Munich Train Station Attack: Several Injured, Police Officer ‘Shot in the Head’

Why no HAPPENING thread? Is it just a norm now?

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/13/munich-train-station-attack-several-injured-police-officer-shot-head/
A young police officer was “seriously injured” at a Munich subway station Tuesday morning after an individual was able to steal a police officer’s pistol and go on a shooting rampage, according to reports.

>37-year-old male — reported to be a German passport holder, and resident of Munich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
welt.de/regionales/bayern/article165488580/Das-ist-ueber-den-Taeter-bekannt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not news

Because it's not a happening, it's just normal everyday city stuff.

Racist bigot, this is part and parcel

>normal everyday city stuff

Maybe in Mosul or some Africa's boonies

> female police officer, 26
> allows attacker to take her gun

women are useless

No, women have a purpose

That purpose isn't law enforcement.

Part and parcel of living in any European city. :) We are litterally Africa now. No one cares about anything anymore because those are daily occurences.

It became routine.

>Is it just a norm now?
it is

PART

AND

PARCEL

Human psyche has an amazing ability to rationalize and adapt to new environment, huh.

Guess that's how people were also groomed to be killers in WW2:
>we will only detain some people, nothing more, no biggy
>let's execute just the worst offenders
?????
>damn Hans, you hear those screams from orphanage we just lit up? Cool beans.

>some dude shooting a police officer

how is this news? there are 80m people in this country people get killed everyday and she didnt even die.

It's just a case of female incompetence
Makes ya wonder if anyone has died in a fire yet because the female firefighter couldn't pull them out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
Making babies

>police checks some guy
>guy wrestles with cops and tries to shove them on the train tracks
>grabs gun of cop
>shoots other cop in the face
>is shot himself

This is not a happening. The situation just went out of control.

It had NOTHING to do with Islam

Did anyone find out if this German was tan or not?

>shot the police officer in the head for "personal" reasons

Germany is so fucked.

Could I inquire the name of the said perpetrator?
Surely he is dead and there is no need to hide his identity.

>personal reasons
You see? Everything is fine. No need to be alarmed.

The happening is continuous, Kraut cuck. It's silly to separate one invader crime from a bombing or truck of peace. It is all one event, you are becoming a 3rd world shitheap and the Jews have convinced you that it is normal and even good.

Deus vult, when?

we are not anyhwere near US levels of cuckery. Let's talk once we caught up to you. An american talking about 3rd world, kek.

Oh right. Just fyi: in your country, cops get shot in the face every day. Here, it is a single isolated unfortunate accident.
What does his name have to do with anything?

Because Sup Forums users are hyper hyped with some new flags bullshit and not with what really matters

>implying

Oh, it was just a honor killing then, my bad. Sorry for intruding on your customs.

PART
A
R
T

AND
N
D

PARCEL
A
R
C
E
L

>German passport holder, and resident of Munich

Yes, so I know what I am talking about. Every major American city is like that, but at least the cops generally fight back. Also niggers are not capable of the organization that Arabs and the like are. They will take over your government, not simply chimp out for gibs. Your problems are accelerating more quickly than ours did because you are in complete denial. You will never have a White race riot or a real police crackdown. You are showing your belly to the invaders every day. Also, unlike the US, you will not have room to White Flight 500 miles away. Our country has been slowly rotting and can limp on for a long time, yours is going to shit at Mach 2.

halfpiss
happenings

chose one or the other, but don't expect both.
it's a retarded kinjdergarten of 12yr old, mixed with kike degeneracy, nothing more. go to eight pol_dot pl if you want real content not autistic screechers

but let me tell you that it doesn't matter now as the war is almost here, so forget chans. you're either red pilled by now or you get cucked, nuff said

all newspapers report it like that

>suspect tried to push officer onto the tracks
>officer wrestles suspect to the ground
>suspect somehow gets officers weapon
>apparently female officer shots at him
>suspect hits fem officer in the head (empties whole magazine)
>2 pedestrians also hit

its not exactly clear who shot first.

sure chad, if its at mach2 it shouldnt be long until we're at your levels lets talk then.

confirmed halal

(((isis))) terrorist, kek

race war is on

old pic is old

Sup Forums is a ghost town today. anyone else noticing this?

Loving the new flag choices.

>he may have shot the police officer in the head for “personal” reasons.
So their suggesting now that someones personal faith and carrying out the tenants of their faith, is a "personal" issue not held by the majority of muslims.

This bullshit reasoning is why we have terrorist attacks.

foggot posting fakes

keep evading shitskin

>inb4 antother camelfucker gets exposed

all i see is pirates

Keep an eye on ye coinpurse Teuton.

the area is shitskin territory, nuff said

oy don't scare the (((german)))

let's drop some shekkels to find some photos of this nigger. the more red we toss on the sheeples, the more the kike is going to panic

time to toss it all

I saw this news story when it broke early in the morning here. It escalated in hilarious fashion over twitter.

>Police: Avoid the metro station in Munich, huge police operation. We are trying to find out which station it is.

>At least 1 police officer reportedly shot at Unterföhring metro station in Munich.

>UPDATE: Perpetrator arrested. A fight broke out, then the perpetrator took a police officers gun and shot the police officer multiple times.

>URGENT: New reports say several people have been shot including a police officer. Police have arrested one man but are looking for a second.

>Police now say no second suspect is expected.

It's the new flags, probably.

no terrorists involved people! Also stop looking for the 2nd suspect.

so they already confirmed it.

(((cops))) lie when their lips move, especially in seehofer country. the csu are all kike bastards. they're not even controlled opposition anymore, just zionist scum

Krauts deserve it

basically the same shit as the afd, really. just that most of the germonkeys think they are an alternative to the kikes in brussels, kek.

all get the rope, arrrr

Is Munich now also lost to arabs? I used to love this city so much.

Part and parcel of living in a big city.

keep whining jiddo, you're dead already

it is. they're trying to keep a lid on it, but when the big mustaffa bomb goes off, you can expect nsdap marching the streets once more

Holy shit!

>Germany
They chose this. It doesn't matter.

Shit, I don't want my country to become the US.
But sadly the media is already formulating it in a way to make the public used to shit like this.

REEEEEEE !!
Rucker these flags

God, get over it already. This is just part of living in a big city.

you forgot the ((( ))), kike

we didn't forget nor will we forgive
all the kike tools hold the executive, but when the sheep woke they will demand blood, and we will fight the good fight once more

...awesome times

>woman office

>an individual was able to steal a police officer’s pistol and go on a shooting rampage
Fucking kek. Who the fuck is training these dipshits?

You aren't going to be able to talk about it by then. Going by your current rate, when Germany is 60% German the German government will be 10% German, and the internet will be more controlled than in China. You will lose all political rights long before your demographics are as bad as ours.

>we didn't forget nor will we forgive
>all the kike tools hold the executive, but when the sheep woke they will demand blood, and we will fight the good fight once more
Epic Anonymoose, fammalamma tbqhwylgbtqip.

I can totally picture you saying this in a straitjacket.

>2017
>being a responsible and respected cop
>not allowing muhamad jamel to get your weapon because it is in their culture to have weapons
what are you ? Racist ?

I wish a truck of tolerance would drive right on through them at that moment. That would have been great

I know it's a joke, but the fact that 'people' on the left actually think this way makes me sad

Religion of piss

PART AND PARCEL of living in germany

Angry he missed his train to Poland.

shot the police officer in the head for "personal" reasons

>zero dead
>not a happening

Fuck off.

Apparently a witness on 'Antenne Bayern' said the perpetraitor was dark skinned

>shot in the head
Where are they even getting these guns?

It´s actually a gun a lot of burgers are lusting over

This thread makes me love america even more

Wow that's really racist I hope she gets sent to prison

(((Die Welt))) is describing the perp as "German born" and coming alegedly from Upper Bavaria.

welt.de/regionales/bayern/article165488580/Das-ist-ueber-den-Taeter-bekannt.html

If it turns out to be a white guy, who's taking bets how fast this is going to be spun in a "Reichsbürger" direction?

Parcellungen

the plot thickens

The migrants invading Germany are overwhelmingly young males, and due to Germany's low birth rate, this means there will soon be just as many Muslim men under 35 living in Deutschland as there are German men:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

When Germany crosses that 'demographic rubicon' shit like the OP's post is going to escalate into a full scale war. Arabs might not be at engineering, but they are extremely good at networking and they are naturally hyper-zealous people. They will try to take control of your nation and steal your women.

When that happens, Europe is going to need all the help it can get.

A Turkish migrant (second generation) with a German passport, an active member of the mosque club.
>Who could have guessed it
>I'm so sick and tired of this mudslime bullshit

This is cute and sad. You guys did it and are all from countries affected by the cultural marxist enabled invasions of muslims

>cops get shot in the US everyday
Since when?

Underrated post - here's your (You), Ünel.

oh wow

If you're a German man, I highly recommend that you:

1. Begin networking with Nationalists, right-wing sympathizers, and biker gangs. Socialize with everyone who is even vaguely sympathetic. Having a strong network of allies to fall back on is infinitely better than being that guy who just pretends to be a leftist at work and LARPs on Sup Forums at night. You need your own #ReichTeam.

2. Start training in martial arts.

3. Get weapons for self-defense. Yes, I know it's hard to get a gun in Germany but it's not impossible. Take up a hobby such as marksmanship or join a local rifle / hunting club. Even a shotgun is better than nothing.

4. Look into 'alternative self defense tools.' I know a chick who carries a screwdriver on her person at all times because it's *not a weapon* and it's easy to explain away.

5. Do not break the law, stay out of prison, and just keep networking. When things go bad, make sure it's the Muzzies who start the war. That way you'll get more sympathy.

6. Look into non-conventional allies. There are a ton of Serbs in Berlin, how do they feel about the Muslim invasion?

Shit like this actually makes me sad. Fuck society and fuck the jews who made it this way.

Biker gangs? A pool of tatted up, drug trafficking and pimping bunch of americanised degenerates?

You serious, goy?

>all from countries affected by the cultural marxist enabled invasions of muslims
Last I heard, Denmark was still pretty based, though.

Degenerate as they may be, they're still your kin and currently you don't have the luxury of choice. The situation is dire. Besides, I'm sure not all of them are criminals.

She is a beauty. Perfect CC.