End of days

Ive lived in Wisconsin all my life; never have I seen the weather we have been having.

This winter was the warmest winter on record, barely any snow and was mostly rainy/sleet

This spring/summer has been a nightmare, Tornadoes and big ass storms keep rolling through. Last night was the worst one yet, currently without power, power company says the damage is so bad it wont be back until tomorrow.

We are supposed to get an even bigger storm tonight... Is this it boys? Is the end of days coming? Is September the big happening?

Pictures of what these storms have done

Stay safe, bro

=[

I live in Southeastern WI, the storms weren't that bad. I like storms :(

Climate change is a chinese invention!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was point last night

Shit man, I hope you're ok

Its been temperate and nice in Texas m8

Shit happens

A tree fell on my car so that was dope.

>its a wisconsinite gets a taste of Iowan weather

lol

Id kill myself if i lived in Iowa.

maybe I cum a balogna to yu

>Ive lived in Wisconsin all my life
lol kys yourself my mate, you don't deserve any better for living in a shithole

Its actually a beautiful place. Winter sucks but theres no bugs.

How bad is the damage?

Wasnt drivable, pretty sure its totaled, but im not sure, gotta wait on the insurance guy.

Wisconsin is one of the best states though lmao. You live in a European shithole.

And over here in the southwest its been the coldest winter/summer and wettest year on record.

Smelled like pig shit last time I was through, but I can see how the natives would enjoy the nice weather and comfy lifestyle.

I recall the Farmer's Almanac predicting a cool wet Summer this year. I'm not sure how they base their predictions, but they do have a bit of a track record. Spring came late here in the rust belt, but the combination of heat, rain, and sun has the plants brimming with green in a way you might not expect this time of year.

>weather and climate constantly changing over the entire history of the planet
>never been able to accurately predict weather patterns or temperatures
>doesn't realize he's on a humid ball of dirt flying thousands of miles an hour circling a massive constant nuclear explosion
The only thing dystopian about our future is that the stupid are allowed to breed.

Shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully the insurance kikes don't screw you too much.