FELLOW LIBERTARIANS ITS TIME WE TAKE THIS BOARD FROM THE STATISTS THAT HAVE RUN THIS SHIT SHOW OF A BOARD FOR TOO LONG

FELLOW LIBERTARIANS ITS TIME WE TAKE THIS BOARD FROM THE STATISTS THAT HAVE RUN THIS SHIT SHOW OF A BOARD FOR TOO LONG

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/files/intro pamphlet reading.pdf
infoshop.org/AnarchistFAQSectionA
infoshop.org/AnarchistFAQSectionF
c4ss.org/content/4043
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/pierre-joseph-proudhon-what-is-property-an-inquiry-into-the-principle-of-right-and-of-governmen
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-conquest-of-bread
radgeek.com/gt/2011/10/Markets-Not-Capitalism-2011-Chartier-and-Johnson.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep paying for my roads, whiteboi.

shut up fgt

I'm FUCKING excited. Old flags are the best flags. AUTHORITARIAN FAGGOTS GET OUT

What happens with the McNukes? How do we avoid that? I'm scared

>TAKE
That violates the NAP

libertarians are like 55% of the board though

nice tumblr gif you retarded nigger

You're overtired laddie.
Maybe you should take a nap, and sort yourself out tomorrow. A nice 'lil nap.

>divide and conquer kike thread

no step ;_;

>knows what gifs are on tumblr
>labels someone else a retarded nigger

what is public shame

this kills the ancap
thus also violates the NAP

We will win in the end, it is only natural

>Libertarian
>Using helicopter meme (originated from Pinochet, a pro Israel authoritarian dictator with various Jews in his office)

>No.

jews wont matter in a Ancap society

>b-b-but MUH nukes
not very profitable is it?

i will kick your ass ancaps!

good luck

i step on snek haha >:^)

Yeah, businesses becoming the de facto state is surely the solution

Fucking ancaps

Dude, I just got here and I think the board is spot on. In fact the board of trustees has complete consideration for the image of Sup Forums. Knowing little of what goes on here, i can say without a doubt you wont win..

there is not a more laughable ideology than yours, so you are in no place to judge

How about individuals? As opposed to abstract legal entities.

Free Helicopter Rides

I'm looking forward to throwing your kind into gulags before throwing you into the gas chamber.

That sounds like you want to set up a state.

>authoritarian
You sound alot like that commie, FDR.

Free market actually

I'm a fag

I agree.

This board belongs to real anarchists, and not the neo-feudalists of the 'anarcho'-capitalist movement.

And what if the free market demands a state?

awesome

Taking over your movement for an indefinite time

*Property

So you're recreating the state?

Where you're going, you don't need roads.
>revs up helicopter

No hes enforcing the NAP

I specifically requested the opposite of this outcome.

>he doesn't understand that the right to private property follows from the right of self-ownership

How is the authority of the state any different from the authority of a large landowner.

FIGHT STATIST OPPRESSION

LEGALIZE LOLICON

just because you're too dumb to get it doesn't make it truly laughable

I'm looking forward to throwing your kind out a helicopter

what if i kill somebody, breaking the NAP, and steal all his things?

GET OUT

*helicopter noises at u*

>wants an enforced rule
>wants an enforced economic system

ugh authoritarian much?

>real anarcist
>doesn't respect private property of others
Out the helicopter you go

Hola

You'd be dead by the time you take your second step

how the fuck do you set a flag, I feel retarded. is 4chanx hiding it?

>le stale helicopter meme
is this the pinnacle of ancap humour?

Lel Anarchism+

Reminder that fascist statism is the only way to influence the people enough to accept libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism

No school of anarchist respects private property (absentee ownership). Only 'an'caps do.

no, this was a poor man - but a man nonetheless. he did not have much and i was able to kill him and take all his things. i have broken the NAP but who is left to save him?

by my Allah this thread to be absolute haram

Better than Antifa memes
Because they don't exist.
Because you banned fun.

private property is a totally abstract concept. why is what you own yours? b-because my magic gold coins say so!!!! no - if i can take 'your' stuff from you by force it is 'mine'

>implying i'm antifa
they're just useful idiots

>Antifa flag

Hmmmmm

I would but it violates my libertarian tendencies.

I WANT MY RIGHT TO OWN WEAPONS

I'M TIRED OF BEING DEFENSELESS AGAINST CRIME

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

*ancom flag
retard

A state can act on behalf of to take the property of others via force and without concent. A large land owner can only act on his own behalf to acquire by mutually benefitial volentary transactions,
To;dr one violates the NAP, the other does not

Well yes but if our society were really set up that way your puss ass wouldn't be taking shit.

not much better

That's ableist

Report to your nearest gulag ancom larper

Not an argument.
>Lol I am too smart 4 U, no one will never undertand my genius
this is a 18+ board

I dont have to work for land owner

>lolbertarians
You know....y'all would literally have a better chance of winning an election if you'd just let us do our thing first.
Help me help you.

It's not really an argument against anything - just highlighting the fact that you're dumb. Read Bookchin.

Violation of the NAP is not just an individual matter, you would be shot on sight if anyone learned about it

have a minarchist phone background my fellow free market lads

REEEEEEEE

STOP STEPPING ON ME

>le Pinochet meme

Read X is not an argument either.
>I am not going for arguments
Then don't expect anyone to take you seriously

>autists are like 55% of the board

Yeah!!...lets..smash bureaucracy...together

Well propose a flaw in my ideology and I'll counter it with an argument. You're asking for an argument but you've not really provided me anything to argue against, retard.

You'd be labeled as a pariah. No one would engage in trade with you. The rightful owners of the property you stole (the dead persons relatives) have the right to use force against you to reclaim their property. Additionally, they can sue you for wrongful death and require you to pay reperations.

That doesn't even look like a proper fasces. It looks more like some kind of dumbass dildo.

Third parties may intervene on behalf of those being victimized against (hence private police)
Let me ask you this. I make a chair, someone else farms some potatoes.
I decide to exchange it for the potatoes, thereby mutually recognizing property in a transaction.
The fuck you gonna do about it? HUH?

How abou the most basic, why would you think that abolition of property is going to work, when it's been part of human nature since their existence?

You ever heard of decapitation by guillotine, son?

Because all things are scarce and must be used by one person at a time
If everyone was entitled to everything there'd be constant fighting. Only through recognizing private property can conflict be avoided.

Then we end up with what we currently have.

Cool, I guess we're the only real anarchists then.
Sorry to burst your bubble :P

I wish the admins would add the antifa flag

>muh human nature
just because it's never been tried before on a large scale (it has on small scales like hippy communes etc) doesn't mean it wouldn't work if it was

private property can only exist with a state though - without one it is pure abstraction

Dude you guys dont even need guns lmao this is 2017 nothings gonna happen. just sit back smoke a joint and listen to some chill music, peace and love bros, im out

>autists are 100% of the board

FTFY

'Anarcho'-capitalism is an oxymoron. The anarchist movement from its inception has been against capitalism. Ancaps make the false assumption that anarchism is just against the state. Anarchism is about abolishing all forms of coercive hierarchy so that people may live freely. Capitalism is inherently hierarchical. All 'anarcho'-capitalism would achieve is the revival of feudalism.

>Introduction to Anarchism
libcom.org/files/intro pamphlet reading.pdf

>The Anarchist FAQ
infoshop.org/AnarchistFAQSectionA

>Is 'Anarcho'-Capitalism a form of Anarchism?
infoshop.org/AnarchistFAQSectionF

>Anarcho-'Capitalism' is impossible.
c4ss.org/content/4043

>What is Property, Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/pierre-joseph-proudhon-what-is-property-an-inquiry-into-the-principle-of-right-and-of-governmen

>The Conquest of Bread, Peter Kropotkin
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/petr-kropotkin-the-conquest-of-bread

>Markets not capitalism
radgeek.com/gt/2011/10/Markets-Not-Capitalism-2011-Chartier-and-Johnson.pdf

How do you stop people from creating a market and exchanging goods/products or selling their labor?