Stop considering brown haired people European

Only Africans have genes for brown hair. Pure Europeans are all blonde.

Yes, my father's hair was "dark blonde" which is in no way brown.

East Asians are a sort of Africans too.

Muslims are not so bad and jews often have red hair because the egyptian kangz fucked them, which makes the jews basically whiter than you.

I'm just telling you the facts that you don't like.

- biology professor Vikernes

>Brown hair
>The same as black

KYS

I was 100 percent blonde up till like 10 years of age.. what now OP?

you're a fucking retard aren't you?

waste of time and bandwidth thread
posted by jealous migrant after his bleach job failed

Okay If I'm not white then, what am I? I mean my skin is literally so pale I burn within 10 minutes of sun exposure and I have green eyes, but I guess because my hair isn't blonde I am a literal nigger? Sweet looks like I'll be cashing in on that affirmative action ;)

Yes, also green eyes are the same as brown eyes genetically

Watch my channel to get a better understanding of the world and buy MYFAROG on Amazon, I have 18 children to feed

Me too

Have I transitioned to non-European?

Fucking triggered brownies to to africa shitskins

I was a blonde haired blue eyed aryan until age 10, then my hair turned brown.

have the jews put something in the water to make us non-europeans?

>a mad t*urk/gypsy mongrel with brown eyes and dark hair
If we cleaned all of you we are going to be the first utopia-country in the world since only people with blonde hair blue eyes can hold a civilization as shown numerous times already

Varg is a fucking rat faced kike. He's mad that Graeco-Romans thought of his ancestors as "pale skinned savages".. At least have some grace, (((Varg))), damn

Why would anyone consider Varg a figure of authority? He lives in a mudhut in the arsehole of nowhere. He wanted to make change and instead of pursuing it effectively he fucked up numerous times and has rendered himself completely useless to his own cause. Fuck Varg.

R A R E

A

R

E

lol you are such a fag.

Stay mad, Vargfags.
Mediterraneans built the west. Get over it.

wait what
test

fuck off kike

stop replying to d&c niggers

Test. Test. Based black men. Test. 1 2 3 wtf

Correct.
Dark haired people are dirty mutts.

Gay

Native Gauls had brown hair, they dyed it blonde with lime.
gtfo
Oh, you're retarded, nevermind. My bad. Be gentle everyone.

I see.

Im a newfag can someone explain why I can change flags all of a sudden?

Finland has a lot of blondes > finns mongorians. Even im blonde...so all blondes are mongolians? Hurrdurr

I took a DNA test and my paternal line has never left Western Europe and my maternal one had only recently immigrated from East to West Europe within the past 200 years.

None of my bloodline has ever touched Africa, and yet I have brown hair.

I'm calling bullshit.

Failure to detect basic irony even if you are unfamiliar with the subject or person being ironized is a sure sign that you are of pure Germanic stock by the way.

>Aboriginal Australians, especially in the west-central parts of the continent, have a high frequency of natural blond-to-brown hair, with as many as 90–100% of children having blond hair in some areas
>Blondism is also a common sight among Berbers of North Africa, especially in the Rif and Kabyle region. Blondism frequency varies among Berbers from 1% among Jerban Berbers, 4% among Mozabite Berbers and Shawia Berbers, to 11% among Kabyle Berbers.
kek

>yfw all those blonde haired and blue eyed people have ancestors and will have descendants with brown hair and/or green/brown eyes

>when Sup Forums forgets gingers exist...

Blonde genes don't just disappear.
I know blonde and blue eyed people who have both brown haired parents.

Thats my point, is it a case of anybody in your family ever having brown hair/non blue eyes makes you "non European"? Because thats every European.

You could change them a while ago, then they removed them in favour of geo loc flags.

>that bottom lip
100% pure (((european))) for sure.

yarr ye all be land lubbers to me! ye be raidin ye port soon.

Boo youre not funny

ARRR YOU'RE GONNA GET KEEL HAULED LAND LUBBER.