Havet

shouldve told that to germans some centuries ago

Which city is closest to Southeastern Turkey ?

kind of retarded as if you go back to the year 700, you'd have a whole bunch of ancestors from all over the place.

I'm 90% "European" and 10% "Native American" and it claims I have littoral traces

I think most Americans are mixed white and somehow just the right amount of each makes Americans look unique

Venetians for as many generations as I can trace back.

Collipo

I am guessing Ciamacht in North Ireland.

The English/Scottish side I have no idea.

>Sweden's city is Birka
You just can't make this shit up.

London, Lindisfarne, Birka, and Kaupang.
Ango-Nordic master race

Huh?

York

>Birka
>Burqa

Brandenburg. There's an area in Germany named after us.

Do you see any of those names on that map? FUCK OFF YOU SUB-HUMAN AND LEARN TO READ

Kill yourself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My surname comes from Sussex so they were most likely getting raped by Danes

Going by the map: London, and Kaupang. Probably Dublin too.
German side lived in Munich as far as I know, but it's not on map.

In the year 700 i have no idea
My father's surname originated in Florence around 1400

no entomologist, that's for sure

>tfw istanbul falls, glorious constantinople empire returns.

Almost enough to make you realize that mixing genes doesn't lead to some weird blended least common denominator and nazis have a terrible understanding of genetics.

Almost.

I wish I knew.

I have a venetian surname, but it was most likely just changed by some retard ancestor. Ive tracked my bloodline all over norway into denmark and finland. So i have no idea.

t. italian rape baby

I don't know, And I couldn't possibly care.

Hamburg, Bremen and/or Truso.

Åheim, Viborg and Östersund.

No, and also its funny coming from the most raped country in europe.

Don't know who made this map, but this is Kuybyshev Reservoir, it was finished in 1957 and clearly wasn't there in the year 700.

Fuck, incredible that you know you history this far back.

If you're mixing good ingredients, you get a good result.

Put shit in the mix, get a shitty result.

Bremen, Aachen amd South of Paris
feelsgoodman.jpg

Interesting question. Why that year in particular?

On Mom's side, probably Dublin. I've had trouble tracing the Irish family that far back. The other branch, southern Germany; they were Amish. My Dad's family would've been in Normandy, Wales near Tenby, or near York in northern England. I think some hailed from the Isle of Wight as well.

I live in a town with a apartment building which is named Birka after the norwegian settlement, it's filled with muslims, somalis etc, so we call it burqa building

Hamburg & Kaupang. Probably.

In the year 700? Every single city on that map.

This is a tough one...

there would definitely have been more towns and cities on the western side of norway than the eastern side in the year 700
pretty much every event from that era took place by the coast
why only oslo gets a dot is beyond me, it didn't even officially exist until the year 1000
shitty map

not to mention all the cities in italy and greece

all of them

Probably some place inside of Sardinia.

Denmark has decent resources for finding these things. Ancestry dot com, and Danish census, birth, baptism, and death records.

Aachen is a tad far west on that map, no?

>Africa
>Town
Yup, sounds like a nigger alright.

York.

Köln

Oh wow I didn't even see that on the map because I thought it was Liège

Yours is a lot like mine, save I've got no Asian or Italy/Greece, just 1% Iberian, and I'm all Western Europe, no eastern. We've both got that heavy dose of leprechaun in there. Weird thing is I have no tolerance for drink.

I have Hungarian, German and Croatian ancestry judging by the names of great-grandparents, and thats are only the ones I know about. This is what happens when your ancestors settle in the middle of Europe, between Germans, Slavs and the Byzantines. At least it's still not as bad as Poland's location since the Ottomans are gone.

Visby

Babylon, we all know Serbs were Samaritians. There is a tribe called Serbi, look it up.

How in the everliving fuck would I know the answer to that question? According to my DNA test I'm about 75% British & Irish with the rest coming from around Northern and Central Europe. You tell me?

Probably near Constantinopole.

I only know my family history back to 1850's, dad's side in Osnabruck and mum's side in Hamburg

Its called writing. People used to write stuff down, mostly to keep track of how much money you still got from the faggots on your land (taxes). If you wouldn't be such a mentally ill island dweller you might have heard of this magical way of preserving information.

Mecca

Doornik/Tournai

Utrecht. My family had multiple castles there. Their ruins still have my family crest on them.

On my father side my family surname is a toponym of a town in northern spain and his mother side(grandmother)is another town in the mountains where we kicked the moors (north leon)
My mother side is catalonian and blonde so they might come from France, they where shoemakers until the civil war and their family name was something like leatherworker so it matches perfectly

Paris, Rome and Aachen

Cardiff, probably

Nidaros

How do I find out?

I looked up my last name and it's apparently germanic, from the Visigoths... I'll just pretend I didn't read that.

>tfw your ancestors were some swede cucks who invited the moors in

Helong, Jilin. I think it had different name back then, but whatever.

youtu.be/_zl3i2GqCqA

I'm sorry to hear that user,i simply assume the blonde side of my family comes from France,i don't really want to look into it...
The rest of my family are roman rape babies from the gold mines of asturica augusta in leon area so I'm safe knowing no moors allowed either

Fucking Mongrol

My surnames are Germanic and Roman
>mom has blonde hair, blue eyes and doesn't tan

York.

Cologne, just like now.

York.

Constantinople? I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to make

Thats amazing. I hate italy and italians with a passion after working in naples for 2 years but man venice and venice people are a completly different breed it seems.
I wish I could live at the lagune and look at stone winged lions all day.
Something magical about those lions, like they would become alive and sentinent and start defending the city if it was under attack or something. theres something ancient and strong about them

York

>Köln
Stadtteil?

>venice people
You mean tourists?

Numantia

Northern Greece from one side and Saxony from the other.

St Andrews or Aberdeen, don't remember the exact place

Egypt

No, I mean actual Venecians. I was there in winter btw.
Also went there in summer, but man those canals get stinky.