archive.is/o6cEy

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw
archive.is/FeMpF
medium.com/the-last-night-devblog/beyond-cyberpunk-71eacb8e8159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((van Valkenburg)))

trailer hooktube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw

Zoe Quinn is not a developer. She (what's the correct pronoun?) made one game and it was a text adventure about muh fefes and depression. I played it and it was shit.

So The Last Night is /ourgame/?

Is this some convoluted marketing scheme?
cuz its working.

>literal nazis

So laying down with a 90+ year old?

>Humans first knew the era of survival. Then they knew the era of work. Now they live in the era of leisure. Machines have surpassed human labour not only in strength, but in precision, intellect, and creativity. The fight for survival doesn’t mean food and water, but a purpose for living. Human labour and creativity has been surpassed by AI, so people are now defining themselves by what they consume, not what they create.
Sounds interesting. If the dev doesn't cuck himself I'm buying it.

nope. The dev apologised archive.is/FeMpF

He's going to keep a low profile to keep the contract with Microsoft, but the development goes on as intended.

I've read the apology.
It looks to me the tweets getting him in trouble were fairly benign and in line with what he said in his apology. It was just another case of SJW going insane over nothing.

I actually want to end everything after reading that, world is beyond repairable

Looks good. I might watch a streamer play it.

Oh shit! Old flags are back?!
Hiro, you madman!

The developer is going to come out on top. This is going to backfire big time.

>>Humans first knew the era of survival. Then they knew the era of work. Now they live in the era of leisure. Machines have surpassed human labour not only in strength, but in precision, intellect, and creativity. The fight for survival doesn’t mean food and water, but a purpose for living. Human labour and creativity has been surpassed by AI, so people are now defining themselves by what they consume, not what they create.
Regarding that... We are probably going to merge with AI in the future.

the dev sounds like a faggot desu

>"my next game features a 15 yo strong independent girl :v"

>muh independant female!
>beautiful black 400 pound queen!
>translatina queer pride day!

Faggotry at it's finest. They bitch about video games being all white people. Who created video games? Look at the nips, and their games. Some of their games are all nips, some have white people. That doesn't matter though they just make good games without political leftist bullshit.

All main characters are now female, or black. Does that mean being a white man gets me oppression points in their oppression olympics? I thought they liked minorities. Delusional fags!

Who honestly gives a shit? I was having major Flashback vibes!!!

its as bad as neofag
disgusting

seemed like he was trying to be nice, he did explain himself, but gave up because theyre a fucking cult that doesnt understand reason.

Soon

I'm more disappointed that he apologised. These fucking animals deserve nothing.

that actually sounds like an interesting premise that hasn't been totally overdone yet

>All main characters are now female, or black. Does that mean being a white man gets me oppression points in their oppression olympics? I thought they liked minorities. Delusional fags!

It's about pushing their agenda in absolutely everything, down to advertisements for toilet paper. Because the basic premises of their ideology are so fucking retarded and blatantly wrong that the only way to still make people follow them is to hammer them with propaganda 24/7 and ensure that they never see a different opinion than theirs.

>Account suspended

>in b4 blocked even in private tracker.

>:v
SDLG pls go back to Sup Forums

This will be top seller on steam now

I thought this was one of the more interesting games to come out of E3 so far. Now that I know this I'm pre-ordering

>the game criticizes progressivism
What do you base this on?

I didn't see the trailer, just the logo and the drama on Twitter, but I just read this blog post from one of the devs and this sounds fantastic (I'm even willing to consider their use of "climate change" to mean "naturally-occurring climate change") medium.com/the-last-night-devblog/beyond-cyberpunk-71eacb8e8159

Rare? How the fuck are they getting these flags? Are the mods gonna assign flags based on what they think our ideology is? Why are the countries not on this list but "European" is. What is going on here?

He apologized. Fuck him. Hope he goes under. If that cunt wants female representation, she can design her own game. So sick of this shit.

Same.

The dev said he is not going for 'regressive' politics in his game

What part of conservatism is regressive? If you ask me, it is this march into destruction by shit skins which is fucking regressive

Whoa! Thanks for nostalgia!