US practices D-Day-like landing in Latvia amid Russia tensions

Russia BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=4N1-WNxvW38

youtube.com/watch?v=1byb0nBekRE

>US Marines engaged in a mock beach landing in the Baltics on Tuesday in a scene reminiscent of the D-Day landings of World War II.

>The drill took place as part of NATO’s Exercise Baltic Operations (BALTOPS), an annual exercise involving approximately 6,000 troops that runs from June 1 to 16. The drill, which took place on a beach in Latvia, is a key component of the exercise which aims to project NATO power from sea at a time when the Russian threat to the Baltics has taken a drastic increase.

businessinsider.com/us-practices-d-day-like-landing-latvia-amid-russia-tensions-2017-6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=4N1-WNxvW38
hooktube.com/watch?v=1byb0nBekRE
businessinsider
archive.is/vvPQ1
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's archive it

>youtube com/watch?v=4N1-WNxvW38
hooktube.com/watch?v=4N1-WNxvW38
>youtube com/watch?v=1byb0nBekRE
hooktube.com/watch?v=1byb0nBekRE
>businessinsider com/us-practices-d-day-like-landing-latvia-amid-russia-tensions-2017-6
archive.is/vvPQ1

>HATO cucks do pretend landing in cuck territory they already hold.
>RF does real landing in Crimea, bitch-slaps HATO.

Russia BTFO?

I love when Russian shills proxy American flags to say good things about Russia. Imagine being this pathetic and insecure about your country so you proxy another flag to give your shithole praise.

>6,000 troops
>Russian threat to the Baltics has taken a drastic increase.
i dont even know how can we recover from this.

>Russia BTFO
LOL, you Murrican shill-state

Behave mate no one on earth is as insecure as americans, it's the reason they have to dick wave everywhere to begin with.

Are you looking in the mirror when you say that Mordechai?

Russia is a poor shithole bowi g to Chechen cock and Chinese micropenis.
Latvia is sucking off ol'Sam's rotten circumsized Schlomo pickle

Everyone is btfo. But probably we will be first to be btfo

>Being this much of a government stooge

Nice try Ivan but you're going to have to do better

how is invading Crimea a brave move?

this is mostly so the Marines can bang latvian whores later

Stop telling us what the Global Engagement Center is doing, false flaggot.

>Aye Gevalt our anti-Russian propaganda thread has been found out!!
>We ain't fighting no more wars with Russia Schlomo, you grab your army and attack Russia if you want.

NATO was stealing the traditional Russian naval base of (Crimea) from Russia, using a coup and puppet proxies in Kiev, Ukraine.

Putin check-mated the NATO Zio-cucks and grabbed the pearl of Ukraine (Crimea) right out from under NATOs Yiddishe noses. Putin is probably still laughing. Rest of Ukraine will have to be dealt with in upcoming years, but there is no rush comrade.

D-day was a total disaster in terms of warfare
>bombing wrong place before battle starts
>1/3 of DD tanks sank
>Germans had their AA and coastal deffence untouched
>it took ~40000 US and UK soldiers to break through 5000 Germans
>casualties: 4000 US soldiers and 1000 Germans

Some may bitch about USSR and eastern front, but D-day was a PURE representation of human waves tactics.

Same shit in Iwo Jima. Pic related.

I mean, it barelly worked in WW2, and in modern day that won't work at all.
So I guess that NATO infantry chimpout is just reminder to balts that they're still US vassals. And that they have to pay those 2% GDP.

Well that was underwhelming. But then again, all NATO exercises bear more resemblance with dimunitive PR actions rather than actual military operations.

I hope America prepares for this 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

Most of taxpayers in US and Europe do not distinguish clearly between Latvia, Estonia, Azerbaidjan or Baikal Lake, better do not let them know the tons of cash NATO is throwing to the sink in the Baltic cockfighting

Omaha beach was a fuck up of gargantuan proportions, the naval barrage totally missed the beach defences. The only reason why they kept sending troops to the slaughter was because they couldn't see the situation through the smoke screen.

>comparing your domestic training operations to international operations

graph clearly shows individual members doing their thing

Yet you still fees so threatened you amass troops near our boarder

And yet you call us the agressors

Wrong, iwo jima was an uncontested landing nothing like D-Day. The Japanese waited an hour before ambushing. Also it was a pretty good success, 6000 American KIA to 20000 Jap KIA.

Ibf USA actualy invades us.

>i trust that this infograph is inclusive and not ridiculously cherry picked

fuck nato.. niggers trying to provoke war. no goid feelings towards russia too. fuck nato and fuck russia, sucks being a buffer zome country

Sad, true.

that's because all of these places put together have a smaller population than Moscow

itt: retards on both sides who unironically want to speed up white genocide as China and Islam sit back and laugh

It's total PR. They had reservists doing it.

>nullifying your initial post with the follow up
senpai cmon

Your country is cucked
American military niggers and Englishmen going on drunken benders fuck all your women whilst your men drink themselves to death telling themselves " We aren't Slavs we waz vikangs n sheeiitt our country only sucks coz dem Russians n shieett"

PR for what?

literally fucking nothing

russia has done military exercises since forever just like everyone else

We certainly don't deploy troops in Canada and Mexico. What this chart represents is not Russia's aggression, but dergradation of NATO as active military power.

I actually work in the MoD dealing with allied troop deployments, and over the last 3 years there have only been a couple incidents (fights) involving deployed troops.
There is no evidence military niggers and Englishmen are fucking our women.

Military Police is very strict and when they get weekend pass, about 40 max are let out of the base at a time and watched constantly. If they do stupid shit, they won't get a weekend pass.

I've seen those troops, out of the ~300 Americans here, only about 20 are black. The rest are well behaved WASPs, with the exception of couple of Mexicans.

There are no British troops currently deployed here. Last time they were, two British soldiers were arrested near a gay nightclub for public indecency, and they were fined as well as disciplined by their officers. They're faggots. I have no worries they're fucking our women.

Coulndt have said it better, mate.

Fuck the other two unpatriotic "Latvian" cucks in this thread

Not British troops but the casual pisswreck pom
My English mates always go to baltic countries when they want a quality bender

Well UK is leaving the EU, so no more visa free travel. This problem will solve itself.

true, the krauts almost stopped us at the beach. many of the men thought the entire invasion was a failure until the afternoon.

who cares about the size of russia's units, their doctrine is piss easy to recreate and thus demolish. to move such massive amounts of equipment and personnel it takes a very strict and practiced way of putting things in their place very quickly.

us military has no doctrine. well i can think of a few tenets but they dont apply to maneuvering

This is actually in preparation for removing governments that won't take refugees.

>What this chart represents is not Russia's aggression, but dergradation of NATO as active military power.

Who's degraded again?

russians arent the brightest, dont fret

6000 troops
You guys really are spergs. You couldn't hold anything in Russian territory with 6000 troops.

visas have nothing to do with the EU
we have visa free travel to the US and Canada too

what's the point of having a large conventional army when you can't even deploy the damn thing in fear of nuclear retaliation. Primary warfare is cyber and economical now. Be productive MOFO to win

Ruin our cybers, nobody notices what is that
Ruin our economics, nobody notices they were shit
Nuke us nobody notices, we already live in ruins.
No way you can win ahaha

I don't want to win, If it was up to me we'd be allied. Russians aren't the enemy. Chinks,niggers and sandniggers are the enemy

>d-day like landing
holy shit it's just a beach landing, those have been a thing for a while now

testing custom flag