Long story short, this cuck punk band posted their anti-Trump song on Sup Forums

Long story short, this cuck punk band posted their anti-Trump song on Sup Forums
When people told them it sucked, they pretended that they weren't band members, but fans, despite the video only having 200 views at the time. A bunch of people from Sup Forums decided to leave hate comments on the video, so the band got their friends and family to comment on it and pretend to be fans.
TL;DR some band of liberal shit heads is in full damage control mode. Let's comment and tell them what we think of their song lmao.
youtu.be/hqMJJAUsAuY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/73312339/#73312484
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/73310071/#73310071
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pretended to be fans
>got their friends and family to comment
That's actually fucking hilarious.

punks are fucking pathetic, what a pile of human garbage

C-can't breathe....

Can't fin the thread on Sup Forums

Love how they have the token black guy playing bass.

Next tell the part about how they pretended to be someone making fun of them on Sup Forums because they're still so desperate for views

Is the guitarist Sargon?

This is a thread that somebody made about an hour after the first one.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/73312339/#73312484

i love the "(Official)" suffix. as if they're about to ink a deal with fucking vevo and have to worry about people making bootleg copies of this piece of garbage

also the mutton chopped faggot and nog look and act like they genuinely, truly have some developmental disorder

Here's the original. I found it.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/73310071/#73310071

Holy shit

>politics

>nigger steals a tv in the first 20 seconds

why the fuck is this on /pol

The guitar work is pretty solid but what the fuck are those vocals holy shit hahahahahahah

It's funny and it involves Trump.

>solid
>punk
Yeah it's average at best, but the whole thing is pretty blank.
Nothing stands out, maybe it's not the premise of the band, but one of them think so high of himself and his band he had to post about it on Sup Forums while pretending to be a fan, pathetic cunt.

I want to blow them out so hard in the comments that they never attempt music again, and they're so embarrassed that they take the video down.

kek approves

>the guitar work is pretty solid
yeah... nah.

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE
BETWEEN TWO PARTIES

Shit sucks

I bet your entire tip jar that I can play your instrument better than you.

YOU DON'T GET A SAY
IN WHO THEY NOMINATE

Conservatism is the new ponk rawk

I bet they thought this song was hard af

My sides

The main instrumentals dont even sound original, I cant put my finger on it but I have heard it before.

I can't even understand the words, this is fairly funny to me.

The beginning is a sped up version of "Mother" by Danzig, and the rest is just a shitty Ramones rip-off.

>Hey goys please give views to my shitty band's video
Fuck off.

>sped up version of "Mother" by Danzig
Holy shit thats what it is, thanks user

You're welcome, user.
t. huge Misfits fan

NOT MAH PRESIDNT

KEK