GIRLPOOL BAND ADMITS WEARING DIAPERS

The female band "Girlpool" just confessed one of their members actually wears diapers, and "loves it"

youtube.com/watch?v=p3jBg_Pr5Nw&t=40s

What does this mean, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WRsEnDl8DUc
metrotimes.com/detroit/nashvilles-birdcloud-plays-pjs-lager-house/Content?oid=3983122
youtube.com/watch?v=43RNsxB4jy8&t=240
youtu.be/4VWClHF8OzY
youtu.be/785Vhfh4EUc
youtu.be/-zIW-0MgK0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hear them on the indie radio station and they are terrible. Always have to fast forward when they come on.

It means they like sitting in shit and piss, so prime candidates to be coal burners for poo in the loos.

DIAPERFAGS REEE STOP RUINING FURRY SPACES

clearly, one of the internet's most obscure fetishes is slowly crawing its way into the mainstream

it's time to find a bunker

HOT

These girls are doing it too.
Birdcloud

youtu.be/WRsEnDl8DUc

metrotimes.com/detroit/nashvilles-birdcloud-plays-pjs-lager-house/Content?oid=3983122

seems that way. huh. is there some movement in the female indie scene to wear diapers? what kind of inside joke is this?

A diaper ain't going to help when you walk the plank.

I actually kind of like this band but holy shit what a fucking freak

holy fucking shit the world is wild

more like THICCpool

They're definitely the type of girls that just wanna play a set super drunk and not leave the stage to piss.

At she is honest with the actual mental age of a women

I'll fuck the fatty small one so badly anyways

furfags need to be lynched, dont elevate yourself above anyone

Ministry did the same thing. So did Tiny Tim.

When you're playing a long set, sometimes you have to take a piss, or a shit.

Why does this matter so much to you?

Wtf is ABDL actually starting to be considered cool?

No, you stop

>THICC
50% is diaper at least

Hmm. The size of one of those girl's nose really makes me think

Seems to be the DL side of things

AB will forever be yakuza-tier garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=43RNsxB4jy8&t=240

>"permanent make up? i think whats underrated is people doing what makes them feel good"
honestly, why does something so basic and retarded even need to be said? who's going to disagree with that? god damn it it actually makes me angry what a fucking nothing retarded answer that was

She has quite the honker. Still mildly attractive (sans diaper).

Why?

Tumblr is a driving force IMO. I'm just thankful for the influx of content!!!!

I'm just thankful my gf has taken a liking to this stuff.

Right? How profound! We should do what makes us feel good. Nobody ever thought of that.

I'm in the comments but I'm not in the comments, lol

Finally a solution to the SHAT IN MART problem

she's so brave

>fast forward
>a radio station

>who's going to disagree with that?

You mean disagree with the notion that people should do what makes them feel good? You think that things are good if they make your pee pee tingle? You think pleasure is always good? How could that possibly be true? It's obvious that sometimes what is good is painful and takes sacrifice. Pleasure isn't good because it's neither necessary nor sufficient for goodness. People should do what's good, not what they like. Yeah, I "disagree"...

>I'm just thankful my gf has taken a liking to this stuff.

you got your gf into diapers? why do this to a girl? how often?

There's still time to repent

no you don't. she's keeping it basic and not considering consequences. obviously if you think about it one step past that its not that simple but the you agree with the idea people, in general, should do what makes them happy.

that music is horrible

Spotify radio maybe

This better?

youtu.be/4VWClHF8OzY

Looks like it's time to add a D to the LGBTQ community.

White chicks are so gross.

they need to be gulaged

Totally, here's a real woman.

>Looks like it's time to add a D to the LGBTQ community.

what? the D people already have their own acronym

ABDL is "their" acronym.

Diapers are comfortable and they serve as protection when sleeping, a win/win. Stopped plenty of nocturnal emissions while sleeping with them, saved plenty of bedsheets. And they help me fall asleep faster!

Yes plz, finally a movement I can get behind

This is even worse...

youtu.be/785Vhfh4EUc

I like how I find this stupid even though I share the fetish.

Diaperfags are the worst. They ruined every hentai board on Sup Forums and even /gif/. Gas diaper and feetfags now!

Getting behind that bowel movement, eh?

>Wtf is ABDL actually starting to be considered cool?
>Seems to be the DL side of things
>AB will forever be yakuza-tier garbage
>>Looks like it's time to add a D to the LGBTQ community.
>what? the D people already have their own acronym
>ABDL is "their" acronym.

What the fucking hell are you talking about? Is diaper wearing part of some alphabet soup movement now? It's connected to LGBT?

What in the fucking hell is going on with the world? I know about the slippery slope but this shit is speeding up beyond comprehension.

BRAAAPPPP

Rare?

i hope they get beat to death

I'll always giggle at brap posting.

>What the fucking hell are you talking about? Is diaper wearing part of some alphabet soup movement now? It's connected to LGBT?
>What in the fucking hell is going on with the world? I know about the slippery slope but this shit is speeding up beyond comprehension.
No. it's not a movement it's a fetish and is no way associated with LGBT.

Homosex and transgenderism started as fetishes kiddo

Other way around, faggot.

Modern feminist are losing control of more than just their mind now.

>inb4 some patriotic bullshit.

>you got your gf into diapers?
Yes.

>why do this to a girl?
It was just suited for us, plus I had a medical fetish so it all worked out.

>how often?
my gf wears diapers on her period and various times throughout the month.

ABDL has nothing to do with LGBT

LGBT Is a a gender role-bending fetish

ABDL is a diaper fetish. Their only connection is that their acronym composes the various ways their fetishes manifest. AB(adult baby)DL(diaper lover)

youtu.be/-zIW-0MgK0g

@32:25

The fucking state of this world.

Do you change each other's diapers?

Well, yeah?!

One step away from based omorashi

>tfw no gf to change my diapers

Their faces look like something one would find in a diaper.

I will feel sorry for your children, America deserves better.

It took me until I was 26 to find someone into this. Don't lose hope!

its fun, yeah.

Joke's on you, she's infertile. Probably a contributing factor for her enjoyment in this fetish, but I don't know.

They're both the most degenerate shit, so yeah I treat them just the same. As mental illnesses get your fucking head checked there might be some bolts unscrewed.

No, this is exactly what America deserves.

They look like stupid degenerate liberal hipsters so I'm not really surprised

So you married a cripple eh? Of course fetishfags love disabled people.

t.gender studies graduate

Why do I feel like this is a secret pedo fetish?

ah, it's a ""girl""

everything makes sense now

Because it Is, most ABDLcucks are liberals who believe that age of censent is a myth. The exact shit you'd expect from leftists.

t. LARPing crusader

This reminds me of a documentry (((VICE))) did on a girl who did the same thing and even hired a grown man to change her diapers.... Jesus

No, she's no crippled. It's something she told me a year or so in our relationship. Most of the women on her father's side of her family have some sort of reproductive issues.

There's too many trannies involved in this shit.

That's what happens when cultural Marxists normalize the most fucked up shit my friend.

Degeneracy isn't a new thing, the degenerates are just feeling emboldened enough to reveal their habits out in the open. We used to have a lid on the transsexuals, gays and fetishists. Now we're seeing what happens when the lid comes off. "Keep it to yourself" isn't a thing anymore.

because SOME diaper fags actually fap to pictures of kids wearing diapers. they defend it by claiming its not the kids that are sexy, its the diaper.

not all diaper faggots are closet pedos though. some of them are sane enough to start female indie bands and become moderately successful

You mean make indie bands that make Anti-Trump songs? Ah gotta love leftists and their love for scat fetishes.

Because your parents were abusive during potty training and made you develop a false association between diapers and babies. Diapers are just a kind of underwear like any other.

SWEDEN YES

BASED FUCKING LEAF AT IT AGAIN

To leftists and sick pedophiles yes
To normal and reasonable people no and rightfully so.

>There's too many trannies involved in this shit.

thats because trannies want to abuse the female body in any way possible. actual females care about the health of their body and don't want to ruin it by sitting in piss.

Furfags are ruining things for diaper fetishists?

They're the reason newfags go after diapers as a "cringe" fetish. ISB, Pamperchu, all that autistic shit comes from the furfags.

Like shit is fucking disgusting, what are you an Indian? Do you poo in the streets and then rub that shit all over your face? You aren't a fucking toddler anymore, there's no reason to be shitting your pants at your age. Go back to Sup Forums or /trash/ Pajeet

well, there's quite a few people in the diaper fetish that don't actually piss. they only wear it because it looks lolita/cute.

diapers is really a confusing fetish to understand because there's about 100 different reasons why people pick it up.