Indian hate thread. Bonus points for omegle stuff

Indian hate thread. Bonus points for omegle stuff.

>ill pay you a rupee not to poopy
Goddam it gotim

Bumping for poo hate

I'm waiting for the Indians to try to shit this thread down.

BUMP

Thank you, based Georgian.

Jihadi is flag option. Hmmm.

Why are Indians the least self-aware race?

I don't like this new flag system. It makes me want to hide myself and i do't like that.

Soooooo, you don't like to hide yourself in an online anonymous forum, but you like to have a shit in public?

Start defining your priorities better Poojeet

P O O
O
O

BUMP

BUMP

bumpo

>Freak in the sheets

>Pajeet in the streets

>make obscure india meme and only post it once
>2 years later it's finally posted by another user

Feelgoodman

Fake, Indians wipe with their left hand, you eat with your right.

t. pajeet

BUMP

>brazil
explain this!

Bump

>nazi flag

When did this become a thing?

Found the paki goatfucker bachchebaaz hiding behind american flag.

i've never seen a single self-respecting white care so much about poo..

your parents are still going to rot in the hell that is pakistan and any amount of india abuse wn't chnage that.

IM GAY

you must be new...
D E S I G N A T E D

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E

D

Poor girl.

Why is India so disgusting? I mean this guy dives into literal shit, with no protection, to unclog some pipes.

Top fucking kek

The design of the Nazi flag was introduced by Hitler as the party flag in mid-1920: a flag with a red background, a white disk and a black swastika in the middle. In Mein Kampf, Hitler explained the process by which the Nazi flag design was created: It was necessary to use the same colors as Imperial Germany, because in Hitler's opinion they were "revered colors expressive of our homage to the glorious past and which once brought so much honor to the German nation." The most important requirement was that "the new flag... should prove effective as a large poster" because "in hundreds of thousands of cases a really striking emblem may be the first cause of awakening interest in a movement." Nazi propaganda clarified the symbolism of the flag: the red color stood for the social, white for the movement's national thinking and the swastika for the victory of the Aryan peoples over the Jewry. Several designs by a number of different authors were considered, but the one adopted in the end was Hitler's personal design. Albert Speer stated in his memoirs that "in only two other designs did he (Adolf) execute the same care as he did his Obersalzberg house: that of the Reich War Flag and his own standard of Chief of State".

An off-centred disk version of the swastika flag was used as the civil ensign on German-registered civilian ships and was used as the jack on Kriegsmarine (the name of the German Navy, 1933–45) warships. The flags for use on sea had a through and through image, so the "left-facing" and "right-facing" version were each present on one side while the national flag was right-facing on both sides.

From '33 to at least '38, the Nazis sometimes "sanctified" swastika flags by touching them with the Blutfahne (blood flag), the swastika flag used by Nazi paramilitaries during the failed Beer Hall Putsch in '23. This ceremony took place at every Nuremberg Rally. It is unknown whether this tradition was continued after the last Nuremberg rally in '38.

>my fucking sides

I know your feeling.