Why do Republicans hate the environment?

breakingnews.ie/world/us-cancels-new-protection-for-endangered-whales-and-sea-turtles

>inb4: bait.jpg

>sleeping naked

Do Americans actually do this?

bait.jpg

because they're retarded, and it's what their retarded voters want

environmentalism is literally the only thing the left is right about

i thought that was a giant dick

Why not use Archive you twat?

Some do, I know my GF only sleeps in her panties. I need to have a shirt and shorts on to sleep. Can't sleep bare skin at all.

I don't think voters are sitting around saying "fuck conservation and fuck the whales" They just like Republican economics

The environment is full of gays.

It's a new story. Now tell me why Republicans want whales and turtles extinct or gtfo

>I don't think voters are sitting around saying "fuck conservation and fuck the whales"
they actually are though

They also tend to be patently against any environmentalist practices just for the sake of disagreeing with Democrats

>Why do Republicans hate the environment?

Because the measures that would be needed to take action against the degradatin of the environment are so drastic, they'd be forced to admitt that most of the pillars of the system they think so highly of, and that they want to 'conserve' are improveable or simply flawed.

ecologist here, and redpilled. unfortunately it will be even more difficult in the following years to find permanent work in my areas of experience. i am currently looking at learning a new trade.

>tfw my gf hates camping

what the fuck do you think the purpose of satin sheets are

Because they are elected by the dumbest people in their country.

user you are part of the problem in our country.

yeah nice argument there, champ

kill yourself shill rat

Because they're stupid

Lol, i sleep naked, sometimes when it's hot in summer even without blanket.

the fuck is that flag

I'm not that guy btw, I'm just stating the fact you are part of the problem of our country.

>They also tend to be patently against any environmentalist practices just for the sake of disagreeing with Democrats

This is close minded as fuck
Generalized as fuck
Completely wreaks of poisoning the well tactics so you don't actually have to face an argument

In other words, you are the kind of person that says shit with no intent of arguing. You're just here to say your opinion of a group of people that don't line up with your ideology and make it seem like its a fact.

Sorry man, truth hurts.

The fuck are these flags?

arrrr m80

This is amazing and goes into the collection

dafuk are all deez flags

See

R A R E
A
R
E

they just don't want the government telling them what to do.

Flagtestpost. Allahu Ackbar

what flag am I?

>why not use archive
>it's a new story
fuck you new faggot mother fucker eat shit dick licking pile of horse shit cunt go back to tumblr you son of a bitch your mother sucks nigger cocks for a living

>environmentalism is literally the only thing the left is right about
Yes, they care so much about the environment that they outsource manufacturing to the chinks, the worst polluters in human history.

u gay white boi

No one hates the environment, they just don't want to throw away billions on fake environmentalism

I don't get it. It's this some new meme?

Because most of their voting base are dumb fuck oil refinery workers and coal miners, while their financial support comes from the industry heads.

When will you dumb hicks learn that whataboutism is not an argument.

Because they're backed and funded by big oil. See Koch brothers. I thought this was well known.