With the recent (((diversity))) push in media/escapism

I'm here to help you folks and give you some Sup Forums-worthy games/comics/shows to pass the time until this whole thing blows over.

Starting with comics:

>Iron Man: Start with the 60s up until the 2000s. Then read the 2005 volume. Then read the 2008 vol. Then give up 'cause the rest is trash.
>The Question: EVERYTHING
>Deathstroke: Wolfman's 90s run
>Warlord: Volume 1 (1976-1988)
>Conan: Start with Marvel, move to Dark Horse
>Suicide Squad: Ostrander
>Incredible Hercules
>The Punisher MAX
>Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD
>Secret Warriors (Hickman)

Now for some TV Shows:

>Black Sails
>The Young Pope
>The Leftovers
>The X-Files
>The Twillight Zone
>Fargo
>Better Call Saul

Now for some games:

>System Shock 1&2
>Deus Ex (originals)
>Metal Gear Solid (everything, just get the PS3 Legacy collection)
>DOOM (1,2 & 2016)

There's a word limit so I'll stop, but feel free to add more.

>Duke Nukem 3D

BUMP

>Tomb of Dracula (Marvel)

>he still watches (((western))) entertainment

>black sails

Didn't they turn the protagonist into a fag?

>DOOM (1,2 & 2016)
As a Doom fanboy, I'm terrified of what will happen in the Doom sequel (assuming it's on Earth) after the Wolfenstein II announcement.

He was bi. But still user, it's a great show. Beautifully acted, great set pieces (thanks Bay) and a great story. It's worth a watch.

Da White Man is da true Devil. Poor demons were just enslaved by the White Man.

At least Doomguy is still white.

For comics, I'd add Judge Dredd and The Sandman and the related titles.

>Now for some TV Shows:

>Black Sails
>The Young Pope
>The Leftovers
>The X-Files
>The Twillight Zone
>Fargo
>Better Call Saul

Where is Twin Peaks?

>Invisible War
>Deus Ex

Punisher MAX is the one comic I still like as an adult.

I forgot Vagabond.

Wunderwaffen is a really good comic.

And Buck Danny.

How about you just bin all your media technology and get out more you fucking bunch of faggots. Best thing I ever did was bin my Xbox. Never been so productive in my life.

>black people aren't everywhere, wtf?

I had to explain this one to my gf recently. She's from NJ and was used to being surrounded by black people, sometimes being the only white in the room. Recently she moved out to central PA and was surprised that there were so few blacks (about 10%). I told her that she was actually seeing a fairly accurate representation of the national demographic spread, and that actually most of the geographic United States is utterly devoid of blacks, since they tend to self-segregate into cities and the South. I described the historical reasons for this and when she asked why blacks today didn't move out of shitty, expensive cities and into the cheap, pleasant country, I explained that there's nothing preventing them from doing so, but people naturally choose to live around like people.

The point is, liberals from urban environments can be deluded by living in a bubble and are shocked to learn the world isn't Harlem.

>"Hurr durr, people like, watch things and like, do stuff they enjoy, better act like a (((productive))) member of society".

Just kys faggot. Not everyone is a NEET who spends all his time doing that. Some of us can actually divide our time and make room for everything.
Forgot about it, but yeah, good call.