HIRO ALLOWS ME TO ME TO POST ONE META THREAD

Big changes afoot, time to have another little pow wow about this place. Who here thinks the new flags are the most extreme displays of faggotry and an obvious bending of the knee to useful idiots of lelddit?

WELL NOWS THE TIME TO HASH THAT SHIT OUT AND MAYBE WE CAN STOP SHIT STUPID SHIT BEFORE WE GO FULL TUMBLR .

strawpoll.me/13178665/r

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13178665/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What even are the new flags?

Ritual executions?

Country flag should be obligatory. Ideology flag should be left as a SECONDARY flag which appears as a question mark unless one is selected.

a ploy to appeal to newfags from reddit.

How about this: /pol should be made as identitfible or as anonymous as the user wants. If they want to hide their international flag and not have a ideology, fine. You're left with an ID so you don't samefag threads up. Anonymity of a persons nationality or political belief is as important as their right to hold opposing beliefs to the collective whole.

>new flags
Remove the L and you've got what you are

This

how can we tell the leafs to fuck off if we don't know who the leafs are

>new flags
Sup Forums had random ideological, forced kike, and finally selectable ideological flags beofre moot forced this redd/int/-tier country flag culture on us. Please go back.

>identity politics are good

you are the problem.

>subhumans deserve to be citizens
you are the problem.

Just have both flags present the global flag and your country is it that hard? Till then Tis international waters for Me ya har!

I kinda like it.

>how can we tell the leafs to fuck off if we don't know who the leafs are
Most leaf posters stick out like a gay-nigger in the Kremlin, I think you'll know
>looking at you obama leaf

>wants mandatory country flags on an anonymous imageboard.

how to spot newfag trumpredditors desu

It's old shit. It was like that before. I don't get why he's doing it anyway because why fix things that ain't broken? Nothing better to do?

test

It's an attempt by Hiro to get more traffic hits. redditors run havoc with this system and will render the new flags irrelevant, as everyone will ignore those flags

I understand old Sup Forums had ideological flags, but now we don't even have JIDF but shit like K*kistan

Pure international flags have matured as an integral element in Sup Forums culture, creating bantz opportunities with nations such as India

fuck off newfag

didn't say that. don't put words into my mouth. I'm simply saying that continually circle jerking about the same shit ad nauseam for the past 10 years plays into what (((they))) want us to do, instead of readily organizing under a core of beliefs that go beyond intelligence, skin color, or background. The point is that we are ALL debt slaves and if you think you aren't you are in denial. Put the petty bullshit aside for one time in your life and realize the world is ready to topple a common enemy that is the elite. You can go back to your proclaiming of superiority after we actually are superior to those who have annihilated our ancestors and history to shape a narrative that's centuries in the making. The internet, and to a very large part Sup Forums, had a visible effect on the election for the POTUS, and several other votes/elections. You're a fool if you think disrupting cohesion with ideological dribble will get us fucking anywhere. The national flags where more than enough to cause all sorts of stupid bullshit and with the influx of leftists and bluepilled retards from reddit the use of ideological flags will send all forms of civil discussion our the fucking window. You and everyone who thinks this board needs flags are a bunch of narrow sighted autistic fags who cannot see how much of a D&C flags are when it boils down to the purpose of this board.

You deserve this shitty board with BLACKED, daily trap treads, and newfags constantly asking for redpills on "x". You made your bed, now fucking lay in it.

>muslim flag exists
>no christian flag
there is kikery at work

deus vult meme guy I'm guessing. lemme guess Lauren Southern is your waifu?

wrong

This. The good old days are coming back baby.

>lay
Lay what in it? Lay needs to take an object. Unless you meant lie.

I hate them too, I hope this is just a joke that will pass.

no I just read the Bible Pajeet
there are 2 different Muslim flags but not a single Christian one

how come im only showing my national fleg brother?

All of those bants come from Sup Forums anyway user.

you know what i mean't numb nuts.

They're fun for a while but no doubt this shit'll get old just like it did last time.

Yes but Sup Forums is boring and shit.

>mean't
I'm afraid it is simply impossible for me to decipher the meaning of your post with that stray apostrophe in it, my good man.

>extreme displays of faggotry and an obvious bending of the knee to useful idiots of lelddit

100%
#killtheflags

>total newfags don't even remember that the new flags are a return to the way Sup Forums used to be

Kill yourselves, roodie poos.

DO YOU NEED THE FLEGS EXTENTION TO ACTIVATE THE FUN OR SOME SHIT???

someone answer me holy fuck i thought we were brothers

argument is moot, any fag could proxy their way into EU or Anarctica flags if they had half a mind to

Mandatory cunt flags damaged anonymity desu. This is much better.

This.

>larp flag

this op is a faggot

That would be a lot better, judging people on country and affiliation

Abandon your national identity goys. It is the way of the future.

There's an option to change the flag when you reply.

>le edgy grammar nazi XXXXDDDD
>le DEUS VAULT XD

newfag.

YARR HARR FIDDLE DEE DEE

>kekistan flag
>how Sup Forums used to be and definitely not a ploy to appeal to redditors

I would argue that the kekistani flag is the only bad part about it

KEK I'm looking forward to pirate posting.

It is sickening to see the number of people outing themselves as obvious newfags and bitching about the old flags and return to anonymity.

The return of the flags is the best thing to happen to Sup Forums in a long time

only newfags disagree. This whole thing has really exposed the amount of newfags too

if you vote for only international flags you are a disgusting newfag

>uk education

>+1
>Hero of the Revolution
>Come the glorious day brother your name shall be writ in gilt in the book of life

We could always make a soft rule that anyone not using normal flags is shill/troll/female. It might actually make it easier for us to talk with each other.

This new flag thing is the most fag thing ever, totally sub human, completley (((american))) idea...

We're dead. Pol has died...

this except the opposite

see
This is old Sup Forums and you all are newfags. Never have I seen so many newfags exposed in one move.

I agree with you on that, bnut then you should argue for the removal of that flag, not the entire system.
My post was meant to be self-effacingly pedantic, but I'm sorry I improperly conveyed that mood to you:(

>hey guys lets make a rule
lmao fuck you

The results speak for themselves. Change it back mods

meant to reply to this fag

wow
How about fuck you, your rules and your flags.
Flags and ids gave us all stage 4

Yes.

This is the only right answer.

The absolute state of nu/pol/

IDs are ok. Flags should be up to the discretion of the user and to what level of faggotry they want to achieve for the post. While this will help discussion by rooting out low effort trolls to ignore, it will also serve as an easy way for people still post banter. ID's serve as a way to just keep track different anons posting so conversation can flow easily.

So much this desu

>that nu-pol 15%

>strawpoll.me/13178665/r

They aren't going to adhere to the poll... its just a slide .

Watch 1 million Chinese instantly vote

This.

Never ever have U seen so many resistors and newfag exposes. Did you all think pol was super serious shit? How sad your life must be to take an image board and larpnit as some all important icon.
Hey a job or get laod or something kiddos. Maybe just go back to the donald

This, although I would add that it would be a travesty to Sup Forums if the NatSoc-Snek unity was broken. White nationalism above all else; ideology flags should just be for memes.

t. American

Go back to red.dit new fag

>obligatory
Fuck off reddit. We could have two flags, if you asked me, but choosing neither should be an option as well.

BASED PEDE KEKISTANI

no, fuck off and take off all country flags

Look at all those mad faggots that will be leaving.
See you red.dit! We are t going to use flags anymore

kys

"No"
Get used to it or leave
It's back to pre Trump pol. You should leave

WHAT'S THE MATTER BASED PEDE?

>using kekistani flag
retard detected

So much this fellow pede.

your flag should show but you should have an option to show another next to it like we have now

I bet you're one of many faggots who spam fucking leaf and shit.
Just leave you unbelievable cancer.

Gay

If you're a newfag who's triggered by this shit and you want country flags go to

>defends t_d kekistan cringe
>calls others cancer
topwew, lad

>>defends t_d kekistan cringe
Nah fag. I had the flag on and your ''argument'' based on that stupid flag.
>topwew, lad
jesus christ

*was based

go back 2 reddit, newfag

also, post feminine benis pls

This. How in the fuck is this supposed to appeal to plebbitfaggots anyway?

no
n-no

Kill yourself you dumb fucking faggot newfag and never post again. This is how things actually used to be.

>/r
eat a bullet newshitter

>namefag
>calling others newfag
filtered