I am being gangstalked by the government because of certain things I learned while a contractor...

I am being gangstalked by the government because of certain things I learned while a contractor. They are trying to get me to kill myself. I have repeatedly called my senator and asked for help and today plan on driving to DC and forcing myself I to his office to demand help.
Is that legal? I plan on carrying a toy gun I paid yes black so they will listen to me and my demands

>walking into a senators office with a gun

F

Weren't toy guns banned years ago?

Don't be stupid. The cops are going to be called, and they'll just shoot your ass because they'll think it's a real gun. Just approach your senator like a reasonable person and talk to him.

Do it

Decent taste in camo and rifle, but your helmet is shit.

Modern PASGT and ACH offers vastly better protection than a 70 year old Stahlhelm.

Thanks! I always wanted to know what goes through the mind of a schiz just about to go postal.

Please tell us what you learned so we can tell you whether you're fucking nuts or a matyr.

>talk to him

Stop assuming genders you shitlord. ugh, i hate this site sometimes.

See you on the news.

Looks like they accomplished their mission. Great plan user, sounds real safe and reasonable.

F

please yell "shoutout to ma boy Wolf from flanders" before you get swiss-cheezed

But the stahlhelm is aesthetically superior.

this bait is pathetic

Yeah when you get shot in the fucking side of the head and your brains are scrambled by a fucking 5.56 round I'm sure your last though with be "at least I looked cool!".

nice airsoft faggot

Yes exactly

Good luck user.

>kek flag
>20 round mag
kys m8

what did you learn?

No. Go inna woods. Never post here again unless it's important. They gonna kill your ass don't walk into the trap.

A Kevlar pot won't stop 5.56 any better than a steel one. Either way he's fucked.