HAPPENING: Jeff Sessions Senate testimony on Russia investigation

youtube.com/watch?v=4_b2vC5GgRg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZFo3lStNQ8
circa.com/politics/comey-privately-told-congress-about-second-confrontation-with-the-former-attorney-general
archive.is/ZrafK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR 1488

REPARATION
OR NO
COOPERATION

DRUMPF IS DONE GUISEEEEEEE

*shills shilling the shills intensifies with new flags

Hi friend here to colonize all your black women

when does it actually start?

I think it's for 2:30 this afternoon, or about 5 hours from now.

Ordinarily my mom says I should not talk to criminals, but I think it starts 5 hours from now.

230 et

Wait, you support BLM. GTFO

wait.... your a hippie. get the fuck out

Go

5 hours from now

Bump

I hate it when Black Adam tries to pretend he's not just a Jahans troll. Get off you fucking high horse lad,Corbyn won a few seats GET OVER IT!!

youtu.be/TZFo3lStNQ8

Sessions asked to testify. He's got something big to share with us. Today will not be a good day for the Liberals/Globalists and their mouthpieces in the MSM.

its gonna be big

Bump

Bump

The difference in media hype for Sessions testimony and Comey testimony is very telling. ((They)) know this is not going to go well for them.

Bump

>During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton. Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed.

circa.com/politics/comey-privately-told-congress-about-second-confrontation-with-the-former-attorney-general

Profit denial archive.is/ZrafK

Bump

Damn that is this oreily stuff?

Anything substantial yet or no?

nah but his bitch is up

Shelby being here could be a good thing.

Who is this guy?

who else gonna rip some fat bowls so we can have a session with our sessions haha

bumb

Oh shit what's going on with the flags?
Did I load up a mod when waking up this morning starting this simulation in fallout-WorldWideEdition-mode?
All hail gaia, make eris my waifu, will be home-husbando.

FLAGS
L
A
G
S