Sup Forums btfo

Wtf happened guys?? Lauren Southern is now a leftist for islam, has she lost her mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMpIA4QEVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God i hate Portugal

Shouldn't you be more worried about your 5 shekel's a month ration than a leftist Jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMpIA4QEVo

Lauren stopped with politics and will only do make-up tutorials from now on.

she's got a bf

video was lmao desu senpai faggot kek kys

As if that's going to stop anyone's fapping.

Who the fuck is this woman? Why is she relevant?

he's black

Well, she is Canadian after all. It must be in their genes to fuck niggers.

fok da juus

he also looks down on all of Sup Forums

I'm just saying, Sup Forums was a little right. even if these people are useful for getting a message out, they don't think highly of you, and luke the embezzler definitely thinks he's better than you.

it's a small world and I keep hoping to find something legitimately good in it

Anyone who hates Canada is a good person in my book

Did she really get a bf? Well I guess she'll have leftism fucked into her now kek.

Like I give a shit about what some Canadian thinks about me. I look down on all of Canada.

the rudkowski guy. seems like a cuck to me that supports both sides. supposedly embezzled some funds related to 9/11. calls into question her personal beliefs but so long as the videos redpill people who gives a fuck. I'm gonna go buy cigarettes.

he's a jewyorker

This is a canada tier post portubro. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I still don't care of course.

fuck off with your trendy whore
sage & report

She's right about one thing, Islam will fuck her in the end. I hope she burns to death screaming desu.

I hope all leafs burn

hnnnnggg

fpbp

Perfection.

There's always this Finn ip defending this Vagina jew, is it you Lauran? Why don't you use leaf ip you nigger slut

She isn't a jew, dumbass.

That rudowski guy stood in front of lucky Larry and confronted him about 9/11. What have you done?

That's even hotter.

I wish I had a blonde aryan gf like Lauren just so she could cuck me with a virile young black stud.

She hasn't a black boyfriend.

Anti-Lauren Sotherners are showing their true colors.

I helped find weapons in dc parks, shut down antifa meeting places, helped start deportation nation, found all the ngo ships and gave all the info to GI (still haven't seen anything meaningful happen there), helped identify and jail most of the dc and new york antifa leaders, and a bunch of other shit. I pissed off macron, soros, and helped with ctr and am working on shareblue.

all as a hobby. I don't care if he did something for optics lmao. also its rudkowski, and he's jewish, which explains the embezzling

holy shit lmao.

>Anyone who hates Canada is a good person in my book
>American
>Owns a book
Good one Paco

t. Alberto Barbossa

Sage
Stop shilling dumb cunts.

Forgive me senpai, noone can go through Sup Forums without a shitpost once in a while

wew another BASED e-celeb thread? what did you all think of sargons new video??? that feminist really was BTFO if you ask me xD

I'd like to add that I would totally engage in consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating.

>It's another roastie e-celeb thread

I want nu-Sup Forums to leave.

>hey what should be the new consensus on e-celeb x?
absolutely nothing, watch what you want to watch but stop taking people like Southern and thinking everything they speak is Gospel, or damn near.

well now that we know she's got a bf that makes you a degenerate. even if he is a condescending prick and doesn't respect anyone from Sup Forums because he thinks everyone here is a neckbeard virgin.

anyone remember the posts in the pissvestigation threads about the OP going to actually fuck a woman instead of being an autist and hunting the guy down? I'm like 90% that was luke.

takes a real shitcunt to piss on people helping you.

You seem angry.

>Caring about ecelebs
>Ever
Pathetic