How about we make a deal cum skins

How about we make a deal cum skins.
You pay for my college and I'll get your fatass fit.
We have a deal fatty?

Ok I'll pay for 1 STEM unit and that will be your entire college experience.

Stop using big words like "STEM" this is why us Niggas hate you whites, make shit complicated.

>fast metabolism
>will always be a lightweight
i'm not salvageable

How about I pay to deport your nigger ass to safe-spaceLiberia, and you are freed from the shackles of white oppression.

eugenics. selective breeding of slaves like livestock. you were not bred to be smart. you were bred to have a strong back two legged horse

Slaves never underwent eugenics though. They were allowed to fraternize and the owners kept the children as slaves.

aren't niggers the most obese demographic in united states of fatboys?

>punch black guy in the face
>"ah hell nah"
>get pummeled and head smashed
>get hospitilizaed
>get welfare NEET bux and life benefits, fatty4life
>blackie goes to jail

nice

I cant afford to pay for 20 semesters of college courses for you to get your AA in nutrition, Quindelle.

>bitchtits

Save some steroids for the rest of us, Tyrone.

Worst bait I've ever read in life.

Not funny, not believeable, not original, just fucking stupid. How is 7th grade going?

I have a really fast metabolism as well user, you just need to stop fooling yourself and eat BIG, you can always out eat your natural energy burn. I went from 74kg to 88kg in 7 months while working out constantly now I never get called thin (not that I minded it) anymore.

SQUATS AND OATS

yes.
obesity down 10% if niggers were all gassed.

Ill pay for your college when you pay for my guns.

this guy's got it

>slow metabolism
>don't eat much
>still fatty
Fuck this.

Cardio, cut out carbs and take only high fat foods and protein.
Your keytone production will skyrocket and the lack of extra energy from carbs will make you lose a tonne of weight. You'll feel like shit though.

>Blacks are 15% of the population
>Obesity would decrease 10% if all blacks were gassed
Doubt.png

reddit

I'm pretty sure niggers tend to be more obese than whites in America

Fuck, not even that's enough to help you guys. What's it at now, 33% obesity, another 33% overweight?

Great job falling for the (((sugar lobby))) turning you guys into defenseless blobs of flesh.

there is only one answer to this.