It's not planned

>It's not planned

>its on-topic

the topic is videogame protagonists

on the videogame board

>It's not unusual

yeah we didn't have enough fucking threads bitching about SJWs
fuck off

I support LGBT, non-male, and non-white vidya just to see you faggots on Sup Forums get so butthurt about it.

Just a coincidence, i am so tired of your conspiracy theories.
Just move along!

>LGBT
who said lgbt is not okay on Sup Forums?

OH BOY IT SURE WAS IMPORTANT TO MAKE THIS THREAD

But the goal it incite Sup Forums shitposting and stuff that is not on topic

Just because it's technically related to video games doesn't mean it's on topic, or relevant to Sup Forums. Even moreso when the topic is Sup Forumsbait

>Sup Forums: GAMERGATE WON
>also Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEEEE GET THESE SJW'S OUT OF VIDYA

I just don't understand

wow dude nice u fukn showed them so hard *high-fives*

>marxism in video games
Trash in the bin

V I D E O G A M E S

REE THE LIBERAL ARTISTS ARE NOT ON MY SIDE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop buying their games like all of us have you dumb nigger.

>able bodied
What the fuck

being able to run and jump is racist to fat people

Fuck off back to your hugbox.

I don't think the predominantly able bodied white population of Japan has gotten that memo

>not being disabled is not normal
Huh

>it's

why

>I support degeneracy for the edgyness sake
WOW, you sure showed us!

How about you learn how to use this website before you sperg all over the screen, summerfag.

Stop buying Western games that push leftist propaganda.

>I support bigotry for the edgyness sake
WOW, you sure showed us!

He got triggered

I have to agree. Disfigured white cis gendered men are way cooler.

Eye patches are always rad, and usually when somebody in a game gets limbs removed, they're always replaced with pretty neat demonic/robotic/magical shit. Also main character being pushed around in a wheelchair is a pretty great way to do an on-rails shooter. So yeah, I'm going to have to agree with this.

>Abled bodied

How do you make a platformer with a cripple protagonist?

>artists
They're bloggers, youtubers and fake academics. Noone holding those kind of talks actually work on the games.

That's a start, but also tell companies WHY you're not buying their retarded cuckold simulator games.

>When the autism runs this deep
I almost feel bad for you, user

Technical in Crysis 2 you're basically human soup being kept alive by your nano-suit. Doubt we'll ever see a protag. in a wheel chair any time soon, the ableist bastards.

>white
default if that's the default in your setting
>cis gendered able bodied
default unless stated otherwise in your setting
>man
Default in stories that are archetypal for males. Not default in stories that are archetypal for females. A story about a knight has a male MC by default, a story about a person in love has a female MC by default.

Fucking hell my man. You seriously need to go back to lurking, or better yet just go back to where you came from. This site would be intellectually better off without you, and that is saying a lot.

>You are against gays teaching 5 years old kids about gender fluidity, therefore i am a bigot.

wtf man

>able bodied

no worry about METRO then, since you're on-rails

You're a pathetic person. Stop browsing this subreddit. It's sad that people like you are on this site.

>It's not to manufacture controversy

Were the Tony Hawk games ahead of their time for their inclusion of a wheelchair?

>the new white supremacy

if only

Remember you can report people for spamming.

Can we talk about the next-level spam in this thread?

He even removes the ▶ triangle so you can't filter it.

Women don't play games.
Trannies are less than 0.01% of the population.
Spastics and retards are too fucked up to play games and anyway how do you make a game where the main character spins around in a wheelchair while mooing?

There is no point in pandering to groups who will not or cannot play your games. All you achieve is to alienate your core market. Marvel learned this the hard way.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

This thread fucking sucks. How about one of these janitors steps up and fucks this thing out of existence already.

DAYUUUM

based Sup Forumsbrony

>you will never be this triggered about a thread on Sup Forums

>Don't talk about politics in video games!

Then tell SJWs to stop shoving their insane politics into video games.

What they're doing isn't the Sup Forums boogeyman's fault.

be honest, cuckoldry is the new norm, especially in vidya games. no fetish is taboo these days that's why this is happening and it's a good thing.

>nigger in middle-earth
WHAT THE FUCK

>implying cisgender and able-bodied aren't the default in real life

you jealous white boi? not being represented enough?

>Just because it's on topic doesn't make it on topic
Actually it does. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it off topic.

Why do you guys care so much?

>able bodied

yes, end this shit please
fat carl and donut drake are some of the funnest things to ever happen to video games

Coons were already represented by the orcs

Just a coicidence goy

To be loved by anyone

CARLOS YOU FUCKING SPIC

sigh i fucking hate how fags trannies and liberals are making games now
should i just quit this hobby and go fishing or watching the paint dry which is more interesting than SJWs trying sadly trigger their main audience which is white teens and men + latinos who dont get represented in games at all coz SJWs only care about blacks not asians whites or latinos

Are these GDC people literally retarded? Video game characters normally reflect where the game was made. A game made somewhere in Europe will usually have a white protagonist, just like a video game from Japan would have an Asian protagonist.

What about Surge guy? He was wheelchair'd then power suit'd

So do we keep making these threads in hopes something happens or are we going to take action?

Yeah, sorry that I have so many privileges. And too bad that fat british convicts enslaved you.

updated version

sony got the memo with an extra 3 pics added

>Why do you guys care so much?

because the world is turning black, and muslim

I play videogames to avoid this reality and seek escapism, and now it's full of niggers there too!!!

Kill yourself.

>able bodied
I agree, we need more cyborgs in vidya

you forgot the new Shadow of Mordor game

Just choose a new hobby, and watch this shitshow from a distance, until it gets better.

unless it will never get better

>mithril edition

Did Hollywood get better?

>Sup Forumstards are a dying species
Thank fucking god.

user, you're right, it won't get better, nothing fucking will unless consumers like us grow a spine.

I guess that trope is the closest we'll ever get to an actual disabled protag. However, I am surprised no indie developer has taken it up themselves to do a wheelchair character walking sim type game. Seems like that would garner "her story" levels of praise.

Well, user, i think it's time for you to hit the gym and go on a crusade.

TFW Sara Ryder wasnt that bad

>Hollywood

why don't you watch kino instead?

what replaces us is far far worse. you people cant see the forest for the trees can you?

>grow a spine
>because my video game features a man with dark skin and it scares me
lol

Sara was a blessing compared to this.

You know, developers at least tried to make the white guys grizzled handsome default character, why do all these females have to be so ugly.

i dont mind having black chicks in our games but why cant they be hot? all those girls are fucking UGLY

It's going to be a global Brazil, one gigantic favela. I hope everyone likes Max Payne 3.

>Let's try motion controls to get these fat pieces of shit some exercise
>Welp, that didn't work. Guess we have to cater to their fat-acceptance bullshit

blow your fucking brains out you sniveling no-platforming lefty cocksucker. Die screaming in a fucking god damn fire

Because they're black

>ugly

They're realistic you fucking permavirgins. Real women don't look like your pedo weeb cartoons you know.

Why not include the fro Nadine in the pick in the upper right

Tumblr animals will start crying about sexualized female characters?

Don't you fucking dare post Satania while talking shit about fishing. Learn moon and just play Japanese games and watch anime raw. If you don't, then you have to deal with SJW games and cartel subs.