"One strawberry milkshake please"!

"One strawberry milkshake please"!

SIEG HEIL OBERSTRUMBANNFUHRER
just a lowly member of the polish osttruppen here for occupation guard duties

why does it have a round slushy lid? and why does it sound like it's empty when he sips it?

Game looks fun cant wait for another wolfenstein.

Most milkshakes I get have a round lid

understandable if you get whip cream, but he clearly did not.

no whip=flat lid

He did nothing wrong. He was friendly to a woman and her child. He politely asked for a strawberry milkshake and paid for it. He complimented a man's good looks and small talked with him.

>But user, Nazis are EEEEEVIIILL! They eat babies! They rape jews! They mass execute innocents!

>DIE, NAZI SCUM!

AY YO HOL UP

I think you might be on to something user...
How do I change my flag?

WHen you post, love above Choose File. You will see "Geographic Location", drop that down and choose Templar.

Dues vult

cany wait to have this game and headshot every nazi i see

fuck drumpf,fuck burgers,fuck nazis and most important FUCK YOU POL

Strawberry is a cheap terrible flavor used and promoted by the Jews because it's the cheapest flavor to produce. They dont even use real strawberries to make it. Why do you think you get more strawberry yogurt in a bulk box than any other flavor? It's cause it's cheap as fuck, doesn't taste good, and activates receptors in your tongue that go to your brain and make you more susceptible to advertising and the media.

Milkshakes are also bad for you and are high in calories and the dairy will make you prone to acne. OP is a shill trying to promote two bad things at once under the guise of "im one of you guys!"

I heard something about beetles being used for producing strawberry protein powder

Does the new wolfenstein really have a black female protagonist with a fucking Afro?

Not only is she a black female protagonist with a fucking afro, she's a communist too.

Then leave faggot

omg Sup Forums eternally btfo by this random sjw!!!@@!! Somehow this tiny comment on the internet, smaller than a grain of sand is going to stop this board's culture and message from spreading all over the internet and into culture!! BTFO!! oh noes!!

Absolutely disgusting. I guarantee it flops and they blame the "racists"

Every game this year has a black female protagonist with an afro.

I had to uninstall Sup Forums x chrome extension

Because the best and brightest are no longer developing AAA games.

Don't think so. The previous game sold very well. People are very hyped for the sequel.

>beetles
I haven't heard about this, but I know that beaver ass is used to make artificial strawberry flavoring.

That sure is the best kind of milkshake.

This is the kind of autism that just a SJW could come up with.
A Nazi in Starbucks.

>>Milkshakes are also bad for you and are high in calories and the dairy will make you prone to acne.
lol shut the fuck up, kike.

let's all pretend this isn't hillary

what's more unreal is it's attire, a starbucks isn't a fucking battlefied (well for sjw it is i guess)

>say he's a kike shlomo! It's perfect!
>not knowing dairy is bad or at the minimum detrimental to the health and virility of a young male

/fit/ is laughing at you

Is it Vult time bother?

I think it's for the coloring

I heard it second hand and didn't relieve it when I first encountered the statement - could be entirely wrong

>thanks now I want to eat beaver ass

I'm a fucking biologist and you should be shot to death.

im just glad we can put swastikas in games without everybody throwing a fit again

it won't flop
last one was very good

Red beetles are used to make red dye, beaver anal juice iirc was used for artificial vanilla flavor. Or still is used.

milkshake nazi seemed nice

idk why blazkowitz doesnt just chill and enjoy the new order

Would have thought he'd gone for vanilla

I'm an physically active adult that goes beyond my echo chamber

Dairy makes you acne-prone and is chock full of cholesterol and saturated fats you nigger

Sup Forums meme the shit out of this game.
wofenstein nazis are the antifa.