When did you realize that Stefan Molyneux is a millionnaire?

When did you realize that Stefan Molyneux is a millionnaire?

>but muh one dollar

this is good

Good for him. Why shouldn't he make money for working his ass off making all I'll those long videos a week?

NOT AN ARGUMENT

so what?

>abandoning philosophy, selling out and cashing in on the t_d crowd about "modern politics"

Then find a better person to listen to. Surely you didn't believe that Molyneaux was a good modern philosopher?

Flag posters deserve the gulag

I believe UPB was fine for what it's worth. He gave up on libertarianism and joined the dumbass folks who care about Trump.

t. t_d poster

Lol at all the undercover marxists pointing out financial success as if it is something that is a detriment to someone.

Your arguments expose your true nature

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit
this old white nigga better start payin his fair share

It's time hop in on the chopper, Tyrone

the fucc u say nigga?
yellow lookin ass diagonal flag
you some kinda bee or some sheit?
imma this old white man boipucci then imma come fo you bee nigguh

I support him getting shot

DONATING ONE DOLLER IS A VIOLATION OF THE NAP

He's been a YouTuber for ten years and is an exceptionally gifted speaker with good thoughts. This is the exact type of person who should be a millionaire.

I'm ok with this. Moly might be a cult leader and a drama queen but he does muster cogent presentations about things no one else does.

His shit on South Africa, race and IQ, and single mother hood were all great.

That's the spirit Tyrone! Show those oppressive white men that you mean business! They got all rich off exploiting poor PoCs lke you!

This. There were probably throves of normies redpilled by him on those things, and he presents them in a very calm and non-autistic manner (compared to e.g. Daily Stormer or Sup Forums)

IT'S JA'MAL TO YOU WHITE NIGGUH
IMMA
FUCC
YO
MAMA
BOIPUCCI
AIGHT??
SHEEEEEEEEIT IMMA CALL MY NIGGUHS DEY GONE FUCC U UP WITE BOI

what flags are these