>Gay people are degene-

Really makes you think huh

Other urls found in this thread:

rarme.com/?a30ah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up kaffir

Don't you have a goat to fuck somewhere?

yasss qween slaay

The harassment that gay guys radiate is unimaginable. I'm not talking your average everyday gay I'm talking about the lgbtqaah conscious, hildawg loving, Snapchat having, Netflix watching, crisis acting predators what abuse their positions of power and act like they have a pussy pass.

>you don't

If I feel uncomfortable again because I'm in a workplace environment and my gay boss starts flirting with me I should be allowed to fight him so he never tries this shit again

Seriously when can we address the issue of heterophobia?

>also the velvet mafia runs the media. So poorly. So. So so poorly it's laughable.

HOMOGENY HAHAHAHAH

>There's nothing gay about being wrong... I mean– fuck
I said that wrong

The queer elite in media and pedowood is so far out of touch they don't know how to appeal to anyone but themselves so they made up the alt right so morons would flock to it so they can finally identify the demographic they're "up against"

It's sad reflection of our society that it needs to be pointed out that Islam is hateful ideology.

Just because we have a common enemy doesn't mean they're not degenerates, they're just temporary allies for now.

This is advertising, fuck off.

I dont care if people are gay, but I hate shit like the pride parade because its a bunch of people acting like morons in public.

Apparently this makes me a nazi in my shithole country

Fuck canada

ISLAMAPHOBES! The left will devour them too.

FUCKEN BASED

>waaaaaah mussies will not let me poopdick
>not degenerate
Just throw them off the nearest roof tbqhfamalam

>temporary allies
i would sooner ally with muslims than with gays
fucking heathen

I'm not gay because there's nothing gay about bro jobs

Extrememe right wingers gtfo

/ourgays/

>i would sooner ally with muslims than with gays

This is why you will continue to lose

BASED GAYS. AMIRITE PEDES?

more like:
>sharia law is ba-

It really does

Don't you have a war to lose?

finally !

You're blowing my mind right now.

Wtf who though it was a good idea to add the option to choose your flag.Shit Sup Forums will change!

-nerate

No

Glorified fetish

Wow based fags!

MAGA! Praise Kek!

t. navy faggot on deployment

/polgb/,

rarme.com/?a30ah

>gays hate anti-degeneracy laws

you literally have no idea what you're talking about or what sharia is

Don't you have 30 milion people that have food and aren't starving to death?

kys faggot, go back to your containment board.

It's almost like you can be a degenerate gay and still have the right idea about other things.

I'm not sure darling. I've been posting under the gay flag and it's starting to grow on me. Maybe I should post under the Nazi flag for a while to get myself back to normal. What do you think? Do you think the hippy flag would be better? What about the tree hugger one? I know. I'll post under the Templars (not sure what they are though, giggle)
(and can we please have more fashion captchas. They're my favorites)

wtf the gay flag doesn't have the black and shit stripe to reflect how much black lives matter, i hate homos now

I am degenerate

I'd rather side with ISIS than faggots

Faggots are mentally ill, that doesn't necessarily means they are stupid.

Death to islam

If Sharia spreads then they'll all be stoned to death. Of course they're against it. They're still degenerate and need to be removed, but you might as well use them as an ally against the brown race.

BASED
A
S
E
D

GAYS ARE BASED, AIDS IS BASED
FIGHT BIGOTRY
MAGA

CIVIC NATIONALISM FTW

Culture can be repaired. Race cannot.

Well, sucks for them. They didn't speak up soon enough and now the only way to prevent Sharia is by getting your own extremists.
They'll probably fly from buildings no matter the outcome.

I would rather have Muslims than fags desu. But would rather have neither.

Don't ye have some Spanish galleons to raid

They are only looking after their best interests aka Sharia kills them.

Gays are the worst.