Is England fucked by Theresa May?

Is England fucked by Theresa May?
Do I bail out of the country now or wait till I finish an apprenticeship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GcSiTzN5TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finish your plumber apprenticeship first, then come to Poland

I took electronics. Luckily I'm moved here from Poland so I speak the language a but already

Poland and Bulgaria will end up being the last bastion of western society in Europe.

Poland is a land of toilet cleaners.
How the Polish forget that they were but a few years ago the scum of eastern Europe who came to take our jobs and clean the shit out of my toilet bowl.

Bulgaria? LOL you're whiter than they'll ever be britbong

It's alright there. Bit of a shit hole but so is most of the UK

fuck off gippo

Would rather do that then get blown to bits by a dirty sand nigger yelling "Muhammad" at me.

Obviously, I'd rather fuck a polish bird than a woman wearing a bin bag

Well soon enough the UK will be overridden with jihads

If you're close to finishing then ride it out.

About a year and a half left

>posts a sink

MODS GET IN HERE

Finish your apprenticeship then move to Australia. Simple as that mate.

>le sink
wew faggot

>cucking for life advice on Sup Forums

I'm fucking off to Japan with the waifu permanently in a few months and I'm from the UK originally. Call me a traitor all you like but I refuse to raise my children in a country where they can be raped by people who won't be punished. I'll be back to fight if there is people here ever wake up but I'm pretty black-pilled on the matter.

You should ride out your apprenticeship and then seek employment somewhere safer and more civilised yourself when you have the chance. Perhaps even return to Poland and start up business there.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GcSiTzN5TI

This man has it right.

>Theresa May
If you believe the country has been fucked by the current pm instead of a 100 year process of globalization that has and is effectively destroying western nations, you need to do more research.

The modern political process is fucked. Democracy has failed. A primary party can never make large changes when the vote is split almost 50/50.

Instead we get a flaccid government who is obsessed with placating the people who do not intend to vote for them.

Finish, but make sure you have an exit strategy in place in case things go south fast.

Finish apprenticeship, my young apprentice.

Thanks Britbongs o7 I'm a secret Slav but I loved your country and loved tea as much as any Brit. I've grown to even like blacks, never seen any in Poland. The weather is never great but at least you don't have droughts I guess.

The breaking point is I fucking hate Muslims, and Jews. And your country is riddled with these plague's.

Always wanted to visit Hong Kong. I hope to do some work away's there along with other places.

Nobody likes muslims or jews, 1st cousins and all. Deport all of them to straya and let them fight it out

That's some real shit. Surprised someone was actually saying it in front of a crowd.

Finish your apprenticeship and stay in the UK as long as you feel safe or until you feel like settling down and having kids, saving money while you are able to.

Fuck that mate. Gonna bail as soon as I finish my apprenticeship, liquidate my assets and go work away in Croatia. See If I want to settle down there for a bit.

Fuck having kids, I got better shit to do with my life then bringing kids up

Theresa May will not resign. Just let that sink in

Whereabouts are you? I'm thinking of moving too after I've got my degree, maybe to Ireland or Austria (I have family there).

Isle of Wight, majority here is conservative old farts

That's why I posted the image

You poor bastard, must be boring af.

I'm on your wavelength user. But seriously, don't leave the UK. Things are going to be fine

England don't need no prime minister