What's going on with netflix? I only see SJW brainfodder lately

What's going on with netflix? I only see SJW brainfodder lately.

-Emanuel Macron propaganda
-Palestinian and israeli peace documentaries
-Crashing: Some series about degenerate roommates with no money
-Female boxer who needs to overcome sexism
-A lot of "Secrets" about britains monuments or something

Media and entertainment is by default blue pilled. It destroys your imagination and hinders your creativity. You shouldn't have Netflix. If you keep buying into the lastest fad product, you'll be pic related

I paid the subscription for two years despite never watching it very much. The Bill Nye and White Helmets stuff really turned me off and I cancelled my subscription two months ago.

They give you what you want until they are on top then they force feed you what they want. Its same old formula.

I only have Netflix so I can watch Trailer Park Boys.

I shit you not Girlboss is the least degenerate show they have (aside from Lillyhammer).

No IR yet, dude talking about how women's studies ruined his ex, hippy girl learning the wonders of capitalism.

If I am not mistaken, a good portion of their stock was purchased by George Soros about a year or so ago. Of course, this doesn't show up on Google, so I'd need some friendly Sup Forumslock to confirm this, less it be deemed hearsay.

I dumped cable TV for Netflix.
Then I dumped Netflix for bittorrent.

I'll pay for TV, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay for commiekike propaganda.

It's what is popular in the world today, what Netflix should make less money? You trumpies are always whining about how the free market corrects everything, well the free market says people want to watch stuff like this

its owned by soros

its a massive outlet accessed by younger generations

wtf did you expect the kikes to leave it alone, its too powerful of a propaganda tool.

It's always Soros. His malevolent fingers are always behind the chaos and degeneracy. He is a literal Bond villain.

There is some anti Muslim shit on there.

netflix is pretty shit whenever i scroll through the categories at my friends, its 95% b-list shit no one has ever heard of.

>You trumpies are always whining about how the free market corrects everything

No we fucking don't.

ein Welt, ein Menschen, ein Reich

If Netflix keeps pushing this crap you can be sure the market will fix it.

Make sure you thumb everything down you don't like and thumb everything up you do.

Vote thumbs down on millennial faggot shit and don't watch it. It's rather quite simple.

Pointless those measurements are personalized meaning its only going to affect your own recommendations. I mean it helps as a filter so sure do it but its not really giving them feedback. Think that is really based on views.

>That feel when you cancelled long ago

George soros bought Netflix

Propaganda

don't worry about it you rural retard.

I noticed it aswell, it has been getting worse and worse. Example 13reason why the stereotypes are so fucking sjw autistic its a joke, tall Asian basket baller, nerdy school captain well spoken black person, chat fat chick is "best ass" and you guessed it a rich white guy is serial rapist. This has to be (((their))) trickery

I only have it to watch some movies I haven't seen but want to watch, to have background noise, or to watch trailer park boys and f is for family. Just don't watch that shit.

Fuck Soros. Anything he touches will never get one shekel from me. Name one thing on Netflix that you can't get on bittorrent?

poop fart

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

The real question is why are you giving more money to the jews when you can just torrent everything on netflix.

This. Also always sunny. Peaky blinders is cool too.

yeah i noticed it too ever since it came here (used to have it in the us when it was kinda good)

house of cards doubled down, every movie has a gay scene, or a main character who is gay, it's just unwatchable, petty, and sad.

cancelled my subscription, and you should too

I cancelled my Netflix subscription when I saw a show called "dear white people"

You don't use Amazon, goy?

I unsubscribed about 2 months ago as should you. Get out of your rooms you freaks.

Lately?

>california

"Trying" be cool and fit into the latest flavor of the month. It has gotten a lot worse this year most content just panders to what they think is their largest market which is the social media sjw platform so they make shit content to make them keep coming back

Stranger Things was legit good

Fat feminist nerd, Barb, gets wrecked, tortured, raped, and murdered by a monster and no one cared.

Theres no reason to still be subscribed to netflix if you have any type of principles that you stand by.

I liked it too, but post pizzag8 I just can't watch ANYTHING with child actors because they're definitely getting diddled/molested.

Every single child star comes out as an adult, telling horrible stories about what "happened behind the scenes"

I won't buy coffee if it's not at least pretending to be conflict free, or at least not overtly using slave labour etc. I think this slacktivism standard, at its bare fucking minimum needs to be applied to movies and Netflix shit/tv.

3rd party, pol approved stamp of "no children were molested during the production of this show/movie. I just can't feel good about enabling any more of that crap by consuming (((child actor))) media.