THEY'RE GONNA FUCK OUR SHIT UP

EVERY user PLEASE LOOK UP THE INDIVISIBLE GROUP!

Each dot on that map is a chapter, and more keep popping up. It REEKS of Soros funding. I live in a red red state and noticed a little Indivisble group pop up and within 2 months it was run by local democrats and has 200+ members that meet IRL. They organize on Facebook. But the scary part is, this organization is training and urging members to RUN FOR LOCAL OFFICES. They are made up of a mix of Resistards, NeverTrumpers, Democrats, Progressives, and even Commies all working together to get their buddies to run for local government and work their way up. SERIOUSLY LOOK IN TO THIS GROUP AND GET ORGANIZING FOR A COUNTER-MOVEMENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/act-locally/
archive.fo/XqLLJ
indivisible.us
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah join and go to the meetings. Get your espionage on 007

Anyone?

Sup Forums isn't available right now they're too busy jerking each other off with the new old flag system.

I'm still here though and that map is pretty fucking scary and shows just how serious this shit is getting. It's a matter of time until they all start building weapon caches

infiltrate and subvert

Provide a link you nigger

I'll give you 1 more bump OP since this is pretty fucking important. I'll even throw in a bait image.

Playing with flag

Link I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at

1. We will get over the flag thing soon
2. They probably already have made caches

Secret antifa recruitment centers

Bump this seems very important user

also testing flag
WE WUZ BLCAK NATIONALISTS N SHIET.

user, no one knows what the fuck you're talking about.

It's not antifa, it's an anti-Trump movement where people assemble to protest/undermine him. They're fighting a noble cause for the wrong reasons.

Maybe a happening soon?

also a lot of those markers are for democratic party buildings, which are pro-Trump if they are high-up

Hmmmmmm

>It REEKS of Soros funding

That's because it is

Infiltrate, guys.

>Hohenzollern Imperial Banner
>nazi flag

Libtard education strikes again.

Fucking hell

>all these dots in iowa

I can tell you right now that 90% of them will not happen. The only ones that have any chance in hell at succeeding are the ones in Des Moines (and it will look fucking pathetic) And maybe Iowa city.

I love it when criminals and terrorist gather and organize, make hunting them a fun easy sport.

I don't understand what's going on in here

>El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure
This can't be real

>El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure
it's real
archive.fo/XqLLJ

indivisible.us

Holy hell I went to their site gives you a quiz and tries to convince you everything you do is from thethe govermoment. Commie bullshit

Thanks autocorrect

How does this affect the order?

I've talked about Leftist Protest Networks being interconnected & the "US Spring"/Civil War in several KB threads a while ago:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Even just reading the OP's is important.

This link should have been in the OP
Infiltrate these groups