My tumblr using, "genderqueer" friend shared this. It made me sick. That guy killed HER PEOPLE...

My tumblr using, "genderqueer" friend shared this. It made me sick. That guy killed HER PEOPLE, and she's still defending them.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OWC_y1cE1_4
youtube.com/watch?v=vdccDjHSRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's religion. The sheeple will turn the other cheek because that's what they were told is right.
They can't decide what is right for themselves. Just jew the fuck out of them. It's what they deserve.

Theres nothing wrong with killing faggots

doesn't zero technically mean countless?

Norm is the best comedian working today.

I refuse to believe that these people believe what they are saying. They have to either be getting paid to push an agenda or they are on board with the complete plan and they know this is part of it. I can't imagine someone being so ignorant.

>misdirected

>have prophet that tells you to love thy neighbor
>follow the one that fucks children and murders nonbelievers
lol

I honestly thought the Orlando shooting was going to open some eyes, but nope. Shit is so bad muslim terrorist heads are encouraging their terrorists to target white people so that the left and mainstream media won't brush the attacks aside as "hate crimes" instead of terrorism
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html

Just think about that. Terrorists have to jump through all kinds of hoops in order to have their message taken clearly because of the retarded lefties who refuse to see the problem.

Milo was for the most part just a troll, but in this video you could feel his passion.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWC_y1cE1_4

Well yeah, bug chasers don't value themselves.

>kill dozens of people
>their friends and relatives demand even more "refugees" and get angry at anyone who objects

>and the countless victims

Can he even name one?

Buy it a first class ticket to any Islamic majority nation. I'm sure you can find someone who will throw it off a building for you.

I'm starting to think that letting the gays propagate was a mistake, and I was heavily in support of them.

> Terrorists have to jump through all kinds of hoops in order to have their message taken clearly because of the retarded lefties who refuse to see the problem.

I think this is how they want it desu. They can do whatever they want with no repercussions because "muh diversity" and "muh Islamophobia". They are undoubtedly in a sweet spot right now with how liberals are handling things in the world. I doubt they want that to change.

>you got 2 things on your side

Smith and Wesson

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""misdirected"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>misdirected

Not really.

I saw my tumblr browsing "friend" share this. She honestly believes in this kind of generalizations, but then she also makes posts how islam has nothing to do with terrorism. This shit makes no sense. She's also genuinely concerned over alt-right cartoon frog nazis, but she sees no problem with a religion where pedophile warlord is the model for all of it's followers.

perhaps the faggots realised that Islam is the gayest religion.
men wearing skirts, no women on sight, love of a man in the sky, wiping your ass with on hand instead of paper.

islam also allows you to build a teenage male harem and plough that sweet boipussy until they're old enough to grow their own beard

Everyone is equal, Finnbro, but some people are more equal than others.

even gender poly queer binomial homos know they should be shot on site

that person is not your friend, that person is a mindless shell regurgitating propaganda.

Islam apologists are pure garbage.

Don't you just love it when they cherry pick some peaceful and vague koran quotes that are immediately followed by violence just a few sentences later? Also shit like picture related. Sure, there probably were women in islamic countries back in the days where women could own property and land and shit, but I don't think that's going to comfort them when they get their clits cut off and their hands chopped for some retarded islamic reason.

agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=vdccDjHSRi4

>He is back in the Ministry of Love, with everything forgiven, his soul white as snow. He was in the public dock, confessing everything, implicating everybody. He was walking down the white-tiled corridor, with the feeling of walking in sunlight, and an armed guard at his back. The long-hoped-for bullet was entering his brain.

>50th anniversery of the USS Liberty
not a peep.

>a year ago some muzzie killed a bunch of fags
every one losing their shit.

I cant wait for this war to start.

postmodernists think offensive speech is violence, so his definition of victim is not the same as yours

reminder that postmodernism is cancer

What would be the ultimate red pill against islam for normies? Something short, clear, casual, logical, informative, and easily verifiable.

Plus points if it's an actual sand nigger stating the facts, normies love that shit. Not that their skin color really matters when talking about facts, I just think it's better to speak the language normies understand.
Stuff like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

>muslim kills a bunch of gays
>unrelated muslims across the country start hoaxing like crazy
>leftists start virtue signalling with tall tales about the struggles of their muslim friend that doesn't exist
>to this day they maintain that the hate for muslims afterwards was some huge historical event they fought in because they virtue signalled too hard to back out

>friends with "genderqueers"
You know what to do fellow burger.

A lot of people think like this because they're groomed to. A guy I know said people are gunna blame Muslims for the ariana explosion and I said "yea it was Muslims that did it" and he flipped his shit on me.

Theyre not her people. The notion that gays have a common identity is a fucking myth, and you can tell by how they treat one another. Its a stand in for an identity that moderns who grow up with nothing better cling to

This is more complicated than you think.

They're mostly quoting Hadiths(Quaran comes directly from Allah through Mohammed but Hadiths are the stories about life of prophet and are legally binding) which for example - talk about Jihad being spiritual fight.

They forgot that there are 4 big collections of Hadith(Bukhari, Muslim and 2 others that I don't remember) that legal-wise "beat" "weaker" hadiths that still have legally-binding message.

Then you have another 2 groups. Meaningless(which can't be used in islamic legal proceedings) and false. Every time you see a mudslime trying to spew about Islam is religion of peace ask him about the legal status of hadith it came from. See them screeching and trying to weasel out of the question.

Kek oh Norm

I remember there also being plenty of other stuff like that in koran. For example koran not being in chronological order, but in order of length, and the new ones overwriting the early ones. Meaning that even if there was an era of islam where it really was the religion of peace, it is not it anymore according to koran itself.

This song is one of the great works of art in our lifetimes I feel.

No. NO. FUCK YOU MR. DYLAN MARRON. An Islamic...radical **Islamic** terrorist killed 49 Americans and you are worried about islamaphobia? Fuck you.