How long will she stay on as Prime Minister?

Not long hopefully.

But Fritz, fear not - whoever is PM, UK is leaving the EU and the single market. Then you can foot he UK contribution (second largest, net) to the EU budget yourselves.

Ask a bong I guess. It's a bit of an odd situation.

More importantly: who at hand might replace her?

>who at hand might replace her?

I really want some shops of her

I have very deep doubts as to whether this team would be competent.

It doesn't really matter the UK is totally screwed.

It is fated that the UK will be ruled by Boris.

She'll be in long enough to ban abortion and remove the Diplodocus from the school system

That's all that matters. The 'theropod theory' has had it's day, right-minded thinkers won't tolerate it.

Let me see if I can fap to that. Third time in the hour so this might take a few moments.

>Third time in the hour

you're a savage.

hmm, that was more work than I expected.

Prediction: Boris would be nice idea but might not pan out to the highest extent of our hopes.

while the UK economy crashes and we end up pleading to be allowed back in, only to be told they don't need a second Greece...

If the Tories remove her, it will *probably* be because they think another general election is unavoidable. In that case they'll probably pick Boris.

If they remove her but don't think they're facing another general election, David Davis is more likely.

Boris seems like enough of a jackass to force through some form of brexit, which I regard as being a very important thing to do, whatever shape it might take.

What's the quick rundown on this David Davis? Sounds like a Sup Forums meme, which I suppose is a good sign.

David Davis is the current Secretary of State for Leaving the European Union. He's a long term Euroskeptic rather than someone who adopted the view opportunistically like Boris.

Socially liberal, anti-authoritarian, was fighting the Snooper's Charter in (ironically) European courts until he had to withdraw from the case to become a cabinet minister. Would be viewed as a safe pair of hands to manage Brexit rather than a charismatic election winner.

I think some kind of Brexit is inevitable; it's a question of how close a relationship with the EU emerges at the end of the negotiations.We won't do a hard enough Brexit to satisfy Nigel Farage, we won't do a soft enough Brexit to satisfy Tony Blair.

Oh! And be careful on a quick Google not to confuse him with David T.C. Davies, a similarly named Welsh Tory.

David T.C. Davies is much more more socially and culturally conservative than David Davis.

Well, the negotiations in my view are the most important part, because that's where there's a chance to informally have public involvement in deciding what future course to take, and being the first to renegotiate the EU relationship (as well as having "special relationship" status with the reining global superpower) puts the UK in an extraordinary position to work a bargain that I hope is mutually beneficial.

While I lean toward a hard brexit as being more practical even if it might be transiently chaotic, I'll be hopeful as long as it's being managed realistically.

>suck it

Don't understand why the Tories would risk any further nonsense by ousting her, they've just gotten burned and are probably going to play it safe for now, imo she has at least a year, lower bound

The news here was presenting it as an awful betrayal and likely that she'd be out within months in order to restore faith and order.

*shrug*

From where I sit, it rather looks like May's decided she isn't right for the job and desires the conditions to politely step down.