WHY DID GOOK NIGGER MOOT ADD THESE FAGGET FLAGS WE DONT NEED THIS HOLY FUCKING HAHAHGAHASHAS FUNNNYY FLAGS DEUS VULT...

WHY DID GOOK NIGGER MOOT ADD THESE FAGGET FLAGS WE DONT NEED THIS HOLY FUCKING HAHAHGAHASHAS FUNNNYY FLAGS DEUS VULT AMIRIGHT MAGAPEDES BASED NIGGER vocaroo.com/i/s07bapMcV3eI

He wants redditors to come regularly. He needs the traffic that will actually click the ad links.

HE SHOULD KEEP THAT SHIT ON BANT ITS THE PERFECT FKCN BOARD FOR IT THESE FLAGS ADD LITERALLY FOR POLITCAL DISCUSSION ONLY MORE FAGGOT ROLEPLAYY

We're coming for you, white bois

ghost yourselves

>newfags don't know
off to r*ddit with you

New flags are gay as fuck.

Too many people (cucks and canadians) Complained that their post was disregarded simply because of their flag status

In an effort to appease the retards Chink Moot did this

You're free to fuck off to otherchan

YOU SURE DO LIKE YOUR NEW FLAGS DONT YOU, YOU ARE ALL PROBABLY SWEDES OR POOS. ASHAMED OF YOUR COUNTRY FCKN TRAITOR

These flags were there before the IP based flags, you r/t_d jack offs.

So leaf niggers ruined our board once again?

1) Moot hasn't been the owner of Sup Forums for several years now. It's some Japanese whose name I forgot.
2) These were the original flags when Sup Forums first got flags. You were then able to choose a flag

in hope we can have actual conversation, and not shitposting and shilling constantly

dat weet ik maar ik heb geen zin in dat jan en alleman zo leuke kut stikker krijgt en lekker larpen met de mannen. al die kkr kekistan vlaggen steken me nu al de neus uit

LEAF DETECTED

This. Newfags don't know about that fact.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK!!!

I'M A PROUD CINTEPEDE, CITIZEN OF KEKISTAN AND I WELCOME TO Sup Forums ALL BASED BLACK/JEW/TRANNY/GAY PEDES!

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
PRAISE KEK!!!

Pretty much. Troll flags on pol is an old as fuck feature, it's just that now you aren't forced to have a meme flag and can display your real country if you want.

moot added country flags as a joke to fuck with us and no one bothered to fix it

no JDIF flag

If you don't like this then you have proven yourself to be reddit.

Now Sup Forums is saved as well, along with Sup Forums.

Shadilay my kekistani brother :DDDDD

Be proud of your flags and never use that shit.

Random flags is ok because you'll never know what your post will get, as it happend on Sup Forums years ago.

Being able to choose your flag is reddit tier shit who doesn't belong here. fuck you all.

ADD THE JIDF FLAG BACK

Heyyyyyya guuyyyzzzzz

>Gadsden

THIS BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY REDDIT. HAHA U DONT AGREE WITH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GOOK MOOT WHAT ARE U? REDDDIT

Now we can identify the nazis by their flags

test

they'll still be easy to spot since they wont use geographic region. if anything it makes shitposters easier to tell apart since they'll all hide location

Hey guys, I'm a black pede. AMA

whata meme though

Beacuse it's funny

WE WUZ KANGZ FUCK DA WHITEY DEVIL MUFUGGAH!

Oh I can't wait for a based black man to fuck my tite hole, Xdd. If sargon was here i'd suck his faggot dick. Woops i said it. But it's okay because i am more tolerant than the left xD fucking sjw snowflakes, follow my reddit account @BBCloverMAGA for more based civil nationalist stuff, and remember to get rid of them borderz. Praise kek!! I love trump so muchhh you wouldn't believe

land madarchod

u ready to give the succ whitebois?

On theother hand, maybe filling the form with swastikas and white pride crosses might scare of the redditors and desensitise those that stay

>choose your flag is reddit tier shit who doesn't belong here

Fuck off newfag country flags were placed to fuck with us and has own driven down the quality of posts since then

different flags is fun

t

suck me

I think it's fine, plus we had these flags a long time ago.

wow, so based! How many MAGA hats do you own and how many selfies a day do you take to post on /r/T_D? So based! We're tolerant, those democrats are the real racists, right? Shadilay brother, praise kek!!!

FUCKING BASED

Flags are bad anyway.
We need to unite under one flag to strengthen our position in this world.
Gas the brits!

Wait so I can hide my poo-dentity? No one will call me poo?

God damnit

what is this?

It's nothing but a kike ploy for the technologically retarded which allows the dirty jews to keep spamming their propaganda bullshit without being identified.

Hey now we can proudly display the fact that where communist