Ywn get to smash nazi skulls with a baseball bat

>ywn get to smash nazi skulls with a baseball bat

are there actually jews on this board or is it just proxyfags?

apart from myself i know 2 jews who go here

You know, I've never seen a fit Jew.

Garnicia Elephantis?

you shepardi?

>this is what antifa fags think they look like

Yeah, the JIDF are all over the place... just not using Israeli flags.

kek this

I see OP chose the "gay" flag

nope, im a slav jew

You'd probably be too cheap to buy a baseball bat you stingy beeb fuck

DEUS VULT

GAS THE KIKES

SMASH THERE ASHES

antifa is embarresing
at least i have the mental capacity to have a job and earn some money you dumb nigger

I wonder if a jew during the nazi germany somehow got the chance to kill an unexpecting nazi officer and runaway but was too weak and hungry to do so

look up the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

>jews engaging in combat
>jews engaging in physical activity of any kind

There are now jewish athletes, thus there are no jews capable of being soldiers

No, the IDF doesn't count. Sitting in a humvee occasionally taking potshots at children is not soldiering.

Why is Israel so filled with Slavs?
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's so filled with Slavs, to the point where Slavs claim they're Jewish so that they can move to Israel for the gibs.

Slavs are Jewing more than Jews

I mean, if you only focus on the ugly, kikey facial features, then a lot of antifa do look like that.

What's up with these flags from dead or nonexisting nations?

I thought it was sex trade.

Lol, it's that butthurt jew from last night's thread

Whoag i can change my flag

>Why is Israel so filled with Slavs?
there were many jews in slavic countries so they moved back to israel

>Actually, I'm pretty sure it's so filled with Slavs, to the point where Slavs claim they're Jewish so that they can move to Israel for the gibs.

that actually does happen. I know some slavs who arent even remotely jewish yet they hold an israeli citizenship somehow

No one will know I'm A FUCKING LEAF anymore

what thread?

You Khazar babies aren't really jews. You're jewISH. ISH means kinda like dumbfuck. The Hebrew Israelites are the real jews. I wish Hitler burned more of you to a black crisp. DATS RIGHT

I like the fact I can spot the Nazis here now more easily. The board is interesting, but the Stormcucks fall on my nerves.

Quiet jew

>mfw when I see Soros at the park while I'm practicing my swing

Day 1
They still suspect nothing

>autism spectrum libertardian arrives

Communists who committed war crimes upon Christians and their descendants gain safe haven in Israel. The rest merely hang on to such claims even if their ancestors were not high Bolsheviks themselves.

Its 2011 all over again

Go to an (alt) right wing rally they're full of Nazis too fight.

This guy and Brad Pitt's fag brigade ruined the movie.

>*blocks your path*

the whole bear jew thing and cucked Americans fighting nazi liberators against Judaism were the most faggy thing in all recent movie history

you have to be as big a faggot as tarantino to be entertained by movies depicting the defending Jews like that

It's a Tarantino move, it was ruined the minute it was written.

3 words
TEDDY
FUCKING
WILLIAMS!

yeah i wish i was the baer jew

This was such a fucking weird movie. I recall even the Israelis believed the Jews came off as unlikable psychos and the Nazis got all the good roles.
Tarantino is an idiot.

I WILL TAKE BACK JERUSALEM BITCH

so he'd look like you?

The sadism in this movie probably started me on my way to racial consciousness, although I didn't realize it at the time.

Who else can be treated like that onscreen? As subhuman scum to be tortured for fun? No one. "Nazis" alone. NatSoc, the one shining light of White--hell, human--self-awareness in the last two millenia, is made the ne plus ultra of evil.

In a country where Whites are losing their majority and Jews run virtually all media. Pure cohencidence, I'm sure. Nazis really are evil, that's all, nothing to see here.

Watch this Jew-bankrolled scene again and tell me you aren't ready to kick them out yesterday.

Neither will you

yes and what was in the briefcase?

i shat myself just thinking about it

I'm a jew

for the love of fuck, summer has started

I laughed. When faced with conflict, Jews just hop on the trains to be gassed

Second

The EU is Nazi Germany 2.0.

So we're going to.

I'm a real jew

no its not fuck off

the fuck is this new flag shit

newflag get out.

Fuck all you all

test

Israel has the worlds largest sex slave ring, most coming from Slavic countries.

Jews are a blight upon the earth.

Gas yourself

>yeah but they won WW2. So laugh away cuck while shlomo sits in his penthouse fucking 18 year old aryan girls with the promise that they'll "definitely" be cast in his next movie.

Yeah this "Nazi scalps" thing doesn't end well.

Defend yourselves That's cool, but you can't just call someone a Nazi and attack them.

Kike please go, you aren't fooling anyone.

I am Jewish, I'm not trying to fool anyone. Nice try though cuck. I'm gonna order a nice natural blonde tonight, see how she like jewish dick, bareback.

Trying this hard.

>summer is here
>and redditors don't have their containment ward anymore.

Can we survive?

>believing fiction
>believing that you have the stones to scalp someone
>leaving the basement

based nazi vampires

Wow, you know 6 Jews on pol?

Order away. Enjoy AIDS.

iktf

>Ywn cleave a jew in two with your greatsword

Holy shit! This guy knows a dozen Jews on Sup Forums. I didn't even think there was thirty Jews on Sup Forums but this guy know all fifty of them. Wow! A hundred Jews on Sup Forums.

in movies everything can happen, in reality you get rounded up by an Einsatzkommando and get shot

yeah being an penile shaft also breeds dislike
>way to go ;)

stupid scumbag kikes with no mind

What was he wearing around his neck?

lmao

You need your medication ?

This bitch needs a big fat white cock

Don't feel bad. That literally never happened anyway. You can't miss out on something that exists only in the imagination of a filmmaker.

On the other hand...
>ywn get to torch jew in ovens

You know I never understood these type of situations in movies. I'd rather get showered with bullets then to get a bat to the face so do they never do something like dodge and pounce? There's a higher chance of their friends accidentally shooting each other while on the maneuver and die like a G than to sit there and die like a bitch.

You're newfag is showing, that's what's up.

The only commies that looked like this were the ones back in times in Southern Europe
Greek and Spanish civil war

You can still use a bike lock though.

100 Jews on pol! Good goy for always acknowledging all 150 of the chosen people. Just make sure you exclude all 300 of us when you fire up those ovens

This desu. Have you ever seen any jew do any manual labor or physical activity? There's actually a documentary about it. Its in their dna to let the goyim be their slaves.

The chosen people

Fuck Nazis and fuck fascist people

That never happened either. More like let Jews die of typhus and starvation cause the allies bombed the supply lines.

You will never be brave

I have one too!

Only known two fit Jews in my life one was a poor Jew who attended a day school beyond his means and whose father was a loser different job a week Jew...the kid was very anti-Jew as well and the other was a street money guy...drove around with a doberman named after Max Wunsche and would fuck all these married Jew broads and take photos while doing it. He also loved to surf in Hawaii and smoke lab grade cannabis he kept in a genetic lab freezer he took from someone that owed. Beyond those two all a bunch of soft I'm outta here pussies.