What happens here? Silesia

What happens here? Silesia

not much really

German land

is it comfy if you're a czech?

Been there to visit my gf's family in Bedzin. Looked a bit depressing desu, but peaceful.

dont know, ask some czech people i guess

they eat coal for breakfast

Quick rundown. Also note that everyone west from yellow area are descendants of resettlers from pre WWII Eastern Poland (Wilno, Wołyń Lwów). They have no indentity and desperately prettend to be Silesians. The only true Silesians live in Upper Silesia.
t. Greater Poland student living in Wrocław

It's really nice. I'm studying in wroclaw and my home town is by Karkonosze mountains close to the Czechs. Lots of good beer, the city is pretty and students are no leftie baboons. Quite a lot of Russians and Ukrainians immigrants here thou, same as most bigger cities

Opole is a shithole. It is probably the most Soviet looking Polish city.

>capitol city of polish leftists
NOOOOOO

:(

Thanks friendo.

>the city is pretty and students are no leftie baboons
oh that's actually good to hear, even though the other user thinks it has a bad rap, a la melbourne

It's really not, people tend to blow things out of perspective. Even then, there is a huge difference between Polish liberal than a more western one

There are still Germans there?

how did you noflag

you can do it too

>There are still Germans there?
No. Eastern Polacks. They're just larping.
Czech and Polish PIast clay. Despite being under Germans for so long they didn't stop speaking in Polish dialect.

>Inb4 butthurt Silesians
Face it, your pseudo-language is a Polish dialect. Czechs can't even understand you, not to mention the Germans. lmao.

Probably a few. Most have fled from the incoming red army, ones who didnt were deaded

Polish squatters pretending to be natives even though the region is rightfully German along with about half of modern Poland.

>they eat coal for breakfast
better than burning coal I suppose

Rightful German clay. Full of Lwów Jews now.

My ancestors are from Breslau, German Jews that lived there since the 16th century. Was comfy until 1938.

>home town is by Karkonosze mountains close to the Czechs
comfy af, right? But I personally prefer skiing on the Czech side - it's cheaper and better organised, sorry
>Lots of good beer
you mean Piast, Tyskie or Żywiec pisswater?
>same as most bigger cities
only in Wrocław Ukrainians make 10% of inhabitants

wrong, it's rightfully Czech. but Broland is looking after it for us

as I said, they are only a minority in Opole region, but yes, they are still there. They have bilingual town names like pic related and even assured representation in Polish parlament (2 seats)