Natural, but degenerate. Pathetic attempt to "rebel" by being trendy and disgusting. Fem power for you

Natural, but degenerate. Pathetic attempt to "rebel" by being trendy and disgusting. Fem power for you.

Just fuck her and yell "TRUMP" while you cum
God's work

>piercings/surgery/hair dye is degenerate
>natural is degenerate

Make up your mind for once.

Nose shape checks out

The disgusting pit hair is clearly a movement against muh patriarchy. Just open your cucked French fried mind for once and see the truth. You faggots and your women most likely started this shit.

There's nothing wrong with armpit hair on a woman. Doing it for attention and for the sake of being contrarian like this bitch is what's wrong

>queer as folk

Come again?

>jesus wasn't white
I'm triggered

>hair scares me

No wonder the whole bare skin pedo thing came from jewlywood USA.

Rare
a
r
e

My point exactly.

Also, imagine what this wildebeast's asshole looks like..

Jesus her bio reads like an "I'm 18 and I'm so smart and edgy," starter pack

You know whats also natural? Not brushing your teeth. Not taking showers. Not using Tinder. Living in a cave. Dying at 30 y/o.

Fuck these people.

Fucking SJWs in Iowa?

Unless you are Chad you will never ever get gf. At least you can laugh at what the Chads are getting now though

Accept it fellow. Every major city, I'd say, above 70,000~ people is going to have SJW losers. The Midwest is NOT safe.

They are everywhere.

I missed whatever is up with flags today?

>18
Bitch looks like 200 miles of bad road.

aarrrrr

Literally nothing wrong with natural body hair. Too bad they're doing it for a shitty reason.

Otherwise, if someone's claiming to be a "traditional" woman or whatever, and shaves, don't believe her.