There is NOTHING wrong with being gay. Prove me wrong

There is NOTHING wrong with being gay. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

rarme.com/?a30ah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But you're a fag

I have absolutley nothing against white bois being gay.

>white bois

BBBBRAAAPPPPPP

Off to the chambers you go.

It is unhygienic.

You are so easily proven wrong, not by my authority, but the word of THE MOST HIGH!

It is an abomination.

Smoke smoke dak and chill the fuck out bro

You too.

Islam will fix the fag problem

I second this

You're not sexually attracted to the sex you can procreate with, which is the only proven meaning of life so far.

Degenerate mental illness or chemical imbalance

>Nothing wrong

I don't hate gays. I hate predatory gays who abuse their positions of power to harass straight guys.

As someone who has been sexually harassed before and had absolutely NO recourse I say fuck off.

Gay ppl aren't bad, my gay friends are cool but goddamn talk about ruining it for everyone David Brock, Bryan singer, James Alefantis

DEGENERACY, AIDS, also faggots tend to have a bunch of other mental illnesses like depression etc. even in tolerant countries.

Sup Forums is now a larp board

Heterosexuality among whites is a bad thing and slows down their genocide

There is nothing wrong in being HOMOSEXUAL, you just won't have kids of your own, your genes wont pass down through generations.
Now, i find ethically wrong being a faggot in public, just be a homo, let your relationship be something as natural as one boy and one girl, dont turn into a show for everyone to see.

Being a faggot in public is like being a DJ in a bus, no one want to hear your music.

nothing wrong when two cute boys do it together

this is terrible

stupid fag you die now

>THE MOST HIGH!
DUDE

>sticking your peepee in a moist meatcave of bacteria is hygenic but putting your peepee in a man's dry butthole is not
sex is gross across the board

/polgb/:

rarme.com/?a30ah