DAS RITE WHYTE B O I, YO VIDYA BELON' TA US NOW!

DAS RITE WHYTE B O I, YO VIDYA BELON' TA US NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jIriYhKsFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Melanin maniacs

the trailer was pretty gud, whats your problem burger

>playing AAA western games
you have only yourself to blame

we wuz player 1 n sheeet

Can't wait to see how they backpaddle when sales drop.

Holy shit, we get it faggot.

>implying they will
90% of people are mindless drones.

Video games are dead between maybe sports if you're already into niggerball. I was able to look the other way when I was bluepilled as fuck but no longer. It's over, the usual suspects are introducing the same themes, characters, so on into this medium. It's downhill from here.

they will
normies still prefer to play the gender they are so they can sorta self insert

women will not carry these games to good sales

nobody likes niggers, not even the jews.

Poor pathetic, delusional snowflake Sup Forumsfaggots getting triggered because some people put black women in video games

LOL

WE
WE WAZ
WE WAZ KANGS
WE WAZ KANGS
WE WAZ KANGS N SHEEIT
WE WAZ KANGS N SHEEIT
WE WAZ KANGS N SHEEIT GIBS ME DAT CRAKA

So this year's E3 is basically 'haha fuck trump fuck white people'

not everyone is a pathetic insecure faggot like you who needs to self-insert lol

BGAE 2 looks amazing, good artstyle, characters seems well crafted with distinct personalities.
I dont give a flying fuck about skin color when the game is good.
The new ass creed is gonna be a shitfest.

It all depends on the gameplay. and bgae 2 was by far the best trailer shown at E3. But gameplay videos will tell if this has any chance.

I'm definitively NOT buying any game where the protagonist is a black woman. Christ, this is the most obvious propaganda of all time, sad to see AAA games succumbing to this corruption.

>leave this year to me

To be quite honest the last game I even bought was Zelda breath of the wild for switch 10/10. Nothing really appeals to me anymore. I was looking forward to the new mass effect, but I couldn't stop laughing at horrible animations and plot.

13% of the population, 0.1 percent of computer science graduates, 0.1 percent of gaming devs, 100 percent representation in all games in 2017.

Now that's progressive.

i love this new WHITE BOI meme

>God of War: Quest for my wife's son

At least his tit looks greek.

Nobody is buying those games, nigga.

>Judging the qaulity of a game by its CG trailer

You're real fuckin' dumb, my man

kekd

too bad the anoying kid will bother you every 5 minutes

Daily reminder that if you aren't as white as Kratos you're a nigger

of course, because you are a cuck.

Watch your 6 nogs. (((They))) be creepin' up on ya.

Can anyone answer if there's a way to report these faggots for spam? Literally the entire fucking day the majority of threads have been like this. The sticky says CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE MAKING A NEW FUCKING THREAD ABOUT A TOPIC THAT ALREADY EXISTS.

Why the FUCK then has all day been "We Wuz Kangz Vidya Edition"?? First of all, this this shit belongs on Sup Forums faggots. I don't give a fuck about videogames. Second, just at the time of typing this there are six, FUCKING SIX threads about this in the catalog.

MODS AND JANITORS DO YOUR JOBS YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS. THIS DAILY SHILLING AND SLIDING IS BLATANT.

DO SOMETHING

and Kek agrees, so fuck you czech em

Shut up, stupid frogposter

we saviors of your freedoms now

Just dont buy nigger games

I dont

Thats the only way to stop it

Get these SJW fucks fired

why isnt there a movement to mod all niggers out of games, reskin the shitskin

It's like dolls for girls and cars for boys. Not a rocket science, really.

They did that for that space conquering game on Steam and the Mod was banned.

who are you trying to impress?

This.
It's really not that hard. Pick up a fucking book.

>The last of God of War

>Implying

Don't buy or support them.

Make noise about them being SJW/jewish propaganda.

Yes

>Hey let's dumb down God of War for people who hate videogames and make it PG-13
Remember this?
youtu.be/9jIriYhKsFI

Compare that to the walking simulator we just saw.

If ten years ago I told someone God Of War will not ave any blood, and Devil May Cry will be literally dead, they'd have laughed in my face

wtf are you talking about, i always liked gaming since i was 10 playin vice city mgs2, but i refuse to play as a fuckin nigger, i will never buy a game where you have to be a nigger, if you do that, you are probably a nigger lover

i agree,this works

the new assassins creed though may be our guys still,but the rest is sjw shit

white european men and japs are the main demographic of gamers,if they try and push multi culti then vote with your wallet as we did with ghostbusters the movie and mass effect andromedia

>We need a more diverse cast
>Just slap pic related in it
>GENIUS

Jokes on you guys. I only play indie games where you have to use your brains. No kangz here.

Wolfenstein is the only one of those games remotely interesting.

Fuck that black Mary Sue in Uncharted 4. Who the hell wants to play a game as her, or Chloe for that matter. Uncharted was the Indiana Jones game fix. If I wanted to play as a woman, I'd play Tomb Raider, why would I buy Uncharted if I can't be a man anymore? That was the whole appeal of Uncharted.

Good taste

>monkey as last slide
Top pip you fucking fatass niglet

All these games are gonna flop, the main crowd dont want to play as a nigger.

Meanwhile in Japan.

>play as a jew in a game made by a jew pretend killing european gods
Fuck white people amirite?

Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again

We'll see.

4 of those characters are white

Fuck mothafucka don't talk to me or my brother ever again fuckaaa

4?
I only count one, in the bottom left.

neger detected

>"And the award for Biggest Flop of the Year going to...!"
They all strong contenders. I wonder who will win.

Here's a controversial thought: Whats if there's actually no agenda and it's just a response to the rapidly changing demographics across the world and more specifically in America?

Africans population in america is shrinking

>he buys western videogames

lmao to be honest

Just don't buy it. It's really that simple.

See Ghostbusters.

Stop acting like you're entitled to products done the way you want them, that's the core of the problem anyway.

I hope Uncharted 4's DLC.
Maybe then they'll realize that male protagonists are the only thing that makes that series stand out from Tomb Raider.

Enjoy your flops.

Alright so what if they're just appealing to a demographic that needs to be appealed to? At the end of the day its all about money and if the data these big wigs at the top of game companies have collected indicates that a prominent black character in a game doesn't effect white sales but it does increase sales in the black community. It would make scene to feature a prominent black character then would it not? It's not good for the video game medium just like the same thing happening in TV shows isn't good for the television medium but it is good for businesses it seems and that's the bottom line.

what a shit excuse for a bait
weak energy
no substance
kys for being a lazy cuck

>weebs thinking their opinions matter

>game has a black person in it
I HATE VIDEOGAMES

>need to be appealed to

They will, just like what happened to Marvel

GOD DAMNIT TYRONE

I know right, video games are a fuckingtl waste of time. Even more so than anime.

How about you tell me what your problem is with that you dumb fucking abo. Can you put words in a sentence and articulate your thoughts you clown?

what if it is a plot to convince white men to go out more rahter than to waste their time on vidya?

>well-crafted with distinct personalities

I didn't know repeating "fuck" was a personality.

don't like it? don't buy it. and if you are saying that (((they))) are trying to brainwash norimes, guess what, they are normies, its their job to be brainwashed. now get the fuck off my japanese image board

>Kratos being calm
>Kratos being reasonable
>Kratos not straight-up murdering people who talk shit to him
>Kratos listening to a strong independent womyn who needs no god powers

Lol, fuck off.

My only slim hope for this game was the developers pulling the reverse of the original God of War storyline, with Kratos building up the Aesir pantheon to kick shit out of monsters plaguing the world, and the kid being the future Thor. Needless to say, the last trailer killed it pretty conclusively.

The only one I recognize is AC and I've heard that the protagonist is portrayed as Arab looking not black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_development

>a character who literally kills western cultural hallmarks
Anyone who defends Kratos or God of War in general is fucking retarded.

The only demographic they're appealing to is Californian virtue signalling estrogen filled white boys.

If you think black women are buying videogames...

Don't other minorities ever get sick of the massive amounts of pandering that blacks require? Do libs actually think that blacks will ever be satisfied enough (eventually) to make it not about them, and work for Hispanics or Asians to have their voices and media representation amplified? I'm guessing not.

Nah. The worst that will happen is they'll ask for more pandering to compensate, and they'll get it. They won't fight each other because it's comfy to just beat on whitey though.

>not playing japanese games

Let me guess, you believe in >muh progress too?

That a character changes doesn't yet mean he necessarily becomes more entertaining to play as.

and not a single black worked on any of these games

Anyone who thinks that God of War was in any way amazing is retarded, the games are the most dumbed-down hack and slash ever.

>Fucking demons masquerading as pagan gods
>Western cultural hallmarks

No.

After playing God of War 2, I can safely say that even Hollywood woudn't have shited this much on greek mythology.

There is a gramatical error in your post. You put 'black' and 'worked' in the same sentance.

I don't play games where the main character is a nigger, no matter how good it may be. I simply can't.

Have any of you faggots tried Horizon New Dawn? Jesus Christ, what the fuck is up with all that multiethnic garbage. It's full of chinks and gorillas.

Same. GTA:SA being an honorary exception.

I don't really play vidya anymore, but if I go back, it's going to be Nintendo and that's half of the reason.

Zero* Dawn

Plenty of time until 2018

Same.