DeviantArt pride month raid

DeviantArt is having a pride month event, and this got me thinking. Remember how Sup Forums made a bunch of rainbow hate symbol memes? Well, DeviantArt is easily on par with Tumblr as far as leftist, hive-mind mentality is concerned, so if we all start posting rainbow hate symbols or impersonate liberals and post anti rainbow memes, we might finally get it declared a proper hate symbol. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://top-hashtags.com/hashtag/deviantart/&ved=0ahUKEwioxInXl7vUAhXE8CYKHbALAhAQFggmMAE&usg=AFQjCNFreEteBs_H6shzlN87Po4XD7NpqA&sig2=U8Ph0PGr-GDUi1HLT2Anqw
deviantart.com/art/Rainbows-Make-Me-Cry-686231538
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dA
>Relevant in 2017
Not your personal army, leaf.

It would be a much easier target than any other SJW website. I'm also pretty sure that there's a fair bit of overlap from dA to Tumblr, so it could spread fairly easily if we all go at it.

Ha! sure, im in.

Use the tag #RainbowHate when uploading stuff. Let's see if we can make this catch on!

>Be me
>Raiding DA
>Only see is maximum autism and spergery

At least one of you had a DA account, right?

Took me a while to upload, but yes. I don't have many rainbow hate memes, so if people wanna post some here for others to post, that would be good.

Rolling to post pictures on DA of random triggering shit with popular content tags so those pictures will show up on Google when that tag or related keyword is searched from "deviant [tag or related keyword]"

It would take a little longer but by the end of the day there could be some decent results. Just having the gay pride or related tags flooded with anti-sjw art.

Is there a way to see a list of the most popular tags on dA? This is a really good idea.

Damn I haven't got any. The ones on deviant art atm can already be found on Google.

Hold on a sec, I've got a really good one on a different computer.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://top-hashtags.com/hashtag/deviantart/&ved=0ahUKEwioxInXl7vUAhXE8CYKHbALAhAQFggmMAE&usg=AFQjCNFreEteBs_H6shzlN87Po4XD7NpqA&sig2=U8Ph0PGr-GDUi1HLT2Anqw

Happy tuesday my dude.

Good, because I have one. Have that shit since 2014.

Just take a tag and type "deviantart
[#mcribs]" into Google and you get the directory much easier.

Are you talking about ones like these? I saved a bunch the other day.

You're a real American hero.

I'll look for the thread later. Some user dumped a bunch.

These are golden. Any more?

>so if we all start posting rainbow hate symbols or impersonate liberals and post anti rainbow memes, we might finally get it declared a proper hate symbol.
>What do you guys think?
That you're all fucking idiots and newfags who don't understand that you can't 'force' a meme simply by spamming it.

And it'll be hilarious watching you fail.

P.S. As someone who paints as a hobby, mixing all your colours together makes BLACK, not BROWN, you idiots.

Good goy.

We're not trying to make a meme. We're trying to fool normies into thinking that rainbows are a hate symbol, thereby sabotaging the left into cannibalizing intself.

>sabotaging the left into cannibalizing intself
>implying they need our help with that

We can destroy the few things that they collectively admire. During the Christianization of Europe, Catholic crusaders chopped down a sacred tree called Thor's oak, therefore breaking the pagan spirit and removing the need to spread Catholicism through force. We can do the same thing with the left. Also it's easier to kick an opponent while they're down, so I see no reason not to try and mess with them at least a little.

Look through the archives. You'll find a bunch.

Some individual post this. If you make this, I'll gonna favorite it.

deviantart.com/art/Rainbows-Make-Me-Cry-686231538

Ya found me.

Use pic related to make new memes.

Yep