WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY NIGGAS IN CHRIST

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY NIGGAS IN CHRIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DW6rQQ19LFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least the Christian Generals will be united now.
It's still a terrible idea, discussion was already improbable, now it's impossible

muslim reporting in sir

>Where my kike worshipping niggas at
Step 1: Realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
Step 2: Realize the christcuck threads on Sup Forums are created by shills
Step 3: Realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Step 4: Be spritual, not religious. Focus on self betterment and self meditation. The spirit in the sky is bullshit and is not going to help you.

Spiritual: Being open minded about our consciousness and its connection to the wider universe; are we insignificant or just the universe experiencing itself. Do we really die? Are we really alive?

Religion: Believing a book written by a couple of lunatics 2 thousand years ago about the adventures of a schizophrenic and his stories of an invisible sky wizard who created everything

Spiritual: Being a human, wondering, building, dreaming

Religion: Cancer, war, money, mind control, pedophilia, death

Christianity is a jewish scourge upon the western world, and the root of hyper-empathetic liberal ideology. It glorifies weakness and submission while vilifying strength and self determination.

Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon.

This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable

Do you have Down syndrome? Also where are the proofs? You need evidence fag.

I am here to purge sand nigger muslims.

good goy

Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
1 John 5:19
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

According to the bible, a fallen angel wanted to be God, and his people populate the earth and are the majority.
This fallen angel was to deceive all so they worshipped him.
According to the bible, God is evil as fuck, just like a demon, very unjust, very boastful, very arrogant.

It is very easy to tell what has happened here.

Christians, muslims and jews, all of them worship the devil.

>haha it's Jewish because Jesus lived in Roman-occupied Palestinian haha
Matthew 27:24-25
Revelations 2:9
Revelations 3:9
1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

TAKBIR

Right here.

DEUS VULT

WHEN?

DEUS VULT

the Kingdom of Jerusalem will rise again
Deus Vult
Ave Maria

God bless you my catholic brothers and sisters

Benedicite hoc

Vade retro Satana

TAKE JERUSALEM

I had to, sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=DW6rQQ19LFg

OH MY GAWD!

Crusades soon, my brothers.

Right here goy, I mean, fellow christian.