What for you need dem firearms? You can't handle your problems with your fists loser?

What for you need dem firearms? You can't handle your problems with your fists loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>too dumb to use tools like a proper homo sapience
Nigger detected.

Explosives are more fun

natural selection.

Use your fist, literal nigger tier technology against my sausage slinger six-shooter

Wtf that flag

Holy shit guys, i am a motherfucking nazi with a fucking nazi flag!!!!

I'm disappointed with Henry. Cool guy, but I don't know why he's a fucking lib.

Because niggers fight in packs, and they're not robbing this cracker.

this guy sure did go down hill, the hill of cuck.

110% faggot rollens

Heney rolling is a massive faggot. Just like every single other "punk rocker"

SHALL

Sry,, bit i have a brain, im not a leftist

What if my problem is another man with a gun?

Fists are for pussies. If you're gonna get beaten and dismembered by a wave of niggers engaged in a race riot, do you think your fists will suffice?

Guns = for the intelligent White Man

Criminals want you to waste your time on kung fu, krav maga while they horde guns to rob, kill you, and rape your women.

Because I love the ability to distribute justice from a distance.

Keeps the clothes clean and I don't need to worry about getting STD ridden degenerate blood all over my custom baby seal leather boots.

Test 1 2 3

Don't get cheeky, Dad.

>5'9"

A life-threatening situation needs to be ended as quickly as possible. A gun does that more effectively than anything else.

Hank Rollins is a fag.

Cole and Henry Rollins were assaulted by armed robbers in December 1991 outside their shared Venice Beach, California, home at 809 Brooks Avenue in the Oakwood district. They had attended a Hole concert at the Whisky a Go Go and were returning home after having stopped at an all-night grocery store when two armed men – described as African-Americans in their 20s – approached them demanding money. Angry that Rollins and Cole had only $50 between them, the gunmen ordered the two men to go inside their house for more cash. Rollins entered at gunpoint. However, Cole was killed outside after being shot in the face at close range while Rollins escaped out the back door and alerted the police. The murder remains unsolved.

He ran away like a bitch leaving his friend to get shot to death. He's a cunt and a fraud.

he got beat up and sexually assaulted by schwoogies in his youth and has spent his life since then making certain that he deserved it

Seems like ol' Hank should be advocating for nigger control if he really wants to prevent this sort of incident from happening again.

D-did he beat off while crying afterwards???

Even better, he did a spoken word tour with that as a main focus. Fag.

Shit should have read deeper into the thread. Good job. I attended some summer session in DC and met an older person who attended high school with him in VA and said point blank he was a bastard even then and that he romanticises heavily his weak to strong fairy tale.

*grabs gun and disassembles it instantly*
*karate chops your neck*
Omae wa mou, shinde iru
*walks away as you fall to pieces*

>nigger breaks into your house at 3 AM armed with a gun or a knife to steal your shit and/or rape your wife
>challenge him to a fist fight

Stupid cuck

Because even monkeys use sticks. Are you dumber than money?
>anacommie
oh, right, sorry

Sir to kill sir

"BANG"

To suck dick

because i dont care about beating people. I want to legaly kill them, took thier fucking life in self defense.

I had a gun stuck in my face waiting for a train in the Newark metropolitan outside Manhattan...I stabbed him in the face 5-6 times like it was prison. He dropped the gun and ran off bleeding. Gun was an utter crap .25 and empty.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
ROLLINS BTFO

can you tell more about what the older guy told you about henry? how exactly does he romanticize the story?

bc jews have lawyers

I dislike this faggot retard.

>youtube link to TDS
Any minute now that otherchan autist will show up and start reeeeing about TRSodomites.

>.25
what the hell is that

It's a lot harder to punch someone 200 meters away without the rifle

9mm's little cousin.
Sucks if you're a female or small man in Rollins' world. God made man, Sam Colt made man equal.

Not if a dozen antifags zerg rush me. I have two fists, them 24.

guns?? Don't even need a bike lock to handle solo posting drones

Sorry but the only way to deal with a commie properly is a bullet to the head. Also we use guns because we aren't poor peasants trying to take over the means of production

Antifags bitch fist can't even help with stick arms , only 8 of you can fight at a time . White Whales are your front lines . Chicken Chicken Boom Boom Antifags lol .

When your 'problem' is roving packs of armed niggers with gorilla-grade IQ's and the violent tendencies to attack as a group AND those niggers have been sold the bill of goods that you are a RAYCIS no matter what you do so it's ok to kill you... yeah... you kind of need a gun too.

Why do you want my firearms when you've got two perfectly good fists?

Better to handle aggro losers by using firearms.

the world is complicated, hate is simple, people might want to go with hate because its easier

but don't kid yourself that its right.

Digging the new flag thing.

George Lincoln Rockwell -> Henry Rawluns
Bill Hicks -> Alex Jones
River Phoenix -> Mark Dice

and many more, all CIA noccers
Also Nasrallah but I'm not sure what his cover identity was before Nasrallah, besides being alex jonestein's production manager, before that.

LMAO

I don't fight to be fighting or prove a point. If I'm forced into defending myself and cannot de-escalate the situation, I'm going to kill. It's that simple.

You don't bring fists to a gunfight, commie

Because I do.

Fucked his girlfriend in the ass in 2003 we worked at the same hospital. He knew about it.

Real men fight with guns.

>whitey doednt have gun
>see white booty
>openseason.jpeg
>finna 187 his skull
>rape his white bitch
feels good to have defenceless people tbhfam

I can use my fists but my grandmother can't.

Guns are fun. I dont need another excuse

I use my deadly words.
SORT