Black people comics

>black people comics

always about sex or not leaving your woman and child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N-lix79zuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should be about picking cotton

At least some of them are trying to fix the majority.

I love these signs.

You can't raise IQ with comics....

I wish I could enjoy somebody's company!!!

Of course, they're not all about sexual violence. Some are about mob violence.

Get out of your mothers basement and meet people you fucking faggot.

This is so naive it almost makes me feel sorry for them. They really are like overgrown children.

>saw the nigger
>immediately my brain changed the word from intimate to inmate

what did my brain mean with this?

This is the black community trying to build stringer family structures. Its a good thing imo. White people need to build stronger family units too.

stuff it leaf, move out of the Canadian motherland and meet white people.

And whats wrong with that virgin goy? white people e-comics are about autistic video games which is pathetic

>move out of the Canadian motherland

but... why?

>They really are like overgrown children.
They are, you should check out the documentaries about violence in Africa.
I kek'ed.
"We are criminals.. because we r bad n# we steal n r dangerous.."
"you r not bad, but we r bad"

fucking hilarious

man, talk about being applauded for doing things you're SUPPOSED to do
why am I supposed to be proud that you spend time with you fucking girlfriend?
the fact that black people don't realize that they are treated like actyal children, and even suport it is a testament to how naive and childish they really are

Black people really are weird.

They literally can't help it. The only way to fix them would be at least a few thousand years of selective pressure.

I'd much rather they try and create stable and healthy relationships, and families, than much anything else they currently do.

So they dont take your kid when they find out your on Sup Forums

These ads all have black rapists, RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the deal with black twitter images and jpeg compression?

:-(

This girl is literally white

this is true, the vas majority of popular e-comics are about videogames and/or are dull as hell.

There should be a few of these directed at black women who beat infants to a bloody pulp, tbqh.

I'm sure that will help.

>This girl is literally white

I know but she is wearing a hijab so she's either poisonous left or a muslim, still tho, I think Canada can be saved (it's not sweden) and I love your patriotism. :-)

> Being intimate not just about sex
> Together
> Laugh
> Enjoy company

Boy modern western women sure let that ship sail quickly.

At first I didn't understand how guys wanted to leave the first chance they got after banging a woman, but after a couple seasons in the MLC (Major League Cunts) I sure do.

Even ignoring the fact that any conversational bonding gets thrown right out the window when she flakes or cheats on you in a months or years time. Or the high probability she's an ex coalburner, cc-rider or gangbang attender. You are still left with someone who 100% completely depends on you to drive any meaningful or entertaining conversation. You are essentially having a talk or laugh with yourself. With her being the spectator.

Why on earth would you stick around when you are actively punished for doing so. I can't for the life of me understand why women are still surprised they are being treated cum-dispensers.

Most of them can't even make me a sandwich. Where has the world gone to.

Have you been a victim of tinyrape? Tinyrapists are no joke! You may only have been penetrated because you were laughing too hard to resist, and you may have barely felt it, but tinyrape can lead to tinypregnancy, and even TINYAIDS!

If you have been tinyraped, be sure to go to a regular-sized doctor and the tinypolice.

Just noticed the tire

Here's one for the police.

In order to save Canada we first need to purge Toronto and Montreal. Like how you guys need to purge California entirely.

And the woman beside him is carrying the gas. Everyone's doing their part.

>Dispensers

>USAID trying to teach West Africans to forgive their attempted murderers

It's the ciiiiircle of life!

Kek'd

This is so retarded its funny

They only use screenshot features, as opposed to saving the original image... leading to compression. Black autism and tech illiteracy

>jungle fever
>Africans actually name themselves like that

It's seriously a clown world populated by tall children

youtube.com/watch?v=-N-lix79zuk

What's wrong with encouraging blacks to keep more stable families?

i remember a batman look a like running around killing and eating people in Liberia can some one find it please? he had a cape and mask

>nigger with in a tie beating his nigress
>in africa
>mfw

They should ban the tires

strange definition of white you have there.

Who's got jungle fever?

>tire
someone is getting necklaced

>can of gas
>tire

kek

the guy in the blue shirt is named jungle fever. jungle fever talks about himself in the third person.

I don't really care, to be honest, I'm just posting to see what flag I get.

we wuz grammar

Niggers probably can't read. They see the picture of rape and just repeat it when they got home.

>you have no culture
>names kid jungle fever

damn i remember seeing that pic on ebaumsworld or big boys like 15 years ago

because hip hop used to promote calling women bitches
this is social repair for the cucking that the culture got

has anyone considered that the elites are delibratly doing this migrant crisis shit to help get some of our neanderthall DNA into the black race to stop them being such niggers?

they dont have any

and they are using us as cattle

its less expensive to fix africa if you just create a generation of smarter blacks at our peoples expense

also american niggers aint real niggers,the slave owners raped the shit out of them most american niggers have a drop of white in them

cause insta doesn't allow saving

>"I Jungle Fever will kill you today"

>Sponsor by: USAID

Haha oh wow.

>Jungle Fever, I Mamode forgive you for Stabing mr. Lets forget about the past

????????

What the hell is this atrocity about?

literally muh dick

Haven't you ever seen that vice documentary? African men give themselves retarded names like General Butt Naked and Osama bin Laden to strike fear in their enemies.

Where are these signs?

>doesn't have an instagram downloader app

low agency

You have to select it when you post. Little drop box above the image tab.

>What the hell is this atrocity about?
People who don't understand at all what the fuck is going on, wanting to just magically make things nice overnight.

There's so much violence, rape, and theft as a daily fact of life that if you instituted law and order the usual way, you'd have to throw pretty much the entire population in prison. If you don't do that, then you leave criminals living alongside their victims, and since they didn't get justice, they'll want revenge.

So what do you do? Well, just treat murdering, raping adults like children squabbling over some triviality you can't be bothered with. Ignore how it started and who did what to whom, and tell them to forgive each other and be nice from now on.

This works about as well as it sounds like it would. Anyone who thinks about it for five seconds realistically knows it's pure idiocy, but the kind of people who go to shitty countries and try to fix them aren't realistic thinkers.

>delibratly doing this migrant crisis shit
Eh... it's simpler than that. For instance, Merkel was all set to stop the migrants at the border, but of course they'd have to use force. The migrants would fight and push children in front of them, and the press would have pictures of well-equipped and fearsome white soldiers standing over the bodies of poor brown children, and they'd have a juicy oppression narrative to sell.

Nobody's in charge, emotive sad pictures and oppression narratives sell news, leftist politicians and female leaders are cowards.