Sweden NO!

More than 100 people suspected of financing terror activities have been forced to pay more tax as part of a collaboration between the Swedish tax agency and security police.

The project started around a year ago at the initiative of Sweden's national security services Säpo.

It has so far handed over a list of 400 people suspected of financing terror-related activities to the Swedish tax authorities, Skatteverket, who then examined their tax declarations.

Skatteverket is still working its way through the list, but has found signs in around 70 percent of the cases it has investigated to date that not enough tax has been paid. Newspaper Sydsvenskan reports that around 120 people have so far been told to pay up.

thelocal.se/20161215/supporting-terrorism-pay-more-tax-says-sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/wolfsburg-deutsche-sozialbehoerde-finanzierte-unbewusst-dschihad-familie-in-syrien-mit-fast-20-000-euro-a2141714.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now they will think twice before financing terrorism again

>it's ok to support terrorism as long as you pay protection money to the state

>Sweden is a "moral superpower"
Some Swedes unironically believe this

you mean humanitarian superpower?

Atleast like 98%

I do. Tell me where you are from and why we are not

Why dont you explain why you think we are a moral superpower first?

>It has so far handed over a list of 400 people suspected of financing terror-related activities to the Swedish tax authorities, Skatteverket, who then examined their tax declarations.
>examined their tax declarations.
Yeah. That's exactly what every sane country would do with terrorists...

Your shithole deserves to be blown to the moon.

What is going on over there?

Why would anyone want to be a moral superpower?
Morals aren't worth shit when you've got a 16 ton truck of peace hurtling towards you at 40mph, you can't politely ask the Swedish refugee driving it to pull over.

We are leading in social reforms, humanitarian aid, have very progressive laws (sometimes a little too much) and we are better than almost any other country

So what? You expect a pat on the back or something? You think all other countries are sitting back jacking off to you?

well germany is financing terrorists
social security funds (20.000€) for jihadi family

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/wolfsburg-deutsche-sozialbehoerde-finanzierte-unbewusst-dschihad-familie-in-syrien-mit-fast-20-000-euro-a2141714.html

>providing funding/support to terrorists
>whoa hold on their ackmed, you didn't declare that!
>please pay taxes
Jesus Christ Sven, how fucking cucked can you be? Everover nation on earth will give you anything from ten year to the death penalty

>Everover
*every other

Better at rape, that's for sure.

wrong across the board

So the punishment for funding terrorism here is now a fucking tax audit.

You must be proud of yourself.

>Humanitarian aid
Taxing your own to give to shithole nations.

>Progressive laws
Entirely subjective, doesn't mean a fucking thing. I'd personally say Sweden is very regressive when it comes to important issues.

>Better than almost any other country
Yea fucking love getting taxed at 60% so that I can finance some Ahmeds while I can't even see a doctor without a 2month wait due to our shitty, overcrowded healthcare system, even thought we have the most medical professionals per capita in the entire world.

>russian-germans fighting for ISIS
What the fuck is their problem?

>being this deluded
we voted Brexit just so we didn't end up like you

You call that cucked? Some of our cities wanted to give returning terrorists preferential treatment.

dead Swedes means less carbon dioxide

accept immigrants or the icelands will melt

don't ask me but my guess is low iq

Heil Sverige!

This. Like wtf?

Sooooo... these guys are funding terrorism and you tax them? How about shooting them in the back of the head instead?