Roaming Millennial

that will be $4,500 a month for my high quality intellectual content, thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuxKY7lKc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$52,488 a year

>,488 a year

she'll either get old or fat and people will stop paying, then probably has no real job skills so will either be poor or try to land a betabux.

Oh look its THIS SAME THREAD AGAIN

Aaww look at the Nazi pissboy afraid of a young liberal woman taking his whole audience by being not a disgusting piece of shit. How unfair!

Fuck off nigger.

god damn fucking alt light e-whores

REEEEEEEEE

STOP GIVING HER ATTENTION FOR HAVING TITS

After the deductions from that kike website she makes less then most people here

Fuck this bitch, hehe feminism is cancer bla bla bla here's 100 generic things other people have said but because I'm a pretty girl subscribe!

Anyone subbed to her or Lauren southern or whatever is a feminist

Oh miss "yeah I know white people are gonna die out... but... " has found a lot of beta males to provide goods for her.

Goddamn, that's twice my monthly earnings..

Welp. Time to make a yt channel, and read Sup Forums threads on cam. Patreon will be up in a few hours. Please DONATE DONATE DONATE

>A little over 600 people like her material enough to donate an average of less than $10/month to ensure content keeps coming
Why do you Eurocucks hate the free market?

Is she a hapa? She looks like it.

Its a strange form of polygami, these females mate with numerous different men and are financially supported by another group of men.

In this day and age, the gap between being a beta-male or an alpha-male truly is astonishing.

If only she was teaching bloody good suppositions

Who even donates this

Who the fuck cares what she makes?
If people are willing to pay her because they like what she says then leave her alone. Attack her arguments if you want, but I don't see how getting paid directly by her audience is a bad thing.

Boohoo, she doesn't need to work in an office. Fuck off you faggots.

>Character assassination
>Character
I'm pretty sure being a dumb bitch is not a character

People can criticize whatever they want. Why do you hate free speech?

thirsty manlets

>angry bitter neet virgin faggots get mad over beta wagecucks donating their money

tis feels grand being above yee

pretty sure being a fucktard that's triggered by anything isnt either

im sorry you need a vagina to proceed

How does she earn that much?
How pathetic her patrons must be.
She's obviously politics-ignorant and unentertaining, people must give her shekels because she has bewbs.

Why do you? Your attack is the same as his attack, so if he is thus you are.

The only thing worse than beta orbiters are posters complaining about them.

Styx doesn't have one and spends all his days gardening, occult shit, and browsing Sup Forums. I want in instead of working 50 hours a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuxKY7lKc4

"liberal" You plebs really need to stop hijacking that term. Being deliberately gormless and shitting all over your own nation and its culture is not "liberal" in any sense of the word.

I sure as hell hope no one here gives him money

1 post by this id u fags

You kidding? We're his biggest audience as he owns politics on youtube.

women were a mistake

Beta cucks are a cancer to the world no matter what politcal spectrum they are on.

They are no different to the cucks who funded the leftist snowflakes and their bullshit

she is the female sargon. funny thing is that jordan peterson supports her. god only knows why

Why do you guys assume she will be paid like this for a long time? Patreon as a thing alone will probably be gone within 5 years as months pass people will cancel their donations. Short term ago that number looks impressive but this shit doesn't last long term.

I watch his videos too. I wouldn't give him money.

beta orbiters

Sargon at least takes a minimal amount of effort to prepare his videos and has a voice that makes rednecks think he's smart. she just lifts all the material from his videos and speaks in monotone

I find her extremely boring. and she doesnt even have a good voice or big tits. so I rather watch styxx