HAPPENING- Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary finna get fucked over by the EU for not taking refugees

HAPPENING- Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary finna get fucked over by the EU for not taking refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5A1BCozAqs
youtu.be/H3ZUvURpwEU
youtu.be/9cgrEA6eQ_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The reaction of our government to this was releasing this report on national news (TVP1, equivalent of BBC1)

youtu.be/v5A1BCozAqs

Im sure their shaking in their clogs.

V4 NO!

I'm curious as to what this actually does. It seems ridiculous to me that these countries go, "Oh shit! Call our lawyers to fight against these legal cases!"

They need to just laugh and tell the EI to fuck off

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Time to burn it down.

it might be a trigger to something, we'll see nothing too big tho imo

I envy your country and government

GOOD NEWS

>by the EU
literally who?

youtu.be/H3ZUvURpwEU

yea but you're the one who has successfully triggered an exit.

Finally

They forgot Slovakia

Why would the eu force them to take refugees? Why do they care if they refuse to take them? they're sovereign nations, they can do whatever they want

Fuck the EU globalist fuck stains.

fuck off

Just take the brown people and this will all be over.

i'd laugh if they all decided to leave the EU over this.

They are corrupt fucks and I never voted for them, but still better than the spineless leftist cucks.

and they will burn for that
nobody forgets Slovakia and gets away with it

stay strong

fuck you

fuck you, get fucked

Honestly I wish our government would let the migrants in, they would disappear and resurface in Germany anyway

good, it's about time those arrogant pricks tasted some

You'll take the rapists and their toxic ideology into your home and you'll like it.

There is a special 10th circle of hell reserved especially for the Swedes.

Do those countries even give a shit about the EU?
Seems to me that they are just trying to suck as much resources out of the EU as they can.

Would not be surprised if they collectively told the EU to fuck off in a decade or two.

Stay strong Poland. Please, I want to visit my people one day.

Not Slovakia?

Now that's an ironic flag

Go visite now!

I'd blow my beans mate.. and drink some fucking personally aged rum that I've got.

kike

>all these nu-flags
>discussion is 10 times worse

this is an actual happening tier event, but all I see is a bunch of larpers memin their way into (you)'s with their edgy flags. Please stop, make europe white again

>There is a special 10th circle of hell reserved especially for the Swedes.
It's called "Sweden".

Collectively yes, but unfortunately I live in Scotland who played no contribution to brexit

>literally who?
The union who gives you a fuckton of money to build your shitty roads and schools.

I'd laugh in their faces. "Oh noes your kangaroo court is gonna put us in time out because we're not letting you force us into accepting the free movement of non-EU citizens/economic migrants? See ya later, faggots!"

I hope they leave the EU and tell them to suck it

We all know whos behind this...

damn man must be strange living with peopple who wanted to stay in EU and you wanting to leave.

Are they goign to vote for new scottish coutnry?

you gotta pay big, goyims, like the uk
you didn't think you'd leave, right?

>Czech
Did Slovakia comply?

I love it when India is having a laugh. Not much to laugh in the loo otherwise.

good meme, 2/10

Tell the EU to fuck off.

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most of the population is pro-EU for travelling abroad and some EU gibs. They don't even cared how the EU fucked over our national industry. But we are staunchly anti-refugee and hate shit being forced on us against our will.

We are the Union we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

how many ways can the EU fuck them? can they just close trade deals or they can do more harm?

I see through all your lies Canada spaw, you wicked wicked devil

Be ready to get BTFO. No one can oppose the glorious European Union.
HEIL MERKEL!

This is the political discussion board, not international meet up board. For that purpose, there are Sup Forums, /bant/ and even Sup Forums.

Thank you for fueling leave campaigns.

Yep, see indyref2, led by the worst and most social justice oriented nationalist party in existence - the SNP

What a fucking world.

Getting punished for not taking in welfare cases.

>The union who gives you a fuckton of money
>implying this money is a gift
>implying we didn't had to get rid of anything that posed threat to western economies to get that shekels
>implying Germany does not owe us 50 billions of shekels for destroying warsaw only in WW2
they cannot fuck us without fucking themselves three times as hard
Poles do most of cheap labour for german economy
ever heard of Abdul working in factory?

Kike

those flags. i go away for a fe- oh wait... nvm. i see now, lol.

intermarium when?

What remains unexplained is that if these African invaders are so great, why are they trying to twist the arms of countries to take more instead of scrabbling to try to take the surplus for themselves?

Once again, Eastern Europe is the last defense of the west against the muslim hordes.

kike

God damn these stupid fucking flags are a distraction from real shit.

LMFAO
you gyros are so fucking cucked. it's entertaining to watch you guys fall.

>they cannot fuck us without fucking themselves three times as hard
lmao this is what Polen actually believes. You will bend the knee.

First of all: This doesn't concern the islanders anymore. They're out.
Second: The case and the outcome are wide open. Nobody's getting fucked over.

You will be one who will be blow here. Your union just died.

slovakia too
to be honest, I'd like to see EU in future as a confederation of 4. west with spain and italy, nordic, V4 with baltics and balkans. whole Europe would share foreign policy, there would be 4 currencies and home policy would be dealt with on current state level, overlooked by one of the four local governments. It would bring more bureaucracy but it might be more prosperous than the gulash we got right now

BASED EU

Exactly, they are shitty. And they took away our sovereignity, our goverment is just a bunch of thieves, a mafia, rulling each-other.

We are not defending the West, we are defending ourselves. The West can have fun by taking in the shitskins, we don't want them and they can honestly fuck themselves.

Fuck whatever. It's cheaper to pay the fines then bring in "refugees"

>Germany
>be part of a huge union of countries with a fundamental rule of freedom of movement for people
>take in over a million 3rd worlders from outside the union
>no rule requiring consultation with other union members before doing so
>get upset when other union members refuse to share responsibility for your mistake

So the next countries to quit EU are going to be Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary.

Kike

the EU violates the NAP and should be nuked

Christ, that was beautiful and truthful. Stay strong... Fuck the fascist Soviet EU.

Rip (((EU)))

Ohhhhj the Germans are mad at you. The Germans are coming

youtu.be/9cgrEA6eQ_g

Tell em to get fucked. What can they do? Invade and lose another war

why didn't you listen to us

we told you to smash the ARYAN

to destroy the European Union.

But you called me a shill, you called me a divide and conquer scumbag, you called me a BEADY rat. You told me that we fought on the side of the Jew.

Well. You're not laughing now - are you?

1433 my friend. The niggers would never succeed under a free market.

Do we have random flags or is it vatican=deus vult, germany=nazi, southern US=confederate? If so, who's white supremacist?

does the EU have any power?

Good on Hungary

nigel is my boy, don't get petty now, we're all in this together

Germany is gonna start ww3

The casus belli will lebensraum for tanned germans Mutumbo and Abdul

>Your union just died.
Lol
The new Merkel-Macron axis made us stronger than ever. We WILL make you take refugees in, like it or not

>Are they goign to vote for new scottish coutnry?
Well that was the plan until the last GE, where the SNP got their ass handed to them by loosing 22 seats, which is something like 40% of the seats they had. Now they're going to "re-evaluated". Next assembly elections can't come around soon enough.

Didn't SNP lose a bunch of seats in the latest election?

>BREXIT led by a man.
Success
>Election led by a woman
Failure.
>Scotland Independence Referendum led by a woman.
Failure.

I think there's a lesson here.

spbp

me

k i k e
b t f o

Kek, good argument.