He. Fucking. Won

He. Fucking. Won

Deal with it Mayfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtUdDLuJ5Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is coming in second winning

Just like his economic policies his supporters follow suit. Delusional.

No 1 on here likes May you fucking cuck

CORBYNF WON!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Theresa May won by over FIFTY SEATS.

She is the true winner. She is who the British people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a corbynf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Corbynf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

Umm no sweetie... actually Hillary won by six million votes. Deal with it.

He another one of those left-wing "moral" Victories.

It's the participation that counts, everyone is a winner

And yet, here we are.

May ran the worst campaign possible and this commie retard still lost.
Get rekt faggot.

Because if you beat your enemy, they win.

There is no 1st World Democracy that decides its leader by total votes.
If 5,1000 or 6 Million people in Florida vote Hillary they still only get 29 Electors

>consolidates his position in Labour, shutting up his critics
>May got conmen duped

In a sense, yes.

My dick that has never seen vag, but won more than him

Suck it britcucks

this will not age well..

andrew "i'm not a midget i'm 5' 7" anglin endorsed him

Sup Forums is a corbyn board

youtube.com/watch?v=GtUdDLuJ5Xg

WOW

The only reason I like "Corbyn won" shit is because it helps drive in the severity of May's fuckup election and hopefully drive that miserable cunt to resign so someone decent can replace her

>andrew "i'm not a midget i'm 5' 7" anglin
are British males generally this short?

>Former classmates recalled an outspoken liberal and vegan who sported dreadlocks and JNCO pants. Anglin, who was once known to speak out against racism and homophobia, was also prone to violent tantrums including one alleged incident during a party in high school where he repeatedly bashed his head on a sidewalk outside.
he's american

Depends when and where they were born. Nutrition and all that jazz.

Labour voters are always so short-sighted and delusional. They were celebrating when only 2 constituencies had been counted when the election took place. Two fucking constituencies. Same can be said about their pie-in the sky pipedream of £10/hr wage and an extra 300,000 police officers AND free uni. It'd work for a day or two and then we'd run out of money.

Sorry Corbo, the red army isn't going to be goose stepping round these parts any time soon. If you hate the vampire at no.10 then you can thank your own stupid party for giving everyone such a shitty choice.

Commies should get to the back of the oven

Well, it was nice knowing you. Jewish politics and heavy manipulation managed to destroy the civil society of the West due to Cultural Marxism and Islam. What was once the great island, is now a rock on the water filled with cucks and cowards.