I swear no-one is ever good enough for you autistic fucks...

I swear no-one is ever good enough for you autistic fucks, huurrr she talked to someone that wasn't Northern European once must be controlled opposition

who is this qt?

That's just the shills talking, they are doing a typical divide and conquer strategy. Love me some Faith Goldy, she's cuter than a bugs ear.

((( faith goldy )))

I like her accent

Anybody helping to make our views more marketable should be embraced.

>you will never fuck Faith Goldy
Just end my life already

is her cock big and juicy?

I would eat her asshole.

They're trying to divide the right-wing along gender lines because they know there's real misogyny here to exploit.

>Northern Euro Mongoloid mudbloods
No thanks

That's actually a very good point. And I couldn't agree more. These things as you know come and go but since the election the waves of attacks are getting bigger and bigger.

They are using the e-celeb attacks, the e-celebs are jews, e-celebs love blacks. They are fucking pathetic.

No. Her asshole would eat you.

Wait till you get a look at her anus.

Handsome young lad. Could use a haircut though

I've never seen her or heard of her.
Eat your fucking tendies and get bent around a light post

the eternal white knight appears

we actually hate female e-celebs because they do more harm than good, attract low quality retards like yourself, and cause ceaseless infighting when low quality retards like yourself go around spamming their newest videos or tweets.

>e-celebs

Oy gevalt!

I want to see her BLACKED she has huge tits and big DSLs

> Hates muzzo's

> Pro 2A

> Anti-degeneracy

Must be controlled opposition!

> What did they mean by this?

>I swear no-one is ever good enough for you autistic fucks...
That's right and don't you fucking forget it fag. Take your personality cult and your hurt feelings and go.

Thanks Jamal

Jews and shills are obviously doing their best to spread divisive nonsense among the nationalists on this board.

I just hope most of you are smart enough not to fall for it.

Personally, I'd prefer no flags or to revert back to location.