What a cucked, pandering, pseud, e-celeb. I hate him and his fucking followers...

What a cucked, pandering, pseud, e-celeb. I hate him and his fucking followers, who all think they are the smartest people on the internet. How can you still listen to this spineless, objectivist media whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2PDUTtp-g&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not an argument

>Anarcho-Communist
Opinion Discarded

>objectivist

i watch him for the same reason i watch real time with bill maher
he has decent guests

I think he does make a lot of sense when it comes to family issues/political commentating but he is really horrible with metaphysics/esoterics/mysticism. that's when he suddenly wears his fedora. at least he seems to appreciate christianity more than back in the day.

Stefan is a joke.

>objectivism bad

Literally helicopter ballast.

Hope you're jewing well

Your not an argument is not an argument

FUCKING BASED PEDES ASSEMBLE

Oh yeah, he's SOOOOO horrible. Way worse than all that other shit on youtube like box openings and pedo home videos

Spinelss objectivist media whore isnt an argument.

does that mean you're a h8er of unboxing therapy and smartwatch ticks, m8? fuck you senpai/my main man/pham.

he suffers from a severe case of superbia. and that he calls himself a philosopher. no, molymeme, that's not how it works. it's an honorary title you get when you show true insight and understanding and not when you have some shitty internet show where you yell at people like a true sophist.

The only thing I don't like about Stefan is his followers that call in that all claim to be 10/10 alpha males who have 10/10 GFs.

FPBP
but fuck e celebs

He is completely naive. He seems to legitimately think people will change their minds and behaviors based on his gospel of truth and reason.

Truth and reason can rarely compete against overwhelming emotion and necessity.

I watched one of his recent videos on what people can do, and his stupidity shows.

Does he really think single mothers who RELY on the state now that their lives are fucked up will what? Suddenly stop taking welfare and let their kids starve because the great Molymeme came down with his revelations like Moses came down from Sinai?

People do what's in their rational self interest. If that means mooching off the state so they can live, then yeah they'll do that.

He can't change the world by dealing with symptoms. Change the system and people will react accordingly, but not out of enlightenment, but because it was fucking necessary to do so.

He is a retarded kike. What did you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2PDUTtp-g&t=12s

It's funny how nobody can actually disprove what he says, they just ad hom word vomit as if anything they say counts as actual arguments

This is spot on. He has the same flawed line if thinking that all ancaps are susceptible to when it comes to changing the world. A framework deduced by purely muh logic and reason mental masturbation will only take you so far. Eventually you have to compromise and adapt with reality

put on some other flag you cuckold faggot. bill maher is a brainlet liberal retard while molymeme is actually intelligent and aware of history

>youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg

You can disprove it though. If you scrap and all that spending now, immediately, what you would get is a collapse.

Heroin addicts can die cold turkey you know. They need to be weened off.

try looking up his "proof" for free will, which he ultimately bases all of his philosophy on. his rationale on this subject is so piss poor you'll ask yourself how people can take this guy seriously in the first place

molymeme was a hardcore ancap who just talked about nap for years. now he's touching on 1488 and definitely secretly fascist. he's explaining to people who want to understand what's going on the logic behind his philosophy. he's not talking to the single welfare mother or dindu nuffin. he's talking to the young fascist who will be putting their boat on the neck of the dindu nuffin breaking it. he wants to give other people reasons why they should kill marxists

This, he's still incredibly idealistic.
He doesn't present plausible paths for his ideas to usurp the current paradigm.

I think his beliefs have been tested, and I think he's aware that he can get more money and support by seeming to appeal to 1488ers, with a little wink and a nudge here and there, but basically just telling them what they want to hear.

He has many call ins where he is talking to single mothers and people like that.

I think Molyneux has sort of acknowledged that over the years. You can tell a drastic change in his tone and beliefs. I'll give a few examples.

>use to hate Christianity with a great passion and had no serious discussion about it
>now is okay with it
>ancap is the only true way and we should abandon government immediately
>now support Trump and is for working with outside political ideas
>use to hang and talk with Adam Kokesh (hardcore ancap)
>haven't seen him on the show in year or two

There's a lot more but those are a few I can think of immediately. He's come around now.

What has he actually done wrong op?

Made you Aware of your own dysfunction to which you've responded with hostility and impotent rage?

He's trying to make money, retard.

and that's the problem

Ben Garrison doesn't think so.

>he's aware that he can get more money and support by seeming to appeal to 1488ers
you need to be fucking mentally ill to not understand ancap and nap doesn't work when you've got marxist hell bent on destroying society AND murdering white men. nap works in a magical theory, but not in practice where people can just kill you and take what's yours. molymeme understands that in a white male society nap/ancap may be possible, but with tons of 70 iq shitskins, feminist, kikes, and etc it doesn't work so you need to be a fascist and cleanse everything first.

>he is talking to single mothers
so what? him talking with them is allowing millions of people to listen to it. he isn't just having a fucking one on one conversation for kicks. he's recording it and explaining it in a way that's towards his audience also. he non-stop talks about how shit single mothers are. he hates single mothers more than anybody i heard before so your shit about how they're bad is stupid.

he knows how they're useless stupid whores. he isn't trying to change single mothers. he's telling everybody else how shit they are and how they need their neck broken.

>Tribalism is bad.
>If you're not part of my tribe you should be abandoned and left to die.

no, you fucking retard. if you views didn't evolve then you're a 60 iq subhuman fucking retard worse than a dindu nuffin.

if you think everybody has good intentions but then learn otherwise your views will change. when you see marxist screaming fuck white males then everything changes you fucking retard.

I agree but user has deluded himself into thinking this was some genuine progression. He is only parroting to people that give more money to see him "go full 1488". People are gullible and stupid.

i've been listening to him on the odd occasion for a while. i wouldn't say i agree with him on most things but i still find his guests and debates to contain some interesting insight sometimes. his cognitive dissonance on certain issues annoys me though, I remember I was watching him debate a communist and at the end he said something to the tune of 'i don't care what anarchist system we replace the current statist system with, power over people is wrong, no one can be trusted with it!' Then I see him talk with steven crowder about religion and he brings up some analogy about how the church is whats holding the fabric of our society together and to tear it apart without having something to replace it is irresponsible. how are anarchists so naive?

you missed his point you commie faggot. earning money isn't bad. you thinking him making money proves you're a dirty little faggot commie piece of trash shilling against him

>memes
Go be a faggot somewhere else. Don't forget to donate to my Patreon!

the problem isn't the money but when making money becomes more important then your own values and you start pandering to the crowd for shekels

You are the one that missed the point.

This guy gets it.

Not an argument.

put on your communist flag you trash. he views obviously evolved.

you don't understand this since you're 50 iq subhuman communist so your views can't evolve. you can only be a communist until you're killed. when you see south africa, zimbabwe, haiti, and people on the streets shouting fuck white males then you realize ancap and nap isn't where you need to be.

he's not a fucking ancap foremost he's a philosopher who's looking for objective morality fuckheads. he can change what he's talking about since to begin with ancap was simply the means and not even the ends.

>he's a philosopher
lol no he is not

C

and who is a philosopher then you dumb fucking faggot commie? you think your fellow marxist trash in the university are? you're a joke. he's a philosopher and human waste like you don't get a say.

I literally gave you arguments though.

>philosopher
WEW.
You're an obvious angry virgin or you got cucked in a relationship, which is it? I'm also a "philosopher" so don't deny my truth.

I hate this faggot kike too, glad I'm not the only one.

You are trash, my pal. Everything you don't agree with is "commie", get your head checked.

>he's a philosopher
no he is not. he is some mildly smart guy with a huge ego on youtube

>this butthurt over an e-celeb
zizek > molymeme

not an argument and since you're a communist the only thing you get is death

[autistic screeching]

>I'm against statism.
>Government should be able to restrict people's wholesale freedom of movement if they come from certain countries.
>I'm against tribalism.
>People not in my tribe are to be considered the enemy and must not be helped in any way, even if it's to leave them to die.
>I'm against IP law.
>This channel that hosts negative clips taken from my show must be taken down due to being against my IP.
Truly the foremost philosopher of our time, up there with Socrates and Plato.

Kys

Day of the rope is a meme, my guy. You're too stupid to understand this hence why you call Moly a "philosopher". It's all so clear now.

>u dum faggot commies u don't kno wat a philosopher is
>yeah this guy zizek is a philosopher and if you were to google him it would actually say 'philosopher' and not 'podcaster'
>NOB AN ARGUMENTNRT

>I'm against IP law
>This means i submit to getting my ass fucked while the system is completely against my ideals
Really jogged my noggin

>he makes money so he's bad
>he views changed and that's illegal
this is the brain of a fucking subhuman marxist. fucking trash. even if you waste your time shilling against molymeme you're still going to die during the happening

>just when you thought ben garrison couldnt get any cringier....

Agreed.

>le maynstreem meteor man
>actually a meteor

Found another commie lads

Well with everything he is not perfect.But better then fucking Cenk Uygur and TYT.

>during the happening
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Literal untermensch, my friend.

wait for the economy to collapse and that's when your side will die. it's going to be a repeat of history

>I hate him and his fucking followers

desu i don't see the big deal

the internet is a free platform still, meaning a lot of amateur intellectuals/newscasters/commentators will thrive as the internet community gets bigger

>get an education, you will feel less insecure about random niggers voicing opinions

I don't like him so I don't watch him. Usually I can not like something but still understand why someone else might like it...but with this guy I really have no idea what people get out of watching him.

Then why did you make a thread? Stop talking about him and all your problems are gone.

>an understanding of the concept of a free market of ideas is strong with the barbadian... let's say tropical human, and yet not with OP

>puzzled

where is Styx? :3

This, people get triggered because he wants them to try harder, to be better people, to evolve and not just excuse their own inadequacy and despite their weakness stand up for what is right and true and just in this world!

Reminds me of someone.

I wouldn't even mind but all he does is humiliate omega males to impress beta males.

Sad and pathetic.

How do people listen to this boring leaf for hours on end?

>anarchist 20-something youth meme
Have fun logically coping with reality once my tribe dominates you.