Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoqMBCQTfuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But what if Sweden uses his flag?

>can finally show i'm a proud european
>cuck
Sweetie...

But I AM a self-hating cuck.

hey dummy, nation have been created and cared for only by liberals. but this is too much information for a beta such as you

I'm gay

Irrelevant
Cuck
Monkey
Cowardly fag

Checkmate, OP

Fuck the Union

It deserves to burn for everything it's done.

but muh political ideology tho.
we need both flags damn it

You should just fuck off to Sup Forums or /bant/ or even Sup Forums. There you can mingle your moorish ass with your brown skinned multiculti friends with their colored sprites, while leaving this place for white people to have serious discussions about politics.

If you use the flag of your political masters - "the state" - then you are a self-hating slave cuck, which is the final level of cuckism.

testis

Test

There are some good Swedes here, and you know it. But you're are going to be always judged by the groups you belong to. That's a fact of life, and you cunts here should know it.

I already have the best looking flag, why change?

There are no black cocks here. You are on the wrong site, m8.

>literally a children's ideology

meh, you pass

Fuck you, cuck.
Portuguese nu-pol should be purged.

Go to or .

Yesterday, you didn't discussed a thread about separatist movements and made a post carrying Infante D. Henrique statue.

Can't you develop or add something rather than posting memes and one-liners? That's what is /bant/ and Sup Forums for.

Even I bring statistics news and reliable sources - you somehow dismiss it because it doesn't comply with your belief system.

Was the tasty state bbc good o you today cuck?

You don't even know how to speak English, m8. How can you even hope to have any discussion?

>Yesterday, you didn't discussed a thread about separatist movements and made a post carrying Infante D. Henrique statue.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Ignore false flag posts

just don't reply to them, you know it's either a POO or a LEAF.

+1

Good thing sweden still has a unique flag

you ain't got nothing on me, little shit

Whoops

Shh no need to cry.

But I am.

i haven't seen many mexicans leafs or poos today, really makes you think desu

Only people who use non-national flags are shitskins who are trying to pretend to be white.

But I am using my national flag Moortugal.

Anyone who doesn't use their real flag is posting from a shit skin majority country LARPing as white

>please make it easier to be datamined
Ain't happening schlomo

Statist faggot.

At least Canada has way more white people than america
The cities are liberal and fuck everything up, but living in rural canada among a white majority is probably better than living in most of America among shit skins and niggers

Just added

/^LGBT$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/
/^Gay$/

to the flag filter.

I've never had the need to filter flags. This is ridiculous.

I want an actual Confederate flag and not just this battle flag. I wave the Bonnie Blue at my home.

This is my national flag.

apple poe

the new flag options are neat. They make posting a little more fun and a little less cereal.

Your country sucks tho dude

Lmao

>shitskin majority country LARPing as white
You use your flag but ^ is still correct

So this is showing that kidos like to rollplay and the over 9000 gender shit shouldnt be taking seriulsy meaning that those politicians that push for legislations that aknowledge or force people to us bulshit terms have to be thrown into the ovens.

Militum Christi

I actually hate my country,yes,and i think there is no need to have own culture

>tfw I can finally hide my status as a leaf

based Gook, I'm liking this update a lot.

>tfw you will never bully hue monkeys and pajeets again

What if it used to be my flag?

I didnt expect less,leaf

>If you don't use your national flag, you are a self-hating cuck
Fuck you, faggot. My race is my nation.

Wew lad

non-national flagposters truly are cucks. but even worse are the 'spotted the redditor/nupol' posters that accuse everyone who oppose non-national flags as being new. completely anonymous posting without ANY flags should be the gold standard.
But, if you have to choose between owning and accepting your nation state with your nation's flag beside each post, or deliberately obfuscating your nation state with some reddit flag, you'd be a fucking cuck to choose the latter.
The argument that these cuckflags return focus to the content of one's post rather than one's nationality, and the inherited stigmas and prejudices that come packaged with that nationality, is bullshit. It has always been possible to spoof your flag if you want to; therefore the ability to posture and dissemble behind another flag, or negate the burden of implication attached to one's own flag, has always been there. If the content of your post has ever been overshadowed, or colored unfavorably by the flag that was beside it, the content of your post was lacking in any real import or significance in the first place, and was most likely bait which deliberately utilized the prejudices buried within the flag to achieve (you)'s.

>the summerfag bants are already starting
Worst decision ever.

Test

I'm sorry you don't fly the only flag that matters

FACT

B....But i can finally be a somali pirate

>he didn't have Ukraine on filter
Honestly my biggest issue with this change.

Sweden..I..

fuck off commie scum

Have fun getting betrayed by "your own" race down the line.
>he trust people just because they are the same race as him
Ever wonder why Hitler lost? Whites can subvert too, you know.

We'll see who the real cucks are now.

>Be me
>Live two blocks from grandparents when a kid
>Turn 13
>Grandfather, who was invincible in my eyes, diagnosed with brain cancer
>Watch as he wastes away
>Eventually he becomes bed ridden
>Looses his mind
>Finally realize he is going to die
>Mourn his death that is coming
>Help take care of empty shell
>Have to help change his diapers and wipe his ass
>His mind even further lost
>Wastes away for months
>First day of school comes around
>Sister comes to pick me up
>Grandfather's body has passed on
>Not sad, because I had already mourned him
>While his body lived on for those months, the man that was him had passed on earlier

I kind of feel the same way about my country, user. It needs to go through the crucible and be reborn.

Testing

>if you dont mindlessly support your local tribe for no apparent reason other than the fact you were born in it and you would prefer to identify by your ideas instead of the geographic location you were born in you are a cuck
kek ok static cuck

Nations = thing of the past.

The numbered of filtered threads just doubled by adding the aforementioned flag filters. Pic related with filtered crap.

Perhaps it's not that bad because those idiots will self-select. But I'd still prefer national flags only.

Gasa judarna, raskrig nu.

So I take it you hate your mother too?

>so, you dont support your local tribe for no reason other than blind nationalism? i bet you hate your parents too
i know nationalists are typically dumb, nut holy fucking shit dude

Without my tribe I'd neck myself tbqhwyf

without my local tribe my country of birth would not be in economic cultural and social ruin. so there's that.

Someone give me a quick rundown on what's happening with the flags.

You know, kind of like how they do it on /r/outoftheloop

So you're a nigger?

nope. protip: i'm european

well said pajeet

You wrote:
>and you would prefer to identify by your ideas instead of the geographic location you were born in you are a cuck

Then you wrote:
>>so, you dont support your local tribe for no reason other than blind nationalism? i bet you hate your parents too

So, it's not just about ideas after all. Why are your criteria any more valid than mine, you fucking idiot?

ethnic european or...?

But user, as a french that rose the white flag, this is my national flag now

This is our national flag since 1933
nice greetings from Germany

But this flag actually presents my country or let's say it did, moortugal.
Confederate flag and "Nazi" are historically correct and used to represent actual nations.

ethnic and residing in europe

>you are a self-hating cuck

Not really, I hate all nationalism equally.

Besides, if I were a moor, I might as well take the chance.

German?

Nein

fuck pol. fuck new flags. fuck all of you.

The flag I'm currently using is more accurate than the American flag though

This

>implying my ancestors were not pirates and later privateers

>new flags

Nice bantz lol that's just a racist version of the kek flag... xD

You will survive it and you will return as we all do.
youtube.com/watch?v=yoqMBCQTfuk

>fags

OY VEY KIKE IS BUTTHURT

fuck off shit

Reminder that the Third Reich never officially surrendered, therefore this is still our flag.

Hand over the doubloons!

Try to guess my real flag.
Clue: best country