BIGOTS BTFO

47% of American millenials support law removing kids from.homes of their parents won't let them transition gendegenders
dailywire.com/news/17443/exclusive-poll-shows-nearly-half-millenials-open-daily-wire

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/
archive.is/q6MLV
archive.is/9sht9
archive.is/pdhu3
archive.is/5ET9b
archive.is/m6VBO
archive.is/ld3YT
archive.is/AWW9m
archive.is/PMWtr
archive.is/dLKuy
archive.is/wmBtU
archive.is/Jhop2
archive.is/tKC5p
archive.is/kmFZa
archive.is/FQjLQ
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
archive.is/eKxo3
archive.is/OOtVl
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC
archive.is/4OoLU
lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/
archive.is/98p9U
archive.is/G4xwE
youtu.be/w2egvtgealM
archive.is/bVmEN
archive.is/dK9Ci
archive.is/oKnpk
archive.is/hqEdg
archive.is/jdfai
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/29/californias-transgender-inmates-may-soon-have-bras-cosmetics/
archive.is/RbRFc
archive.is/yjTxP
archive.is/jQaHT
archive.is/FuIgD
archive.is/eHOvR
archive.is/EHYp6
archive.is/M9plQ
archive.is/xOdfN
archive.is/pMsN2
archive.is/NTlib
archive.is/D4bjX
archive.is/8MhmJ
archive.is/gpsBs
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/
archive.is/VdJP8
archive.is/ofThs
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cease your faggotry, millennials

Burn the fags

American College of Pediatricians - Gender Ideology Is "Institutionalized Child Abuse"
>'Affirming’ so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11years old
>Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility
>The required life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more
>Rates of suicide are nearly twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/

As many as 98% of gender-confused boys and 88% of gender-confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
>DSM-V under "Gender Dysphoria without a disorder of sex development"
Close to 80% of such children would abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
archive.is/q6MLV

Pushing Kids Into Transgenderism Is Sadistic, Medical Malpractice
>Socially indoctrinating young children toward accepting transgenderism is rampant today in public schools, starting as early as kindergarten
archive.is/9sht9

The trans population is growing at what should be considered an alarming rate.
archive.is/pdhu3

NHS: the number of children younger than 10 being sent to sex change doctors has quadrupled
>Tavistock
archive.is/5ET9b

day of the helicopter rides can't come soon enough

зdgy

The idea of gender fluidity started with a pedophile sexologist in 1955 named John Money.
>He found a boy by the name of David Reimer. Shortly after birth, Reimer had lost his genitalia following an accident during his foreskin removal surgery. He decided to swoop in and perform some "progressive" human social experimentation on this helpless child who had just been mutilated. He had Reimer's testicles also removed, and constructed an artificial vagina for him.
>He then had his parents raise him as a girl while giving him hormone treatments. In what was by all measures the most extreme example of evil from Money, he had the young boy and his twin brother perform fake sexual acts with one another at a young in an attempt to make David to be a "bottom." He even made them undress and other sexual acts such as genital inspection, which he took photographs of on at least one occasion.
>Money would later talk about his experiments as successful, despite David never having identified as a woman, and would later recall the visits with Money as traumatic.
archive.is/m6VBO

A Victory for Science over Scientific Propaganda: A New Report on Sexuality and Gender
>Claims that gender identity is somehow fixed and innate, yet is also independent of biological sex, are likewise not supported by scientific evidence.
archive.is/ld3YT

Two Dudes Wrote A Fake Penis Study and Got It Published to Slam Gender Research
>"Penis is a social construct and causes global warming."
>Part of the fault may fall on the open-access, pay-to-publish model
>The rest of the fault is on the entire academic enterprise collectively referred to as 'gender studies'
>flawed, weak, or incorrect papers get published in practically all disciplines, including medicine and math
archive.is/AWW9m

You can be fined in NY for not calling people ‘ze’ or ‘hir,’ if that’s the pronoun they demand that you use
archive.is/PMWtr

New Ontario Law Enables Gov’t to Seize Children from Parents Opposing Gender Transition
archive.is/dLKuy

Woman lost her Planet Fitness membership over the "inappropriate" manner in which she complained about a transgender woman in the locker room, a gym spokeswoman said.
archive.is/wmBtU

Defiant anti-transgender bar owner loses business after accounts seized
archive.is/Jhop2

A former Montana State University student is suing the school for suspending him after he shared his anti-transgender views with a professor in what he believed to be a private conversation.
archive.is/tKC5p

Curt Schilling Fired From ESPN Over Anti-Transgender Comment on Facebook
archive.is/kmFZa

wut? this smells like a number pulled of someones ass

>make a kid
>it's fucked
>problem taken away free of charge

can deal with this

On the Tax Payers' Dime
>Department of Health and Human Services - sex reassignment surgery for Medicare recipients
archive.is/FQjLQ

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services with Affordable Care Act - mandate for health professionals, insurance companies:
>doctors must perform gender transition procedures on children, even when those procedures may be physically and emotionally harmful to the child
>forces virtually all private insurance companies and many employers to cover gender transition procedures or face severe penalties and legal action
>affects “nearly all doctors in the U.S.”
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
archive.is/eKxo3
archive.is/OOtVl

Allowing trannies in the military and forcing citizens to pay for cosmetic surgeries negatively affects troop morale as well as impacts enlistment rates/quality. Pic related from thread with veterans expressing discontent: The Pentagon is likely to spend between $2.4 to $8.4 million annually on the transexual treatment
>expects to pay between $40,000 to $50,000 during the course of a service member's life to treat gender dysphoria.
>*Not including the cost of "tremendous amounts of training on transgender" education and time
>Hormone therapy doesn’t require designated recovery time, but reassignment surgeries require up to 21 days medical leave plus up to 90 days medical disability
>Male-to-female genital surgery, which requires the longest recovery, leaves soldiers nondeployable for 135 days.
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC

Thanks for the ammo!

Who Profits? The same people that made 1/50 diagnosable with ADD - Pharmaceuticals

Even without gonads, HRT is a life-long subscription
>Life-long repeat customers
archive.is/4OoLU

Pic is from 2015 Tracking Report - Funders for LGBTQ Issues, and can be found at lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/
>Three of the top ten corporate funders of lgbt issues are biopharmaceutical companies: Gilead Sciences, ViiV Healthcare, and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
>Special shout-out to health insurance Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota

Of the top 25 pharma companies by global sales, only 4 do not include transgender-inclusive health insurance benefits
archive.is/98p9U
archive.is/G4xwE

United Therapeutics is a biotechnology company founded in 1996 by Martine Rothblatt (originally named Martin).
>Rothblatt ranked fourth in the list of biopharmaceutical executives with the highest total compensation in 2014.
youtu.be/w2egvtgealM

Braeburn Pharmaceuticals (Bravely) Announces Decision to Continue with North Carolina Manufacturing Facility Plans
>after vaguely threatening to cancel over HB2 - the North Carolina bathroom controversy - passing
archive.is/bVmEN

How the Internet black market profits off trans discrimination
>“There is still gate-keeping and laws that can prevent trans people from getting the help they need,” Beal said. The Indian pharmacy, on the other hand? “They never even asked for a prescription.”
archive.is/dK9Ci

Sketchy Pharmacies Are Selling Hormones to Transgender People
archive.is/oKnpk

>MAJORITY OF MILLENNIALS APPROVE OF PARENTS DECIDING A CHILD'S GENDER

same info, different headline

Don't cut yourself on all that edge

Doesn't make much sense...but maybe it does.
American millennials aren't having kids so their kids won't be taken away. Only the children of evil bigots will. But this does leave us with a bigger problem...where ever will these removed children live? With millennials? Dubious. If they wanted, or were responsible enough for, kids they would have them themselves.

Sounds like BS virue signaling to me. Good luck USA with that pathetic generation.

Who Profits? Cosmetics

Research and Markets: Global Cosmetics Market 2015-2020: Market was $460 Billion in 2014 and is Estimated to Reach $675 Billion by 2020
archive.is/hqEdg

Why Makeup Matters to Transgender People
>tl;dr women use so much make-up as it is, imagine how much a tranny would need it
>The relationship between makeup and transgender people is a complex one. For Alison and many other transgender women, makeup is one of the first steps to embracing their own gender identity. There isn't one way to be "female," but makeup is certainly one traditional aspect of modern femininity that trans women may try.
archive.is/jdfai

Transgender inmates in California demanding bras and make-up
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/29/californias-transgender-inmates-may-soon-have-bras-cosmetics/

Pic is from 2015 Tracking Report - Funders for LGBTQ Issues, and can be found at lgbtfunders.org/reporttypes/tracking-report/

Caitlyn Jenner's Collaboration With M.A.C. Cosmetics
>The duo first got together to launch a rosy nude lipstick called "Finally Free" almost a year ago, and now they're back for a full-fledged makeup collection.
archive.is/RbRFc

Wew

Honestly this isn't a bad scenario. If your kid is so mentally ill they want to cut their dick off then let the state take them away and make another.

Wow! There should be a redpill general like there used to be...it should include red pills on every topic Sup Forums is against

IOC rules transgender athletes can take part in Olympics without surgery
archive.is/yjTxP

Transgender, Caster Semenya, wins gold in Womens' 800m final Rio Olympics 2016
archive.is/jQaHT

Transgender MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket
archive.is/FuIgD

Transgender Weightlifter Sets Womens' Masters World Records
archive.is/eHOvR

Transgender roller derby star says it's been a long way to the top
archive.is/EHYp6

50-year-old 6'6" 220 lb transgender joins womens' college basketball team
archive.is/M9plQ

Trans athlete added to Canadian women's dodgeball team
archive.is/xOdfN

Transgender sues women's football team; plays on another
archive.is/pMsN2

This Transgender Volleyball Player Has Sights Set on 2020 Olympics
archive.is/NTlib

This transgender college volleyball player is headed to the NCAA
archive.is/D4bjX

Mianne Bagger made history by becoming the first transsexual to ever play in a womens' professional golf tournament
archive.is/8MhmJ

Transgender cyclist places first among women in Arizona race
archive.is/gpsBs

Transgender freshman sprinter, born a male, wins two girls state championships
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/

Cricket: Transgender player joins women's team
archive.is/VdJP8

Previously captain of a men's handball team in Canberra, Australia, Transgender Hannah Mouncey announced he would be joining the Australian women's handball team in 2016. But in October 2016, the Daily Telegraph reported that Mouncey had been sidelined over height fears.
archive.is/ofThs

STAHP IT!!!

Is the west worth saving

That's the standard. What's new is half tje population wanting the state to.step in and take away kids so.they can be rhe gender they actually are.
Dog bites man isn't a story. Man bites dog ia.

checked

Speaking of men biting dogs, the chinks will take over the world soon especially if we keep up with this weak shit.

The Han will not be kind on the progressives.

I don't think Sup Forums understands how transitioning works. I don't understand how trannies feel but the kids don't actually take hormones pre puberty all they do is get hormone blockers until they're old enough to make the decision for themselves

>he doesnt wanr to sterilize trannys

Actually trans people have always been part of Chinese culture. China is very pro lgbt. They finance pride marches all over america you fucking racist

If some piece of shit millennial comes between me and my child, I'll go full rambo.

Then if your kid decides they are trans give them.hormones. Why do you decide what gender your child is? That's fascist

>fascism
>bad

That 47% of Americans cannot be a correct figure.

>They finance pride marches all over america
clever guys.

Its complete horseshit

>>he doesnt want to sterilize trannys
gender reasignment surgery sterilizes people
so all trannies that do this are steril, and any tranny who doesn't just simply isn't a tranny, they are just a transvestite

>White people want to force their little boys into dressing as girls
Interesting

So do Jewish foundations and Soros. Still working on a counter-semetic pasta.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

Libtards breeding themselves out of existence. TFW.

these posts arent any better now that u have ur flag faggot

I am trans and I think it's insane. If 47% is correct, millenials are truly fucked.

>using tax money to pay for degeneracy

trannies store their sperm away in sperm banks before surgery, meaning they can still use surrogates. Meanwhile the dyke tranny can still get pregnant despite looking like mutated men (look up "pregnant man"). it's disgusting, men giving birth. Taxpayers ain't paying for this bullshit

47% of those under 35.
91% of millenials support gay marriage and adoption.

>I am trans
Kill yourself and do the world a favour you sissy bitch.

Funny how I've never been asked to participate in a poll and I fit the demographics they're looking for. I'd say that would be a horrible idea.

I hope they keep pushing it. It means we win more elections.

one would hope
but the fact they brainwash public school childern into the liberal fold might be a problem unless you home school or private school. Home school a child is a full time job so you can't be a joint income home, or at the most, work a part time job. Private schools are not guaranteed to not spew liberal bull shit, but atleast if you are paying for a service you would be more engaged in what they are teaching your child

I don't normally agree with Pakis but he has the right idea. At the very least keep it to yourself instead of public degeneracy baka

I understand the Muslim worlds hate of tje West and I identify with your strugglr.but LGBT acceptance is a cornersto e of judeo Christian. Civilization.
Many believe Jesus was at least bisexual as was Mary, his morher

This "research" goes back to one shitty poll so don't get your panties in a twist

>but LGBT acceptance is a cornersto e of judeo Christian. Civilization.
Bible says to kill the gays.

Is it time lads?

>Bible says to kill the gays.

he's right you know

You are the reason Western Civilization is collapsing.

Jesus never said that. The old law did. Jesus was about accepting everyone, love and peace.
Jesus supported LGBT rights and someday Islam will realize Allah also supports them.

>Islam will realize Allah also supports them.
Allah (swt) said to kill all the gays.

You mean Judeo Christian culture. As a gay Christian who was married in my church I see no reason anyone would think God opposes love because God is love.
My husband and I adopted 2 lovely.boys and are raising them in the church.
Christianity is the most important part of society not hating gay people

That's a misreading. I know a lesbian Muslim couple and a gay Imam who would disagree.
Your culture just need a more western ideas and you will realize you are wrong

>The idea of gender fluidity started with a pedophile sexologist in 1955 named John Money.
Started with a kike in the Weimar Republic

No, that is a direct order. Lesbians, gays all must be killed. It is a direct commandment. If you disagree you are an apostate or kuffar. That is just a fact, and you too should also be killed.

Lol no, there are lots of fat Muslims. Don't worry, you will have a liberal reformation in Islam backed by tje West.
Why does it matter if two men love each other and start a family? That's natural because homosexuality is natural

Rubber baby
Buggy bumper
I'll tear off your arm
And eat it for supper

Homosexuality is a disease.

>Why does it matter if two men love each other and start a family?
Because they ruin humanity through indulgence in sins. Should be killed to stop it.

>you will have a liberal reformation in Islam backed by tje West.
West mainly funds the Wahabbis so I don't see how that will happen. If anything Islam will only become more conservative.

remember when faggots sead dont tread on me and i wont tread on you?

ironically the became the ones who now cry to big daddy goverment everythime their fee fees are hurt.

>it's natural that must mean it's ok

animals kill each other, rape, and eat their young. But I guess that's ok for humans to do because it's natural right?

in holy fire

Cancer is also Natural, doesn't mean it's a good thing

Still don't think gays should be persecuted.

FLAGS

Fucking cucks just don't know when to quit with this gender bullshit.

Murrica what the fuck are you doing?

Invade and destroy them please

If I recall, I think David Reimer killed himself later on:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Some fucked up shit.

Found him, thanks for the lead. Will adjust accordingly.

>Magnus Hirschfeld, an outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

We need private school or charter school vouchers. Public schools are terrible. Or at least get rid of the Unions.

I promise you all, this shit will end soon, a society cannot continue this way and it wont.

47% of millenials can't history/will likely be raped by their own dog and apologize to it afterwards.

Fucking idiots with PC mindset are detrimental to the existence of this nation

How is it progressive? That trans kid Jazz Jennings was put on hormones at a young age to stop male secondary sexual characteristics, then she found out she can't have bottom surgery because the hormones stunted her penis growth and it's too small to turn into a vag. So, she is doomed to a life of tranny with a micro penis.

i Found the video of tranny Jazz being told he can't have penis-to-bag surgery cause' hormones have her a micropenis: youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E

do you have any clue what your diong to these poor kids?

spbp

American college of pediatrics is not taken seriously in the medical community.

Theres a case of a reported gender dysphoric patient who responded successfully to pharmacotherapy with pimozide.
CLINICAL PICTURE:
An adult male patient with a borderline learning disability presented with cross-dressing and a strong wish to undergo a sex change.

Supportive psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy with pimozide was tried.

There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.

Pharmacotherapy with pimozide should be considered in cases of doubtful gender dysphoria.

Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

You don't choose to be gay. When did you choose to be straight? Have you even tried prostate stimulation?

Disprove their claims.

No, it cant. It will die and Muslims will be the only one left to rebuild. I have no faith in us waking up. Unless gen x is actually conservative we are fucked and are the next Neanderthals.

Please try to convince me otherwise please, I'm never giving up the fight but I have given up hope

>You don't choose to be gay.
Choice has nothing to do with it. Gays should be killed regardless of choice.

These little motherfuckers are mulattoes and Puerto Ricans every time.

>God is love
God is also judgement

Sorry you feel this way but eventually all culture will embrace LGBT. I respect your beliefs though and wish you would embrace love.
My husband and I will pray for you

tell me who is persecuting them or what they call it not being treated fairly since they single them selves out so much.

Where do you get the idea God judges people? At my church we preach unconditional love for all

>eventually all culture will embrace LGBT

this kind of Marxist bullshit is why people hate you. Piss off

you are scum and the world will one day be rid of people like you

This.

>Choose to be gay
Then you are immoral

>Gay by nature
Then you are a freak of biology and your existence is dysgenic

Gays will bring down our entire society. Out of San Francisco's gay community alone, an estimated 200 strains of superbug are bred every year.

They are creating antibiotic resistant strains of diseases like syphilis, a horrific disease that literally rots your face off. Until gay rights came along, the world had the brief privilege of being free of such horrors.

its litraly in the bible not the new cucked one the old treu word of god.

>come home
>your son informs you he wants to dress and act like a girl

what do?

(keep in mind, you're a bigot if you don't support him.)

I want gay marriage, adoption and legal protection world wide and hate speech laws to prevent discrimination

kill him

BRING ON THE OLYMPICS
i cant fucking wait to see all these wymins getting btfo by trannies

Reminder that this tranny bullshit is being pushed by the Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Pritzker
>Jennifer Pritzker was born James Nicholas Pritzker[2] to the Jewish family of Audrey (née Gilbert) and Robert Pritzker of Chicago, Illinois
He is a tranny billionare that pushes for child transition.

America already has. If you make an anti lgbt remark in public or on social media you lose your job so get with the program.

You mean her.