>charge me 150 Eur for 45 min
>feel like a prostitute Who have been pissed on

Should I just off myself?
Please redpill me on the psychoterapy jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7GmeSAxXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Total waste of your cash. You're much better of cleaning your room and sorting yourself out.

Psychiatry is a Jewish racket. I thought everybody knew this.

Psychotherapy is pseudo-scientific bullshit.
Its ideology masquerading as science.
Guardati questo video:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

it's either that or pills, but 150 seems a lot, I heard it should be around €70 per session

Never trust a therapist. They're all kikes. My mom took me to one when I was 16 and he was telling her everything I said behind my back. He had her convinced that if I didn't get a job and spend 6 hours a day outside then she wouls have to kick me out. Fucking kike.

It's a way to have a friend and confidant for people who are too dysfunctional to have actual friends, or who are so dependent on the approval of others that they pay a lot of money for a "professional" to tell them they aren't as pathetic as they know they are.

here is the reason why such shill threads defacing psychology are made:

jews are physically and ideologically manufactured psychopaths at a scale of race
basically we have a newborn (pic) psycho who will learn from Talmud that everyone but him is a piece of junk to be exploited and then disposed of. thats literally psycho^2
psychology considers psychopathic personality disorder incurable, so such persons should be publicly executed in every town. read about infant's psychology because pic is strongly related and explanation is too long. sadly banning religions and religious traditions never works so question remains open for innovation. its not possible this civ will ever do well with jews on this rock. they had few thousands years to improve and spent it destroying every civ from inside and blaming it on everyone else

>if I didn't get a job and spend 6 hours a day outside then she wouls have to kick me out.

that probably would have been the best thing for you at the time. It's probably too late now, though.

I know a guy who gambles for money to pay a therapist so they can talk about his gambling problem.

kys beta faggot

If he wins enough to pay for that crap he does not have a gambling problem.

> paying for healthcare

kek

I've been to a psychologist when I wasn't performing well in school. I actually enjoyed it. We got along well and she was pretty intelligent. If you don't like your psychologist user, I suggest finding one that you don't hate. They can certainly help straighten you out.

>be me
>mentally wrecked
>see psychologist and psychotherapist for free because Australia
>It helps someone but I quickly fall back into feeling horrible
>Take Acid
>Watch Jordan Peterson
>Feel 100% better afterwards
>Insanely motivated
>Can go outside
>No longer a n33t
>enjoy talking to people
>Go get an education
>Start own company
>Get red pilled GF
>Start making money hand over fist

Psychedelic experiences helped me a lot, they helped me get through a lot of shit and sort out my thoughts and broke me out of a depressive cycle. Jordan Peterson talks about depression as a cycle where you are constantly hurting yourself and punishing yourself mentally, same with anxiety, I already knew this but when I thought deeply about this and my entire life and generally the control that I do have over my life I realized I could make myself happy and it broke me out of that loop. Not saying it'll work for everyone, but it certainly worked better than the therapy, and it only cost me 10 dollars a tab.

Next time see a prostitute instead.

*tips kufi*

MDMA is excellent for solo therapy as well. Helped me to get over all my childhood issues.

Man, I've always craved these experiences. I wish I didn't live in a shitty little town. All you can get here is weed and meth, and they're both useless.

>Watch Jordan Peterson

Got a link for what you watched exactly? I know about his pushback against SJWs but not much else.

>be me
>depression
>try doctor first, suicide is plan b
>pills, $20/month
>psychotherapy, free for 12 sessions
Depending on your problems therapy's not bad. It's just sorting yourself out with guidance from someone whose expertise is in sorting people out.

Weed is pretty useful for relaxing. Never tried meth, but "regular" amphetamines are great for focus and productivity.

Make DMT at home. Many online tutorials.

MDMA Helped me too actually, its good to hear other peoples experiences with it, Im glad it helped you user, getting passed childhood issues is very difficult because its something you carry with you for so long, from a time when you were so vulnerable.

My experience wasnt about my childhood, it helped me through a period of extreme jadedness, I had lost a lot of love for the people around me and felt hopeless, because despite being successful, I saw the world struggling and it kind of really got to me.

After taking MDMA I realized how much I loved the people around me, and that I could use my success to uplift those around me, and encourage them to do their best so they can also be happy. I don't think I'll ever be as disconnected from people as I was then. Im glad I've gotten past it.

>somehow a talk with some retarded normlafag woman for a hour every 2 weeks should help me with my decades of problems
>somehow psychiatrists have superhuman powers and can see "chemical brain imbalance" in my head just from talk
>somehow it takes at least 2 weeks to pills to "start working"
>somehow you need to try dozens of them before you get it right
Sure sounds legit. Let me get those shekels ready for 10 years of this shit and then get blamed i didnt try hard enough.

DMT Was a wild ride, it didnt really help me per say, but it certainly opened my mind up. I could certainly see it helping people who've never had a psychedelic experience before.

You could also try growing psychedelic mushrooms, its fairly easy to find them in any country, however if you can't find and pick them, you can order a spore print or syringe online and grow your own.

You could also try the dark net, its fairly reliable and rarely do people get caught unless ordering internationally or by having very poor op-sec.

Man, people would call Craxi a far right populist if he said all that today.

Agree.
The fucking kike (I assume so since he has a city as surname and it Italy 99% that means Jewish ancenstry) had the gut to tell me "I'm afraid we cannot meet more than once in a week even if that would be ideal"...this rabbi wants 1200 per month to sort myself out? With that kind of money I'd rather take and go in a third world Asian shithole banging cuties 17yo ffs

I thought it was a meme but now I understand why it's so much more popular among retarded bluepilled middle class women

Kys
There are things you don't say even to your best friend once out of first grade

I totally agree with you and the pic, but what about shills? Who are the shills ITT?

Yup. As for me, I've had a lot of really terrible childhood experiences which I had buried so deep that I couldn't even remember them. MDMA uncovered them and I finally realized why I was so fucked up. It helped so much to finally being able to contemplate on them... how are you even supposed to get over shit when you don't even know exactly what that shit is which is dragging you down? Guess you know what I mean.

Dunno if psychologist and paychoterapeuts are the same thing but thx for the suggestion

Remember how people laughed at Tom Cruise for critiquing psychiatry? He isn't wrong. You'll feel much better exercising and working on solving the real life problems that are causing the depression in the first place.

This is not even mentioning the side effects from anti-depressants.

I have already incoherent rants sometimes: I'm afraid I might be the kind of guy who goes full schizo if I take acid.
I smoke consistently tho and it helps a lot with introspection
MDMA just empty my endorphins vault tho and the day after I feel like I wanna cry for nothing
Got any other substance suggestion pls?

As I understand psychiatrists are allowed to prescribe you medication, while psychologists are only allowed to do therapy. I sometimes use the words interchangeably, sorry bout that.

I know exactly what you mean mate. I think people really overlook the subconscious aspects of depression, anxiety and trauma. Bad experiences linger with you, even if you arent thinking about them actively, its hard to pinpoint why you feel the way you do unless you can have a deeply introspective experience that helps you understand why you are the way you are.

People are very complicated, they are a summation of all experiences they have had, experience crafts your values, your ideas, your thoughts, your personality, when we experience so much, how can we know which of those experiences are the ones that have negatively affected us in a way that makes us unhappy today? Even after its maybe having been years since whatever that experience is occurred.

i r think is useful only if you have problems that can't be solved otherwise.for example if you had a traumatic experience that fucked you up it's definitely useful.hovewer if you, for example, are depressed cuz you are alone or you don't have a job you will just lose money...because you will feel better for a while, but once you realise that you are still alone or still without job you will become depressed again

Agree. Also, he almost named (((them))) in the last line and also a real prophet

Amen to that.

I agree OP. They actually know a lot more than they let on and purposely avoid teaching you techniques to maintain a stable mindset. Why would they give away those secrets right? Because sessions make them rich user, thats way. Study the same material that they did, and guess what?. You can heal yourself of your problems. Simple as that.

I can help you user

Im not going to lie, some people do have negative experiences with acid, and other psychedelics, however, if you go into slowly and open minded you will have a good time and likely a productive one.

Keep this in mind if you are ever having a bad thought or feeling on a psychedelic, you can fix most problems you have in your life and if you can't fix them and they are out of your control, you can change the way you feel about those things and think about those things, happiness is a state of mind where you take actions that benefit to your happiness, its a self sustaining cycle, this is extra true on psychedelics, I was having a bad trip once, and was very upset and my thoughts were very confusing, I took a few deep breaths and put on a funny T.V that I like, I kept watching and slowly I found myself pulled away from those negative experiences and thoughts, and while in a positive mind state, I was able to figure out how I wanted to deal with them, and think about how I wanted to live my life, which gave me great motivation, and it switched me from a depressive loop to a loop of happiness.

MDMA Can help put you in a positive place where you feel more open, but you really need a lower dose in a relaxing environment, maybe with a friend, so that you can have those kinds of experiences with it, talking things out with a friend helped me a lot, we both went on to be much happier and motivated about certain things in our lives that had brought us to stand still. When you are in one of these self sustaining negative cycles, MDMA can be a quick way to break that cycle, and reset your brain so you head in the right direction, MDMA tends to make you feel like shit if you are dosing too high, which you likely are because Italy is part of Europe which has insanely dose pills and high purity MDMA which can catch people off guard and drain their brain of all the chemicals that make you feel happy. 1/2

Anyone who sees the need to visit a shrink is weak and a burden on society.

kys faggots

Other substances you could consider might be things like 2c-b and 2c-i, they are psychedelic amphetamines, but they are much more psychedelic than MDMA, but much more controllable than acid or psilocybin, it gives you the best parts of the MDMA experience combined with the best parts of a psychedelic experience and can be very positive.

Ahmed we have one of the best public Healthcare system in the world and I wouldn't pay even if I'd get cancer or shit, but talking about "issues" with a kike isn't one of the things for free

This

>falling for the therapy-jew
Have 2 drinks before you have to interact with people, you'll be fine. At work (if Italians still do that type of thing) just looked a bit pissed all the time, people will leave you alone and just thing you are really busy. Works for me.

Hey, at least is not a woman!
Also what this user said

these rats inject "Scheinerinnerungen" (fake memories) into you
they talk you into shit which will harm you

dont go there

I'll erowid them and see
Thanks buddy

don't know about psychoterapies but psychoterrapins are

Looks good man. I once bought some from a dude in George and they turned out to be fake. Was worried for like a week that he might have sold me poisonous shit and I'm gonna die.

Based craxi

Watch Thomas Sasz videos on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7GmeSAxXo

Psychiaitrists thought that slaves who ran away suffered from mental illness. lol.

Well it wasnt one specific video, I kind of binged watched his videos all night, and by the morning I was a different person, a better person. Watch his videos about how to stop procrastinating, being useful, giving yourself meaning, fighting depression and social anxiety, he does lots of topics that are really really useful for helping you understand yourself and understand how to break the spell of depression and anxiety and move towards a place where you are happy.

Che cazzo? 150 Euros?

That sucks bro. You missed out on a hell of a trip. Shifty dealers man. Hard to find the right one but when you do show him some love and he will surely return it.

This. I've had some shitty dealers but I have had some really good ones, they can be companionate people.

My first psychedelic experience came from a dealer who thought I was smoking too much weed as a way to deal with my issues. He gave me some acid for free and told me to think about myself and my life and what I want.

I am very thankful I met him, he gave me the tool that helped me fix the way I thought.

17 years ago - I enjoyed it immensely; 2 years of selfish - self centred game playing. It made me feel important. Brought me up and down, massive steep highs and lows.
IDK if it was useful but afterwards I was consciously equipped to handle everything since.

Did you pay or for free? Also, I Want Someone able to tell me do this, don't do that rather than Someone making me talk for 45 minutes hoping i slip or lapsus...how did yours behave?

Exactly, porco due

>feel like a prostitute Who have been pissed on
nope, prostitutes get paid for it

It's a shitty medical pratice I agree. Still i wouldn't mind Someone to Tell me how to Sort myself out

Yeah but I assume once pissed on they realize it didn't worth the money
>joke
|
|
|
|
|
>you

next time tell his to suck your dick at least