Do you love human beings?

do you love human beings?

Yup.

I love only my seven seas, her cruel mistress.

There are specific human beings I love

But I see no reason to love someone just because they are human

Yeahh DUDE

yes, some more than others

There are two human beings I love and a small group I like, don't mind or can tolerate.

I despise the rest of humanity.

I pity us.

I think I would if it weren't for the fact that nobody likes me. I tried being obnoxious and that didn't work. I tried being reserved and all that did was make people act polite around me but obviously only tolerating me. I don't know how to be myself. Does anyone have any advice?

Shit dies man. We can't even be 100% certain mankind killed the reef or if time did. If you think the planet is supposed to stay in a constant perfect state of balance you don't understand the planet at all.

No, I only love humans. Being human and a human are two different things.

i love real human beans

No most of them suck and are stupid and assholes

when I was a kid yes
but now i am not sure

No.

Just the white ones

This.

lol, moron.

That reef was destroyed by dynamite fishing. Think we can blame that one on humans.

>2017
>not being humanist

Yes

Correction: we can blame it on the individuals who planted the dynamite.

I like a few people, the vast majority of humans suck.

Here you can see the homo in his natural habitat: hating his fellow man because the only way he can think of him is by viewing him as his fucktoy.

Yes I do.
Niggers and sand-niggers aren't human.

No, I hate all people. They're cancer. And I wish I had never been born. Life is nothing but fucking suffering.

Well, you are a sweden, ofcourse you hate yourself.

Spill the beans Swede. What's it like living in Hell?

Yes, but I dont much care for "humanity". Dostoevsky bros get what I'm saying

You can hardly call those things your government lets in "human", Sven.

No

99% of living things that went extinct didn't do so by human hands
Humans>anything else

No I hate humans. Even Trump supporters and people that are like minded. I loathe the human condition and should probably just kill myself The only reason I don't is because of my dog.

inb4 fedora.

No and if I could kill a vast majority of them it would be fucking great

This basically

This in-character pirate guy, i like this guy.

it's complicated

KILL EM ALL!

love is a human emotion

Individual humans yes. Overall no they need to be gased.

They're okay. But if I could eliminate them all and start anew with 100 sixteen year olds to inseminate and start a new race with I'd do it.

The whole sichiyashun with leftists, media, migrant hordes, and working retail doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Kinda makes me theoretically wanna commit theoretical genocide.

>those bush bumps
yum