Why are you all so racist against black people? What did they do to you? I don't get it

Why are you all so racist against black people? What did they do to you? I don't get it.

crackas got tiny ass dicks

Get back in the cut, boy, before I crack this whip on your scrawny black ass again.

No one here will admit it, but it comes from a deep rooted subconscious insecurity.

I havent seen a nigger hate thread on Sup Forums in a while. Maybe thats why you're confused. All the shills are blocking out the glorious completely justified nigger hate.

this

They make good music.

No problems with blacks in general, but the reality is that more low IQ people a bad effect on a society. At some point the reasoning just stops being a viable option with those kind of people.

>crackas got tiny ass dicks
Not according to science, nigger, but then your inferior shit-skin race never had any science either, did you.

K

Because fuck niggers that's why

The area I live in is about 50% black. After careful observation I've decided they're not even the same species. You'd be amazed at how confused blacks can get by everyday things like credit card machines.

They're jealous of their masculinity

I lived next to a city of mostly blacks my whole life. As a result I've met a lot of interesting, intelligent and/or just plain nice black people. Because I learned from an early age how to spot and stay away from the niggers.

It is not black people that are the problem, its niggers. Niggers are shit people, blacks are just normal as whites, educated, socially conscious, etc.

Niggers need to die, blacks should be ok to stay.

I hate niggers. Not blacks.

I'm not racist just playing around with stupid people.

>ftw too smart to be racist

They behave like subhuman beasts and are a massive fiscal drain. They contribute nothing to society nor the economy, they are best left dead.

no one here is racist, moron. most of Sup Forums are chinks or niggers like me.

My wife is black, when I first met her her father tried to kill me with a shotgun. Let's just say that blacks have a different culture than whites and there are a lot of whites who do stupid shit because of that fact. It's not like blacks are aliens, rather, whites just don't take the time to learn black culture to understand how to deal with them. Blacks have a much more machismo culture, you have to deal with them that way.

The moment I stood up for myself and told her father that he better pull the fucking trigger if he was gonna shoot me, that's the moment I earned his respect. That's how blacks are. If I'd had backed down - and most pussy white folks would've- he would've thought I wasn't good enough for his daughter.

oh where do i begin?

Blacks are just as normal as whites? You're seriously fucking delusional if you believe that. I've lived in the black part of town twice in my life and they're fucking sub human violent animals.

truth

Look its the "its all about your inner psyche" bullshit liberals can't get enough of projecting onto others

Niggers bring it on themselves.

Keeping one eye on the future, one eye on the streets

You're doing the lords work user

They just suck to live with sometimes.

Technically, the Jews are a much more pertinent and dangerous threat to White interests. If we could rally some kangz to our side to fight the Juden, that would be pretty BAAAASED