You will never be able to use my flag :)

You will never be able to use my flag :)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a matter of time

ITT it's 2014
go away JIDF

IMPLYING

Kill yourself JIDF

Yes my greatest ally, I would never dream of using your flag.

sorry bois:)

Good thing. Gas yourself.

how much are you going to need this year by the way? I think we can divert the childrens fund if you need more money.

I'm glad you guys got your country.

you are getting more out of funding us than you are spending on us.
Intel
Strategic middle eastern base
Tech
R&D

>MUH 2 GAZILLION SHEKELS

is siding with the Jews the final red-pill

>kikes
>fighting

I agree because it shows that jews will always jew no matter who they are jewing

In time.

you didn't won you were slave labor. it was whites vs whites. jews only used this war and their own dead to make money and get israel.

Fuck off jew

only jews are capable of prostituting their own ancestors to make money

>implying people don't use a VPN server and multiple personas to control the narrative of a thread

>Jews are why hitler revolted and made ww2
>Jews did nothing in ww2

ahaha

Oh, look, a chinese communist.

Does this mean Sup Forums will be banned in Germany due to swastikas

How many shekel do you want for it?

hitler didn't made ww2, britain declared war over local conflict with poland. hitler never wanted any war as he repeated multiple time, and yes he blamed jews for it but in truth britain needed this war to escape the collapse of their economy.

>use my flag
What are you talking about? There is an option for the EU flag. Open your eyes jewboi.

you created the Wiemar and left under the Haavara agreement to genocide some mud people over the next 60 years and still are failing at it.

so sure, good job.

Oh look, a shit skin country pretending to be white with the new hide your flag system for idiots

Stay mad nazi bros

Ever heard of a VPN fellow Jew?

Of course, he's just playing dumb. Most posters are actually kike shills

jews are hysterical girls, they seem dangerous but it's actually funny to watch. they like being surrounded by muslims and homosexuals, it's their way of life. enjoy your israel country when europe & usa will stop to babysit you.

Oh look, a leaf

he got you good.

Arabs really are the shittest cunts ever aren't they?

Thank Allah for oil dependency.

Zionists use it all the time. They are Countrists(Only caring about the Country's survival, not the peoples).

Did a thread about them fairly recently:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>You will never be able to use my flag
I use your flag as toilet paper every day, kike.

Oy, vey, semite

>mfw I now can & do

sublime red coming all in, 25cm from behind

oh no you showed me